sun sun sun, in october?

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
It was her second year in New Zealand and Arisa still wasn't used to the seasons being mixed around. If she was still in Canada then she would be wearing a sweater and jeans right now insted of her blue tank top and jean short shorts for her walk. Arisa felt she had been spending far to much time inside lately and decided to ventre outside, the sun burned her eyes at first but she quickly got used to it and made her way to the lake front.

Once she was there Arisa sat on the shore and looked out into the lake, so much had changed since last year and she didn't like it. Arisa sighed before taking off her flip flops and putting her feet in the cool water. "what happened to last year when everyone was happy" she said to her self recalling some of the fondest memories.

Kaede had been walking along the shore of the lake. Her eyes never left the water. She didn't know what she was looking for, but she knew something had to come up eventually. For a split second she looked up, right before she was going to run into a girl sitting on the shore. She stopped abruptly.

Not wanting to creep the girl out, she took a few steps back. I might as well try to make friends, she thought. She straightened her spine and opened her mouth to speak. "Hello," She said brightly. A warm, friendly smile crept across her face as she waited for a reply.

Arisa was replaying the memory of when her Ari and Viv first met, they had been best friends back then, she hardly knew them anymore. Arisa heard someone coming closer before saying hi. Arisa turned around to see one of the new first years, she looked slightly familar, maybe a hufflepuff 1st year? "Hello" Arisa replied, "are you one of the new Hufflepuffs?" she asked.

Kaede blushed when she asked if she was a Hufflepuff first year. "Is it that easy to guess?" She laughed. "Yes I am." She held out her hand, hoping the girl would take it. "My name's Kaede." Even though her cheeks were still flushed a slight pink, she smiled at the girl.

Arisa smiled at the girl when she blushed, "no, its not that easy to guess, I just thought I saw you around the common room" Arisa replied. She shook the girls hand before replyng, "Arisa." Arisa patted the ground next to her, "so hows life at Hogwarts treating you?" she asked.

Kaede smiled when she took her hand. The girl said her name was Arisa. Oh wow... Kaede thought. Such a pretty name. She sat down next to Arisa, and stretched her legs out in front of her. Arisa asked how Hogwarts was. "Well, I have to say, I like it way better than my old school. Everyone there was so stuck up, and I hate it when people are like that. But Hogwarts has so much stuff to do! I don't even think I've seen half of the school yet!" Her bubbliness was popping out like a daisy on a warm, Spring day. Arisa seemed pretty nice, compared to some of the people she had met. But she was going to make the best of it, and right now was the time to do it.

Hope you don't mind me joining?

Becca smiled as she skipped around the school, looking innocent as ever. She noted several ways that she could prank students, but she needed something big, not just little pranks. She needed to make her mark on the school. Halloween was near, and she needed a costume. Something different, something terrifying. Becca remembered what her sister, Taylor had worn for the Yule Ball last year: a rainbow dress that looked like a feather duster. Becca needed to do something like that for Halloween. Perhaps she could dress up as one of the eviller professors and act really stupid. She had done that before at a costume party at one of her old schools, but she could still do it now.

Who was an evil professor? Becca wasn't sure, she would need to observe some more. Becca twirled, and made her way over to the lake. Two girls were by the lake, talking, and Becca thought one of them looked familier. Arisa, Taylor's friend, Becca remembered. Taylor had shown her younger sister photos of all her friends, and Becca hoped she would make some friends too.

"Hey, mind if I join y'all?" Becca asked the two girls. "Becca Marino." she introduced herself, as most people at Hogwarts did when they met someone.

Arisa smiled at Kaede, she liked this girl already. she seems really sweet, no wonder she made it into Hufflepuff Arisa thought proudly, Hufflepuffs are the best. "Yeah, Hogwarts is great, trust me, you get around to going everywhere, even if it takes you untill at least the second term," Arisa joked. Arisa looked up at the sun is the sky, it was almost noon and it was getting hotter and hotter, "I miss the mountains though, its never this hot up there" She said before standing up in the lake, "met any mermaids yet? maybe my friend Rain will join us" Arisa said before going to look out in the water, she wonered where rain was, "oh, but look out for storm, he has a bit of an obsession with shiny things" she said with a small laugh.

soon another girl joined them, "hello Becca, are you related to Taylor Marino?" Arisa asked trning around to look at the girl, she certinly did look like Taylor.

(( lame -_- ))

Kaede listened to Arisa talk about Hogwarts. She made it seem so unfrightening, which was a good thing for Kaede. "Oh you lived by Mountains?" Kaede started to wonder where Arisa was from. "There are a ton of those back home. Have you ever heard of Mount Fuji? I lived near it, well, at least I could see if from my home. I've only been there once or twice, but It was really beautiful." The thought of the Mountain made her think about her family back home. She quickly shook the thought off as Arisa said something about mermaids.

All of a sudden, her head popped up. "Mermaids? Like, real mermaids? The one's from storybooks?" Her face turned to that of an excited child's. She had loved mermaids when she was little, along with unicorns, dragon's, and all kinds of creatures.

Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere. It was a girl who looked about her age, and she said her name was Becca. "Hello Becca." Kaede said warmly. It seemed as though the two knew eachother or at least recognized eachother, so she didn't want to interrupt them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back