Strange Sight

Lykke Wu

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose.
Lykke was in the first floor corridor, wandering around aimlessly in her black boots, short skirt and black hoodie. Her long dark brown hair hung loosly around her shoulders. She'd been at Hogwarts for three months, and it's effects were starting to take action. She'd never been away from her family so long, and she missed just being able to do her favourite hobby. Her eyes were slightly pink, as though she had been crying a while before, although Lykke knew she would never let anyone know about that. She didn't want to be around anyone. The friends she had at the moment were betraying her already, or leaving, and Lykke couldn't stand it. She knew she wanted to keep her bad reptuation, but it was hard when she felt this low.

Elle had been in the bathrooms of the first floor. She went on the hour, close to every hour, and this time it was no different. She was slowly washing her hands while wondering why she'd come to hogwarts. She liked her friends, slightly. But she still would've preferred BeauxBatons. That just seemed like more the place for Elle. Of course she had interests in Hogwarts. Ie, getting to the top. How hard could it really be. If she was to become the unofficial leader of the dark Elites by secretly destroying Lykke, then Elle would be the leader, of them, and news would spread, and Elle would have a reign of terror, and become the unofficial queen of Hogwarts. But that was far in the future.

Elle closed the tap, where she'd been washing her hands, before drying them on a small hand towel. She brushed down her dress. Elle from her bag pulled out a tube of lip gloss and quickly applied it before leaving the room. She was only a few steps out, when she noticed Lykke. With eyes that showed that she'd been crying. Elle smiled slyly. This was perfect for her. Elle took a few steps towards her, making strong steps on the ground as she approached.

"And What do we have here?" Elle said, with the smallest giggle, that showed she would not be nice.

Lykke turned her head to face the student that had interupted her. Her black hair hid most of her face as she glared at Elle. Elle seemed to have taken a liking to making not just other people feel bad, but also the people who were supposed to be her friend. A perfect example of what had been annoying Lykke.
"None of your business." she replied simply, crossing the corridor in her heavy black boots towards the window. She was not going to cry in front of Elle. No way. Lykke didn't feel like she had the strengh for anything today, and hoped Elle would just clear off and leave her alone.

Wisteria didn't have any pizza for the very first time. It was like torture to her, though she admits that it won't really kill her. She decided to walk around the castle for once, and try to study how the whole place was made. Wisteria started at the great hall-- and went straight to the kitchens, where the house elves failed to give her what she needed.

Gravely disappointed, she went to the first floor corridor where she spotted two Slytherin girls talking--arguing, it seemed. It was then that Wisteria realized that the two girls were part of that group that Slytherins-- and even other Houses-- were talking about. She walked towards them, and noticing that the two seemed to be in some argument, Wisteria decided to stop her tracks a few inches away from them and started to watch.

Lykke sighed again when she saw Clyde's annoying pizza-obsessed cousin had stop to watch her. "What you looking at?" she sneered in the small girls direction. She wasn't too happy about being looked at right now, dispite her normal crave to be the center of attention.

Wisteria only stared at Lykke Wu when she looked and asked what Wisteria was looking at. By the looks of it, the girl seemed like she had just cried. Frowning by the thought of someone acting tough, Wisteria started to walk closer to the pair. "I'm looking at how dumb you really look like." she told Lykke Wu in a rather emotionless tone. Again, she stared at her. With a smile, Wisteria glanced at the other girl then to Lykke Wu. "So how's my stupid cousin doing? I know he's become dumb like you too since you're his friend, but I was wondering if you could give more details about him." It had been a long time since she and Clyde talked to each other. And Wisteria couldn't believe why she was forced to join that idiotic fan club of his. She thought that the leader seemed to be an idiot, so she guessed that the group would be idiotic too.

Lykke glared at the girl. "You can talk" she muttered under her breath. People had no idea about the girl underneath Lykke's harsh behaviour, and Lykke wasn't about to take offence. "You're stupid cousin has.." she stopped herself. Just because she'd used the words didn't nessessarily make them true. What was she doing?! she thought to herself, wondering why she was defending him. "Clyde's.. fine." she finished. "He isn't.. dumb, and nor am i." she said, walking up to the girl, using her slight height difference as an advantage, trying to scare her off. What did she know? She was just a Ravenclaw. "Go and stick your head in a book. Or even better, Pizza. At least that way we won't have to look at you." she said, trying to make up for what she'd almost said before.

Elle couldn't help but smile wider when Lykke didn't even bother to be authoritative. Bad sign of a leader. Elle was just about to say something else, when she was interrupted by a girl, who came and stood by them both. Clyde was her cousin. This would be Wisteria then. The person who was actually in the same house as the Lily girl that had attacked Lykke. Elle scoffed when she called them dumb. She caught on to what Lykke said. Did Lykke like Clyde? That would be strange if she did. Elle had to smile in appreciation when Lykke made to attack the girl. Elle walked in a circle around the girl. Words were words. Actions were stronger. The Dark Elites couldn't be shown to be weak, and people who talked just because Lykke appeared to be having an off day. Elle gave a little laugh at Lykke's last comment before giving the girl a push against the wall they were near.

"Firstly, don't you dare call any of my friends dumb, because you are the dumbest Ravenclaw to ever live. Two, we destroy idiots like you. And three, I want you to do me a favour, and if you agree to do it, I won't have to hurt you." Elle said, with every number she pushed the girl, while her voice, that usual was playful and sickly sweet had completely turned to a threatening and menace. Elle might not be a fan of Lykke and her methods, but she hated others more.

"Pizza is not that bad. And don't act like I want to see your face. That's so wrong. Disgusting, I might say." Wisteria easily told Lykke Wu. Wisteria nearly laughed at how weird the two girls were acting. She wasn't affected at all by the fact that they're Slytherins nor the fact that they could hurt her somehow.

Then suddenly, the other girl pushed Wisteria to the wall before she started to insult her. When the girl finished talking, Wisteria only raised her arm and pushed the other girl back. When Wisteria thought that the space was not yet enough, she pushed the girl again and gave a confident smile. "Oh, I don't mind being the dumbest there. It won't change the fact that you're dumber than me, idiot Slytherin." Wisteria had always been proud--or at least, not ashamed, of her House.

Lykke was confused about Wisteria's thinking. How could she bethe dumbest and have someone dumber than her? She shook her head, "Just get out of here." she muttered under her breath, "Or you might regret it." she sai, glancing to Elle to had had her pinned up against the wall.
Lykke couldn't be bothered to help Elle out. It was obvious she hated her anyway.

Elle didn't like being pushed. It annoyed her but the girl could plunge a knife into her skin and she wouldn't be annoyed about it. She had to stay calm in these situations. Elle gave a pretend laugh to what the girl said. This girl obviously knew who they were. But this was the first time Elle and her were meeting, so whatever she thought the Dark Elites were about, that was about to change. Elle met eyes with Lykke briefly "If you're going to want her to scram then you aren't the leader I thought you were." Elle said under her breath to Lykke before, looking back at he girl and shoving her right up against the wall, and pulling out her wand. Elle couldn't do much with a wand, but what did this girl know. Elle pointed it directly at the girl's chest.

"We are smarter than you Ravenclaw." Elle said being sure to not have her wand touch the girl, but close enough. "So I repeat, I have a favour to ask and you will do it, or I will hurt you, and trust me, I know how to make it hurt."

"I meant the dumbest in the Ravenclaw. I think I need to point that out for your small brains," Wisteria told them and smiled. Just then, the other girl shoved her to the wall again and started pointing her wand to Wisteria.

Somewhat annoyed, Wisteria glared at the other girl and raised her hand, gripping the girl's wand. "Don't point that stupid thing on me if you don't want it to get destroyed, stupid girl." she told the girl in a threatening voice and pushed her away again.

Wisteria walked in front of the two and smiled at them. "I guess weak people do ask favors often." she exclaimed, pointing it out to the other girl. She gave a mocking grin and said, "Unfortunately, I don't like helping weak people. And as for you--" Wisteria pointed Lykke Wu. "This place is not yours so you don't have the right to tell me to get out. If you want me to go away from you," Wisteria started to walk away. After walking 5 steps, she looked back at Lykke Wu. "I can only walk away this far since I like the view here." It was obviously an insult to Lykke. Wisteria was only a few inches away from them. She then started to sing loudly.

Daryl Black was passing by the corridor when he saw three girls talking or rather arguing with each other. He recognized the green haired girl as Wisteria Goldsmith a member of his group The Half Black Prince. Another girl was blonde and kind of slender she was kind of cute too but he was shocked to hear such rude words from her. Then finally she noticed once again the Plain girl he encountered before. Daryl covered his eyes sarcastically and started to point out the Plain girl with a face of disgust. He also heard Wisteria singing a song unknown to him but Daryl insisted to sing along with her. "Wisteria cute..Blondy kind of cute but harsh..Plain girl...I"ll think about it.." he mumbled to himself as he approached Wisteria who seems to be pretty mad at the other girls.

Lykke had been keeping quite since she'd told Wisteria to move. She saw Daryl approach the girl and Lykke gave a small moan. Why was it when something was going on with her, he was always at the scene to stir everything up? She turned to Elle, "What is your problem?" she asked when Wisteria had become free of her grasp, a hint of annoyance in her voice. Why was Elle trying to get a favour out of this girl, it wasn't like they needed her. She flashed a glance towards the other two who were now singing, "Oh give over." she said, knowing perfectl well they were trying to get to them, to make them relatiate. "Just leave it." she whispered half heartedly to Elle before leaning against the wall and closing her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back