Old School Week Sunlit Pages

Derek smiled at them both, "It's nice to meet you too Athena," Derek said before giving a light laugh, "Emilia just asked me a phrase in Danish and I had to guess what it was," Derek looked back at Emilia, "Maybe you could give me another?"

Emilia's wide eyes darted from Derek to Athena, but she seemed the only one to be uneasy. Of course she was, she was the one with a silly crush. She took a deep breath and nodded, trying her best to seem entirely natural. Derek told Athena what they were doing, and then asked Emilia for another word. Suddenly bashful, she shrugged. "Athena knows Danish too." She said softly, not sure why the moment felt different now. The game felt a little embarrassing now, with her cousin there.

Athena was always in for some fun and getting to know people better. Emilia was saying stuff in Danish that Derek needed to guess and Athena thought that was a nice game, since not many people she knew around here were Danish apart from her own family ofcourse.
'' That's some nice game! And interesting too for you I presume. Where are you from Derek? Not Denmark obviously.''
Athena asked with a big smile and than looked over to Emilia. She was just very sweet of her telling to join them, but Athena figured it was nice to let Emilia go on with it. Athena didn't want to ruin the fun. '' I do ofcourse. But you speak it better. I'm living in England for some time. And my parents doesn't speak Danish that often.'' She explained to both of them. Both her parents were Danish but since they lived in England they thought it was easy. But only when her mother was really mad she spoke in Danish. So Athena knew she had to run to her room to get away. But the blonde had a good relationship with her mother.

oops pretty long:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back