Studying

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Kate walked into the Student Lounge in a way it held a lot of memories for her.At the beginning of first year she had made a lot of friends in her and she was now quite close to them.She took a deep breath and went over to the window smiled at all the students outside she wondered would she make knew friends in here as well.Sighing and picking up her school bag she started on what she actually came here for.She sat down on one of the seats and started on her homework she hoped somebody would come in and distract her she didn't like homework only her two sisters Star and Sara did.She and her brother Ryan were the lazy ones when it came to school work they never really tried their best unless put under pressure.Shaking those thoughts from her head she started to get down to work

Heidi loomed her way out of Gryffindor's command room, seeing it was to loud to be in there today. It had been just a few days back from school and already she was falling back to the same old patterns again, with the school routine right back to the way they were. With her red bag tag with Gryffindor house crest all around it, she sauntered the corridors, pushing by those talking amongst themselves. It was good to be back in school, well sort of since she hadn't made an effort last year to meet anyone but a girl who sat on train the first day back. Her name? She couldn't tell you, Heidi awful memories with name was always her downfall.

It didn't bring her down, there's many chance to meet many new friends as the year progress. In fact, she was feeling bold and rather energetic after traveling by sea during the summer, some place warm. She saw her chance, when she cross path with the student lounge and saw a young brunette staring outside the window, looking alone. Striding inside, "Hi! Its spacious in here, I'm guessing you won't mind if I join you here" the room like the rest of the castle had many portraits hanging around, covering the antique wallpaper to make it look more filling. There was plenty of chairs and tables, couches and armchair for those wanting to study or sit and chat. Heidi took up the space next to the girl, although not so close to weird her out in anyway. Lucille would've love to see Heidi interacting like this so suddenly. Well she promise well she did, so why not?

Kate looked up when she heard someone enter the room. "No its grand"Kate said trailing off as the girl already sat down beside her.Kate took a look at her she looked nice possible a Gryffindor as she did not look like the type to be in Slytherin.She put her books awayand smiled "Hey my names Kate whats yours"She asked pleasantly liking the girl she seemed to of filled up the room which made it feel nice

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry its kind of short and also sorry for the late reply I totally forgot about it! Won't happen again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back