Studying

Athene Perthro

Athene pulled out a handful of parchment from her rucksack and began organizing her homework and revision notes.
((OOC: I accidentally did 2nd years lesson rather than first years. I'll post it here so I can use it again next year. I'll loose it otherwise.))

Athene Perthro
Slytherin 2nd year
History of Magic

Athene wondered into the class. Another History of Magic lesson. Excellent, she thought sarcastically.

Thankfully, when she arrived, the teacher was asleep. A few other students had already settled into the desks around her. Athene was sorely tempted to throw something at the professor and wake her up, to rid the class of her disgusting snores, but knew that if she did that then the lesson would start even sooner. The less time she had to spend in class listening about dead wizards the better, so she took her usual seat in the far corner.

After a moment or two, Professor Waltham stopped snoring and waved her wand, although she did not remove her head from the desk. Rolls of parchment appeared before her, and a student rose and began handing them out.

"...I am much too tired to lecture you..." Waltham was saying, and Athene snorted. Some teacher she is, she thought. Being paid to sleep instead of teach us, it's outrageous! But, she wasn't going to complain. She spent most of the lesson accio-ing peoples quills and notes and giggling as they looked around widely in search of the culprit.

By the end of the lesson, she hadn't once looked at her own piece of parchment.

I'll just take it to the library and read over it later, she thought, pocketing it. The teacher was asleep again as the class filed out, and Athene threw one of the quills she had obtained at the snoring womans head, before disappearing down the corridor before she could be spotted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back