Still venting a week later

Sarah Xu-Marion

Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Sarah walked through the dark alleys of Bleak Street. She still couldn't get her mind off of the fight with Kari. She had shoved that ice-cream cone hard into his face and left quickly. She knew it wasn't her place, but he had loved someone like that! How could he do it. Date a heartless b*itch like what Elizzabeth was.

Thud!

She hit the ground hard after running into someone. She cursed under her breath and stared at the ground. "Sorry," she muttered.

Kari had been walking around. His life had been so sad this past week. He had really liked Sarah but she seemed to hate him. He hadn't seen her but he hoped some time soon he would.

As if an answer to his wish prayer he hit the ground hard. Raising his head he realized it was her that he had run into. "Sarah!"

Sarah shot icy eyes at the sound of his voice. It was Kari, the boy she had just been thinking about. Seh looked at him for a second and stood up very quickly. She felt a bit dizzy as she rose, and swayed in place. "How perfect," she said with a venomous voice.

Arms outstretched Kari tried to make her see. "Please Sarah. Talk to me. You really don't understand. We are both hurting. We can help each other. I don't want to lose you too."

"Loose me? So now i'm your freaking property!" She shouted at him. tears formed in her brown eyes as she looked at him angrily.

"No never!" Kari cried out, tears already starting to form. "But I had to come to see you a good friend. A needed companion. Please Sarah."

"What?!" Sarah asked. "Please Sarah, what?" She asked tears streaming down her cheeks. "Please understand that I'm in love with a murderer! Please understand that she killed your brother and i don't care." She said. "I don't get how you could love some one like that?" She began to walk away now, trying to hide the tears.

"Sarah Please! Don't GO!" Kari desprately grabbed her arm.

Maybe he hadn't realized it, but it hurt when he grabbed her. She let out a small yelp. "Let go of me!" She screamed. People were just passing by, not paying attention. She couldn't believe it. She jerked on her arm, which caused more pain.

Kari nearly feel to his knees. He hadn't slept in days. He paled in his face, "Please Sarah." His plead barely heard as it left his chapped and bitten lips.

She looked at him. She felt pity in her heart. But thinking of her brother, everything he had done for her. The dances they had went to, the things he had said. The earrings he had given her. She felt more hot tears pour down her face. "You are pathetic."

Kari felt his heart shatter. The very ground beneath his feet shifted, he fell to his knees, unable to stand any longer. He was silent but the tears would not stop flowing. He bowed his head, his fingers gripping his pants so hard you could hear them pop and break. He could barely breath. Yet again, he felt his world slipping away.

Her sobs came out of her mouth as he fell to the ground. It hurt to breathe, and it hurt to see this. She didn't want him to be like that, and she wanted to stop his pain. But the anger in her heart controlled her more than the pain and sympathy. "Cry like that all you want. i have no pity for the simple minded." She said and began walking away. She stopped long enough to say, "walk after me, and i will scream rape."

Kari leaned forward so he was laying on his knees. His sobs inaudible, he listened to her footsteps as she walked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back