OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chayton's ❤
Madlyn was summon out of bed, she had no idea what for. She assume it may have something to do with Jaden and Briar again. Since the trouble the Slytherin caused, Madlyn been on the look out more than normal. Simply because she needed a real good reason to hit that girl, but she was always reminded of her height because of Briar, so there will never be a chance for revenge. It's a good thing for her, the girl was lucky. She walk the corridors in a causality, with the pass to go to Professor Blaze office she had no worries of getting caught. She made her way down to the second floor and reached his office, she knock noticeably at his door. "Professor did you summon me? I got your note and wasn't sure if it was meant for me or not" she spoke through the door. Not sure if he was there, she believe he was, she waited for a respond. Till she heard some more foot steps, she turn around and took notice Briar was here too, and was fine actually.

Briar had received a summons to the deputy head masters office. she didn't know what it was that the deputy head master wanted to see her for. if it was a little late for normal appointments, and she hadn't gotten into trouble or gotten anyone else into trouble recently. she continued to think as she made her way down to the office, the only thing that she could think of was that the first year she had been looking out for had gotten caught and was in big trouble, or worse injured. When she reached the office and was surprised to se her sister Madlyn Standing outside. "Madlyn, are you okay? do you have any idea why we're here?" she said checking to see if her sister was injured at all. she was still wondering why they had both been summoned so late.

OOCOut of Character:
Were still on the outside, he hasn't let us in yet, Zach told me to let you know just in case.

"No not at all, I thought it was you again and that girl" she gave her sister a questionable stare, now she really wanted to know why they were here. She knock at his door again, this time little louder. She waited and turn back to Briar, "I'm so tired, woke out of bed to be drag down, possibly for nothing" she folded her arm right underneath her chest and lean over against the wall. She yawn, covering her mouth, "I wish we could hurry up, I want go back to bed"

OOCOut of Character:
I edited it slightly

briar smiled when Madlyn said that she had thought that it was her and the slytherin who she had fallen out with earlier that semester. "No, i have been good and stayed away from her." she said, her theory s going out of the door when she had seen madlyn. otherwise she would have thought that it was something to do with prefect duty. "lucky you were in bed, i was still up tying to finnish an essay after patrolling the corridor." she said. she too was wishing that the headmaster would hurry up and tell them what was up.

Takuya was waiting for the daughters of Jackson Margera to turn up at his office. He wasn't exactly looking forward to having to tell them all of the things that he had to at the moment. But as he had been the one that was there when it all happened, he would be the one to tel them the bad news. It would be hard, but he didn't want them to find out from the Ministry of Magic, and he would feel bad if he had to leave it to Cyndi to tell them it all. Once he heard a knock on his door he sighed. "Come in and take a seat, you two." He said, sitting back in his chair as they entered.

Madlyn heard a small click at the door, the professor was now letting them. She walked in first, making sure she didn't hit her head at the door, she was okay to see that most doors at Hogwarts were very larger and long in lengths, Professor Blaze was one of them. She walked in, tired from interrupted sleep and dress in pajamas, the girl sauntered to the nearest armchair. She assume it was okay to sit, she sat arms cross to her chest and her eyes greeting the professor. "Evening professor, is there something you wanted to see us for?" she ask, a yawn escape from her lips, she covered up her lips just in time, really she hate to disturb his air with bad breath. It was rude either way to yawn and not cover up your funnel, it's like command sense.

Briar heard movement from the other side of the door and when it opened. she followed her sister in knowing that soon all would be reviled. "Hello professor. what was it that was so urgent to talk to us about this evening?" she asked still wondering why she had been called down here. she took a seat next to her sister and looked up at the professor waiting for him to talk. she hoped that it wasn't anything too serious. she had a thought, maybe it was something to do with the wheelbarrow race that they had son a few weeks ago, mage they had been disqualified for having an advantage. she hoped not madlyn had to put with enough as it was, she didn't want her to get singled out yet again.

Takuya looked at the girls, he didn't want to be the person to tell them this news. If he had this way they would find out from someone who they knew a little better then him, but they had to find out from someone. And he didn't think anyone else would tell it as kindly as he did. "Due to some unforeseen circumstances, your father and I were together in the forbidden forest tonight. I can't tell you what we were doing there. But it falls upon me to alert you of your fathers.." He didn't want to finish the sentence. He didn't want to break their hearts like that. But he had to. "..death." He finished, grimly.

Madlyn smiled at Briar, even if they had been disturb from their sleep it was quite exciting to be out late at this time. She had saw how magically dim Hogwarts could be at night, it was dark compare to the common room and dorms, still the rush of excitement bottle up inside. She turn to look at the Professor, the smile quickly faded as he spoke in a depressing tone. She was ready to get detention or anything for neglecting some of her course work. What he rather unravel to them, came out as a shock at first, than denial follow right after. "What death? No that can't be true, my father died?" she started to panic, this have to be some horrible trick. But his expression was stone cold serious, and she lean over to look at him some more. He wasn't lying, it was the truth! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This can't be happening?!" she broke insob, frantic and overwhelm with feelings, she slump to the ground sobbing hysterically of her father's death, how could this have happen? I don't understand!

Briar heard the professor start talking, she could tell from the tone of his voice and way he was reluctant to speak that something heavy was due to go down. she herd him mention Professor Margera, and knew why they had both been summoned. the had been adopted by the professor at the start of the year so she had some right to know what had happened. at the final word she looked over to her sister, Madlyn would take this harder than her she knew, as Jackson was her birth farther, and she had only known him for a little over a year. she felt shaken but she knew that she had to stay strong for Madlyns sake, she stood up so that she could put her arm around Madlyns shoulders, she wanted her to know that she had a sister who she could lean on and rely on. she then looked the professor in the eyes and said "How did this happen? I was with him this afternoon, helping clear out and feed the animals and what not. he seemed fine then". she knew that her reaction was very cool and collected, and many people would think that she didn't care. she did, incredibly, It was professor Margera who had opened up his house to her and welcomed her as a member of the family. however her brain was falling back to routines of her childhood where stressful situations were the ones where you had to think most clearly of you would get into trouble, she knew that the emotion would come but t would not be for a few hours, or longer. when Madlyn slipped onto the floor she sat down next to her and tried her best to calm the hysterical half-gient down.

Madlyn sobbing became silent, she was interested by Briar's questions, though she leak from the eyes and suppress the moan about losing her father, the wanting to know the details was rather much more important than her crying. She wipe away tears and look at the professor, from the ground she could make complete direct contacts with him. "Please can you tell us how this happen? My father was the biggest thing around here from him to die it had to have been murder?" no accident can take the life of a part giant, unless he been meddling with something deadly, she doubted her father being that reckless. Plus they deserve to know, her mostly. "I don't quite understand it" she was torn on the inside, but the needing to know part took over, she wanted to know and hope Professor Blaze won't reject the idea of her knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back