Study Hard

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Immy was bringing back a few books to the library when she decided she would work in the library for once. After a little time searching, Immy found an empty desk, next to a window which looked out over the grounds. Immy took a seat and put the desk she'd been carrying around. She opened it to the page that she was at but instead of reading it Immy looked out the window. She saw the lake. Memories of what seemed like both yesterday and years ago flooded to her mind. She shook her head slightly but was unable to discard the thoughts which plagued her mind. What if. Why. She knew that it had happened because she'd been a little careless but still. She couldn't stop thinking about it. Immy shook her head again but again this didn't work. Immy continued to look outside, hoping someone could come and save her from her own thoughts.

Vadiken entered the library after having a raging pillow fight in the Hufflepuff Commons. He had been out numbered and needed to escape from that wretched place. When he entered the library he noticed a familiar face. He saw a girl that he saw at the sorting ceremony. She had been sorted into Griyffendor. She seemed troubled. Vadiken walked over to her and said, "Hello, i'm Vadiken you look a bit familiar." He wanted to make an effort for some kind of friendship and didn't want to blow it. She seemed nice. He pulled out a chair and asked , "Do you mind if a sit here?"

Immy looked up a little suddenly when she heard a voice. There in front of her pulling out a chair, was a slightly familiar person. Immy figured that he was in some of her classes. Immy smiled politely and shook her head. This time to say that she didn't mind him sitting but also to get the thoughts out of her head. She closed her book and placed it to the side.

"Hi, no go ahead sit." Immy said with a bright smile. "It's nice to met you Vadiken. I'm Imogen or Immy. Whichever. You're in Hufflepuff, right?"

"Hey Immy." Vadiken said. He was glad she was nice. Most all Gryffindors were. "So what are you up to?" He asked. He needed someone to talk to after a long day worth of training on the Cliffs. Almost every single bone and muscle in his body ached. He did 1000 push ups everyday before cooling down in the lake. He wondered if Immy went to lake, or if she like Adventures. "What a stupid question." Vadiken thought. Almost all Gryfinndors love adventure.

Immy smiled brightly at the boy now sitting in front of her. She looked down at the book she'd pushed aside before looking back up to Vadiken and smiling at him. It was good to have someone to talk to. It was better than sitting alone and it meant you could make friends.

"I just came to hand back some books and decided I'd sit down and read my book." Immy said her voice drifting slight as her gaze moved from Vadiken's face to the window and the grounds and lake of the school. She closed her eyes for a brief second and then with a bright and cheerful smile looked at Vadiken. "What brings you here?"

Vadiken pulledo out his wand to examine it after she had said she was there to read a book. Presently she asked what brougth him there. "Umm, I don't know, i was about to go out exploring the castle when i saw you in her alone." He said. He got up from the chair and pointed his wand at a book. "Wingardium Levosai." He said. Suddenly a book of spells came dashing towards Vadiken and then he cought it. "i'm also here to learn a few more spells." He said.

Immy moved a little out the way as Vadiken made it come towards him. Immy smiled as he did. She took out her own wand. She figured he'd already done the spell but Immy loved doing it. She looked down at her wand and with a small flick said.

"Lumos" Straight away, the wand lit up. Immy looked up at Vadiken and smiled. "Nox" Immy said and the light on the end of her wand went out. Immy looked up and smiled again.

"I've explored the castle. It's a very cool and amazing castle. I wouldn't have bother to sit with me if I had been you, I would've just gone exploring."Immy said.

Vadiken too smiled down at Immy as she lighted her wand and then made it go out. She told him about how if he hadn't shown up she would've went exploring. "so i'm not the only 1st year ehre who has the guts to have the risk of geting in trouble." He said laughing. Then he wondered if Immy could take a joke. "well time to find out." He thought. He pointed his wand at her and said, "Wingardium Levosia!" Hoping it would not fail he would raise her all the way to the ciling.

Immy laughed. She knew of quite a few people who liked exploring. Immy would find it hard to believe if someone didn't enjoy exploring, when in a castle like this. She didn't have much time to ponder this thought as, the wand was pointed at her and she was lifted slightly off the ground. Immy wasn't really enjoying this feeling. It was kinda like flying with out the protection. Immy smiled bright at Vadiken.

"Okay, bring me back down."Immy said laughing slightly. "As much as I'm loving this, please bring me down."

Vadiken raised her higher. "what's the matter?" He asked. He loved to mess with people. He loved everyone's reaction. From levitating people so much he ahd nearly mastered this spell. Vadiken then started to swing her around a bit. "don't fall." Vadiken said jokingly.

Immy wasn't scared of this, she was growing annoyed. Immy stopped smiling. She was very glad she had not worn a skirt. Immy looked to Vadiken with an angry expression. Swear words were floating around in her head but Immy refrained herself from using any.

"Don't Fall?" Immy said. "Put me down, right now!" Immy said adapting the tone she took when she wanted Pixie to do something, that she didn't want to do. It sounded almost like a mother telling off a child.

"OI you sound like my mum." Vadiken said while puting her down. He laughed so hard he fell to the ground. "Sorry but that was really funny." He said.

((I was informed i'm not supposed to know Wingardium D: Let's pretend it didn't happen or just start a new topic please))

[We can pretend it never happened]

Immy smiled brightly at Vadiken. Wondering what they could talk about. Or how to start a conversation. He was a huffleuff, weren't they meant to be better at this stuff.

"So Vadiken, Where are you from?" Immy asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back