OOC First Name
Mary
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hi! I am new here and was looking for people to start plots with Rosalie, first year Gryffindor. She is the only character I have so far and I am looking for potential friends/bestfriends/or even enemies if we go to the extreme. So yeah, if you have any ideas or would like to rp that would be great!

Heeeey!

I have Jules (Julia), she is Rosalie's roommate, so they can be best friends, she also knows a lot about magic, so if Rosalie needs Jules can help her!

I also have Parker, he is Slytherin and is muggleborn too, he currently angered and stressed out about everything that happens, even if he is sligthly enjoying it. He won't admit it, but they can be friends, study buddies, pals.

Feel free to ask me for their personalities! I hope everything will work out, good luck with plots!

Heeeey!

I have Jules (Julia), she is Rosalie's roommate, so they can be best friends, she also knows a lot about magic, so if Rosalie needs Jules can help her!

I also have Parker, he is Slytherin and is muggleborn too, he currently angered and stressed out about everything that happens, even if he is sligthly enjoying it. He won't admit it, but they can be friends, study buddies, pals.

Feel free to ask me for their personalities! I hope everything will work out, good luck with plots!
Hey!

I think Julia and Parker would be great as friends/best friends for Rosalie! Do you have any ideas on how they could meet?

Thanks

Yeaaah, I can come up with something.

For Parker+Rosalie, I read Rosalie's biography and she actually reminds me his best friend Bella, so i feel like they would get along. What about meeting right in front of the entrance to Gryffindor common room? They can accidentally meet there and Parker can make some sort of a joke about her luck for living above the ground instead of living in underground and they can start to chat about school and then somehow turn it into new and new themes.

Jules+Rosalie. They can easily meet in their dorm and I feel like Jules would start the conversation, as I saw, their energy matches perfectly so they bond about magic, Quidditch etc.

Is that okay? If you don't like something, have your own ideas, we can go with em or connect them together!!!

Yeaaah, I can come up with something.

For Parker+Rosalie, I read Rosalie's biography and she actually reminds me his best friend Bella, so i feel like they would get along. What about meeting right in front of the entrance to Gryffindor common room? They can accidentally meet there and Parker can make some sort of a joke about her luck for living above the ground instead of living in underground and they can start to chat about school and then somehow turn it into new and new themes.

Jules+Rosalie. They can easily meet in their dorm and I feel like Jules would start the conversation, as I saw, their energy matches perfectly so they bond about magic, Quidditch etc.

Is that okay? If you don't like something, have your own ideas, we can go with em or connect them together!!!
No these are perfect! Thanks so much! Do you want to start it? I’m kind of new to this thing so i’m still just learning my way through this.

I can start, no problem with that! Also, feel free to reach out if you have any questions about characters, if you have new ideas or anything! Good luck with getting used to site and if you want to interact with my other characters (Kiara Wood and Nathaniel Traynor (he is currently in America, but we surely can come up with something!)) let me know! We can make something up like Kiara helping Rosalie, school tour, help with studiesn, really anything! I will start threads tomorrow and tag you in it!!!

I can start, no problem with that! Also, feel free to reach out if you have any questions about characters, if you have new ideas or anything! Good luck with getting used to site and if you want to interact with my other characters (Kiara Wood and Nathaniel Traynor (he is currently in America, but we surely can come up with something!)) let me know! We can make something up like Kiara helping Rosalie, school tour, help with studiesn, really anything! I will start threads tomorrow and tag you in it!!!
No problemo, thanks so much again! I’ll let you know if I have any ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back