Studing For Finals

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande walked into the library to do some studing. He looked around for a free table where he could work. He saw a table at the back corner of the library. He went over and sat down.

Grande put his bag down beside him and bent down to take out his potions book. He had planed of studing a bit before dinner. He put the book on the desk and took out some writing equipment. Grande opened at the last page that hewas at and began to take down some notes. He was getting a bit bored and distracted by the time he had taken down a page of notes. He looked around the library. He looked back down at his work. He wanted someone to talk to and take out the boredom of studing

ginny had noticed grande walk into the library as she had been loking through some Dark Art books. She watched him closely until she seemed bored. she walked behind him and whispered 'Boo,' behind him.

Grande had only looked back down at his work when some said boo behind him. The book he was holding fell with a loud bang on the floor. He picked the book up again as the people in the library looked round. He turned round on his chair and saw he was facing Ginny. "oh hello Ginny. How are you today? Would you like to sit down and talk to me so that im not bored." Grande said quietly so as to not get in trouble.

ginny had only just stood up again when she heard a loud bang. she jumped a bit until she noticed it was just Grande's book. 'Hi Grande,' she whispered again. 'sorry about that. i didn't mean to cause a scene. i'm fine, you?' said ginny looking at everyone with a look that meant 'What are you looking at?'. she took a seat next to grande. 'So what do you want to talk about?'

"It okay that always happens to me. I am used to it by now but still doesnt mean that it doesnt make me jump. Im good, getting a bit stressed over finals but good. Anything, anything at all. What are doing today?" Grande said quietly.

'oh. umm noting as usual. i don't really get to hang around with people much cos it's quite dangerous. i'll probably do about a page of studying today though. i don't see why people are getting so stressed.' replied ginny.

"I get stressed very easily, you see, very, very easily" Grande said with a small smile "Why is it dangerous to hang out with people?"

'well, umm. No sorry i can't tell you. So what are you trying to study right now.' said ginny smiling again. :)

"Okay then. Well i am trying to study potions. Are you going to be studing anything?" Grande asked

'Potions. Are you any good? I could try and help you. I've not done it yet but i've read about lots of potions already. I might try to study Astronomy or maybe Herbology or maybe Flying. I have no idea.' Ginny said shrugging her shoulders.

"Its okay but quite a bit to remember." Grande said "I think you should study flying because then you can chose wither to go outside and practice or if you want to stay in and read up about it. Why dont we go out and study for flying by going outside and flying around. It would be a lot more fun than this. What do you say?"

'i don't mind but i don't really need to study that part. it's the reading part i need to study but if you want. i could help you on that.' said ginny jumping to her feet.

Grande put his book back in his bag and stood up "Why dont we do both, i mean we fly around for about an hour and then we revise from the books for an hour. Is that good?"

'that's really good. What would Katie say though? after all she, she is your girlfreind.' said Ginny, not wanting to make her even more upset.

"I will ask her to come too and we can play games and stuff." Grande said. "I will met you at the quidditch pitch in about ten minutes. Okay?"

((In other words i will PM her and ask her to come))

'okay.I'll meet you there.' she said. skipping towards the door to go get her broom.

(shall i just start the topic then?)

"Right, okay" Grande said walking back to the common room to see if Katie wanted to come.

((Yeah okay))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back