Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Maisie recognized the next name on her list as well, giggling. Margo was such a cutie. Maisie hummed as she skipped down to the fourth floor, happy to see Margo walking down the hall. "Hey, wait up!" She called, skipping along to catch Margo. "I have a rose for you!" She giggled again.

Margo had spent most of her day running around delivering roses and she still had a few left. But she had stopped in the common room for a quick break before heading out again. She didn't make it very far before she hear someone calling out for her. At least she thought the other girl was. She recognized Maisie from Heta Omega and she smiled as the other girl pulled out a rose. "For me?" she asked. With Isadora gone she hadn't really expected many roses or any at all if she were being honest. She would be surprised if Cameron had bothered.

Maisie smiled, taking out the golden rose and offering it out to the girl. "For you!" She promised.

Dear Margo

Thanks for politely putting up with me leaving books lying all over my side of the dorm. I'll try to keep it more tidy in future.

- Aine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back