Sunset

Beau Hurley

Beau trudged through Brightstone Village, his walking was completely aimless, he had done all the shopping he could manage for the day but he couldn't bare to return home yet, his parents and brothers were simply too frustrating lately. His mum was rushing around like some kind of servent trying to get everything ready for him, though he had insisted he could do it himself she had point blank refused.
Before long he found himself at a small bench, the sun was beginning to set and here was a perfect view. He settled himself down, shoving his shopping bags on the floor, and sat watching as the sky turned to an awesome orange.

She was walking along, smiling, and trying to balance herself, though she really hadn't bought much.. She was noticing how bright and orange the sky was, just her time of day. She loved the way the warm sunny air hit her. She saw a boy, cute might she add, sitting on a near by bench. She slowly approached.. "Why, hello, is this seat taken??"

She sat down gently. She stuck her bag under her crossed ankles. Laine smiled, "You look like you've had a rough day..." She giggled.

Beau glanced at the girl, wondering why she hadn't told him her name. Intriguing.
"Really? Well I hate shopping so I guess it was a kind of rough day," he said his voice flat and emotionless. "I hope you've had a better day..." he trailed off, "Sorry, I didn't catch your name?" he repeated his earlier question.

She must have let that question slip her mind. She knew that he had asked it. "Well, I'm Laine Elders." She looked at him, "And you?"

Payton had managed to get most of her shopping done,all she had to do now was get her work robes and that would be her completely done. She was glad that she had got into Slytherin and not Hufflepuff, the worst thing about that house was their badger badge. Payton seen some Hufflepuffs walking past her and she rolled her eyes as they talked about how much they loved their house. She had hardly talked to anyone and needed to get to know some people that were in her house or just someone to talk to. Payton noticed two people sitting on a bench talking,she walked over to them and said." Hey Im Payton, mind if i join you?"

Payton took a seat and shook Beau's hand."Slytherin, first year." She said and looked at the others walking past.

"So, have you got your supplies in for school yet?"Payton asked to make conversation.

"Yeah, same."Payton said and thought about any other items she had to get but couldnt think of any."So, are you glad that you got into Slytherin?"She asked.

"Nope they went to Hogwarts Scotland as well and my siblings are too young to come here yet."Payton replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back