Studying?

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden came from the common room with her school bag not sure what she was going to do with it. Yes it had all her books but she was all caught up with everything but it never hurt to go over things to make sure she knew the stuff right? Chossing a big table in the middle of the room placing her books on the table. Eden pulled out her Transfiguration book and went back to what she had been studying last term.

Yawning, Lexi went at the library to continue her study. She went at the kitchens before coming to the library for some energy. With her bag on her shoulder and books on her arm, she went inside of the library to find it full of other students. "Must be a million of Ravenclaw in here." Lexi mumbled and went to find a perfect spot that wants any Ravenclaw sitting and she found it with Eden sitting on one. Lexi went over to her and greeted her, "Hello, you decided to study." She said and took a seat across from her and placed her bag and books at the top of the table. She took out some parchment, quill and ink and going to start on her Homework. "So, what are you revising/" Lexi asked Eden while writing about her History of Magic.

Eden did a bit of a half smile and waved before going back to frowning at her text book. "Yea I figured I better go back and look over this Transfiguration nonsense. Im going to start training to become an Animagus and so I figured that I better make sure I have the simple stuff down like the back of my hand so I dont look like to much of an idiot when I'm learning the new stuff. And than after this I'm going to go back Astronomy cause I'm going to be one of Professor Merrythoughts assistant's." Pausing to write something down Eden turned the page and looked over to Lexi. "So what are you studying today?"

Lexi write while listening at Eden, "Animagus ... nice. Not actually my type, I don't want to be an animal, it disgusting." She complained and continued writing about her stupid history of magic, Lexi sigh as Eden asked her what is she studying. "History of Magic and its very boring, I really hate studying this and I don't even care the past. I just care for my grades, I almost failed at this subject." It was true that she's fluking it, she so hate the subject and the Professor. Lexi wished that that curriculum would be vanquished in this very school.

Eden groaned at the tought of History of Magic. "I try not to think about that class. I think I got an A but only because I did well on the exam. If you ask me what I learned I could not tell you." Looking back down at the book Eden notcied something that she had not before. Writing it down and underlining it in her book. "It's not really my first choice on being an Animagus but it is an useful skill and since I'm undecided about what I want to do once I leave Hogwarts, Professor Black suggested it."

Lexi just rolled her eyes and went back flipping her text book, "If I can just drop out this subject, my misery will be done." She said and sigh, "Wait ..." Lexi trailed off noticing Eden is quite a Professor Black wanna be. "What's with the Professor Black suggested, Professor Black that and there." Frowning mildly she looked at Eden, placing her quill back at the ink bottle.

Crap Eden why did you have to go and open your mouth? Thoughts racing in her head Eden knew this girl could smell a lie a mile away so keeping it as close to the truth as she could Eden spoke. "Professor Black rounded up the goth gang and me along with to give us a what for and let it be known that games would not be ok. I went to her for advice on picking electives and such and since I did so well in Transfiguration my first and second year and than again this year it was decided that I should train to become an Animagus." Closing her book softly Eden placed the book in the bag and pulled out her muggle studies book. She needed to go over her last piece of homework before she turned it in just to be on the safe side.

"Huh, I never like that Professor." Lexi said and shrugged, placing that Professor to be their head of house is a no, no for her. There is something about that Professor that she's not telling to anybody, "Oh, well. Never mind about Professor Black." She said while dipping her quill to the ink bottle. "Where's your sister by the way?" Lexi asked, of course she knew that Eden has a sister. She had to know everyone.

Eden's eyes darkened at the mention of her back stabbing sister. Taking a few deep breaths Eden smiled and gave a fake little laugh. "Lilith? Or Hoshi? Hoshi is most likely running with her little goth friends and Lilith is most likely off telling some make believe story to someone about me. Her and I dont really get along to well anymore but thats what happens I guess when people start to grow up." There I handled that one nicely not to much information but not to little just enough to give them what they want. Eden thought to herself.

Lexi frowned when Eden said Hoshi's name, she didn't know Hoshi is her sister the only sister Eden have that Lexi know is Lilith. "Didn't know Hoshi is your sister ... I so wish that Gossip magazine should be revived. Heck, I only know is study and study and more study." She told her and wrote a few paragraphs on her notebook, thinking how the heck they were sister's? Lexi sigh when she finished her History of Magic and now only she ahd to do is read her text book on charms.

"Yea Hoshi's mom adopted myself and Lilith over the last Holiday seeing as our mom can no longer take care of us..... As for the magazine I did not like it my name was in there in almost every issue nothing but drama if you ask me." Eden thought back to those days and sighed it seemed like every time she turned around there was something in there about her and Tohoru or her and the goth gang which was just plain silly.

She raised one eyebrow, "Well, your explanation is fine." Lexi said and shook her head slightly with a sigh, "I like that magazine even my name was once put in there ... Because its only once." Bringing back that Gossip Magazine is much better than study itself. Now, she's out of anything else to do than laugh at the people in the magazine.

If the magazine was still on going than Eden knew that her name would be all over it linked with about a million different names. "You got lucky, I think."

"I'm not lucky. I was sent by a howler and it was horrible." Lexi said looking dreamy but went back to being normal. "For the sake of not being int he next issues
I ignore Andrew and was speaking to him privately."
She explained, not want to remember the days. Lexi sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back