OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
10 inch knotted rigid Ash with a Hippogryff feather core
Amaya couldn't help but laugh at the next name on her list, making her way up to the seventh floor. She spotted her target easily. She slid up behind Kace, linking her arm through his. "Hey there, Tarzan," She greeted with a warm smile before holding out the yellow rose. "It does appear someone slipped your name into my basket." She teased lightly.

&&ooc permission granted&&

Baron was with Kace as the twins decided to confuse people when they deliver roses to them. Not like Baron would receive lots compared to his brother. However, the fun started when it was no other than Amaya appearing to deliver a rose to her boyfriend. This they could not fool because she spotted Kace first but he hoped he could still find a way around it. "Shorty?!", he called out, feigning a shocked look as he stared at her. "You and Baron?!", he was getting good with Kace's accent. He had relaxed his style already to match the Gryffindor's.

Amaya raised a brow as she saw Baron, sticking the rose in her basket again before finding a crumpled up parchment in her pocket to bounce off Barons nose. "Nice try," she stuck her tongue out at him. They were getting better, but Baron was still too proper. Kace always seemed to have the tag of his shirt sticking up and neither of them had picked up on it yet. She rolled her eyes. "You should go bother Jenna," she told him, giving him a smile.

Baron chuckled, ducking to avoid the paper. He bounded over to the pair and playfully kissed Amaya on the cheek before shuffling Kace's hair. Winking at the girl, he replied, "Point me where mi querida is and I won't bother you, love birds."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back