Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 8 Inch Whippy Vine Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Today was realy sunshine sundy day and Marlee was sit in the rock and studie exams. She was voried soon shcool exams and she wanted do her best and get good grades. Marlee hoped that she get good holidays and she finaly first started poitions and then later will be reed about the history of magic. She hoped that she can today see lake creatures.

@Penny Wills

It was a truly beautiful afternoon and Penny knew how easy it was to miss out on a beautiful afternoon because of exams, stuck indoors all day revising rather than soaking in the NZ summer was not how she wanted to spend her time. Opting to ditch the dungeons, Penny took some snacks and her DADA notes with her outside and walked down to the lake where she sat and read by the water.

Out of the corner of her eye, she recognised the brunette hair belonging to Marlee who was studying too. Without further thought, Penny folded her notes, scrambled to her feet and lightly jogged to join her friend. "Hey Marlee!" She said, "Fancy seeing you here, are you okay?" Penny had to admit, Marlee did look a bit stressed from exams.

''Hey, Penny!'' She closed her book and looked her best friend. ''Not realy and i'm afraid about exams and i wanted get good grades but not sure if i get.'' Marlee told her about her fears and she wanted know if she will be okey with them.

Penny smiled at Marlee sympathetically, ''I know what you mean," She said, perching herself next to her on the rock, "I think everyone is feeling nervous at the moment, but it'll be alright. You are really smart!" She told her to help try make her feel better. "We can study together if you like?"

"You are to nervos?" She asked Penny and looked the lake take deep breath. "You realy think? Can you make me please to nails?" She asked the Penny and she know that she can make grate nails. "That would be lovely!" She smiled.

Penny wasn't that nervous about exams, "Not really, but I'm trying to study when I can so my grades are good." She replied, her face brightened when Marlee asked her to paint her nails, Penny did love to do that kind of thing. "Of course, I don't have my varnish here though, but I can go get it." Penny said, "Any particular colour or would you like to try the one that changes colour depending on your mood?"

"That cool! I do the same but you have plans for Cristhmas? Mayby your parents can home to my home?" She wanted spend time with her family and parents. "Thanky, Penny! She was glad when Penny agreed help her and she was thinking about the collor. " Purple, please!" Marlee smiled.

Penny had hardly thought about Christmas yet but she knew it was getting closer and she needed to organise going home, "I'll be going home for Christmas, my family will never forgive me if I don't see them. That's a really nice idea but I'd have to check with Gran!"
Penny had most colours of nail varnish including purple, "I wish I could just accio it from my room but I'm not that good at magic yet." She said, "Wanna walk with me?"

"I was thinking with your all family came to my house. I think would be lovely se mine to grandmother!" She hoped that Penny would be understand her bettet and she was thinking about all family coming Christmas and sit one all table together. "Sure, let's walk!" Marlee stardet walked.

Penny agreed, it would be lovely to see Marlee over the holiday. She didn't see her as much as she'd like at school since being sorted into different houses. Penny linked arms with Marlee as they walked back up to the castle. They walked to the dungeons so Penny could fetch her nail varnish.

Marlee was happy walked with Penny. She smiled her and walked with her the dungens. She didn't liked dungens but she waa her for Penny.

Students weren't allowed in other houses common rooms for some reason. Penny left Marlee close to the outside entrance of Slytherins, "I'll be one minute. Shout for me if any Slytherin's give you bother." Penny said, she didn't expect a problem but her house weren't the most friendly bunch and who knows how one would react to a Gryffindor lurking near their common room entrance.

Penny ran up to her dormitory to grab the nail polish and at the same time ditch her DADA notes. Her plans had changed and she wouldn't be doing any studying now. She re-emerged from the lair holding up the nail polish to show Marlee, "Got it, now let's go back outside, it's cold down here." Penny had grown used to the location of her common room, but if she had it her way she would still have the Slytherin common room relocated to the highest tower with the best view.

"Oh, it's sad and i can sneak in with you!" She was sad and told Penny with sad voice and she didn't knoe how was Slytherin coomon room. When Peny walked back coomon room and she was waiting her.

"Let's go! Her is prety strange the dungeons. You realy like?" She asked Peny.

Penny snorted a laugh, "You aren't missing anything in there." She replied, "No I don't like it down here but you get used to it. You Gryffindor's are lucky to have the views!" Penny would love to move the Slytherin dormitory to a high floor but it wasn't going to happen. By now she knew the dungeon tunnels like the back of her hand and she navigated them back to the ground floor where there was natural daylight again.

Oh, Penny words take her a little sad voice and she always wanted see how eas live there in dunegons and how was her coomon room."Don't say that words and you are lucky be Slytherin. This is soo cool and you coomon is green collor?" She asked with happy voice.

Penny thought she may have been misunderstood, "Oh no, don't get me wrong, I would never change my house, Slytherin is the best house there is. I'd just quite like to relocate the Common Room to somewhere with views." She knew that the majority of Slytherins would never allow their common room moved somewhere with so much natural daylight, but that didn't stop Penny being hopeful. "You're right, it is all green. How did you know?" Penny joked sarcastically.

They left the castle and walked back down at the lake. It was a lot of walking and Penny was knackered by the time they returned. She pointed to a pleasant spot at the waters edge, "What about sitting there?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back