Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey guys,

I just checked out the calendar to have a peek on how my lessons would progress since they're Sunday classes and since term starts on the Monday that means that I've always posted it on the Sunday after, which means that the final lesson would take place the Sunday before break week starts. This means that since Flying is interactive they don't get a break week due to the lesson needing the whole week before exams.

Am I doing this wrong? If not, would it be a bit more feasible to start lessons on the Sunday in the future to avoid things like this? Or perhaps moving Flying to the Monday would also fix this problem. I'm not entirely sure.

Just a thought/a bit of feedback.

Zach

Hi Zach,

Thanks for the feedback. We're not keen on the idea of moving lessons around as we have a certain number of lessons set for each day for each semester. With the break week, students are getting a small reprieve regardless of where in the week their lessons fall because no new lessons are posted during this time. Lesson six is typically a review lesson, even for flying from what I saw in the lesson archives. :)

In seeing that the issue primarily is due to the interactive nature of lesson six and how you currently run it, is there the possibility of changing that up for this lesson only? Perhaps instead of three posts, each person can be required to do two (or another similar change to what your normal requirements are for lessons). Is it possible to have a non-interactive lesson six? It would be good to see if there are other options prior to changing the day the lesson falls on and definitely prior to changing how the whole school year is run. Moving the semester to start on Sundays would make Saturdays the new Sundays, and could impact when we open/close things like sorting and create other problems we're not thinking of.

Thank you for the feedback. I hope our feedback helps. :)

Cyndi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back