• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Student Rp =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Sparks

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,202
Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey :D !

Well I haven't had a real good rp with a plot line or anything in ages!
So I was wondering if anyone was up for planning one out and then just watching in un roll?
It would be really good if Ellie could make some new friends too, maybe even an enemie :ph43r: :lol:
 
Ooooh...
I'd like to join =D
I don't think Lemi and Ellie have talked much :errm:
I'm up for anything =)
I wouldn't mind ganging up with Ellie on something if you'd like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top