Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Hadan walked down the hall with a cute dress and matching slip-ons. Her hair had faded to a light color due from not dying her hair for quite some time. Her natural color was of course a lighter blonde than it was now, but it was now blonde instead of brown. Her pale fingers ran through it once, her ruby eyes stayed upon the ground. This was the first time she allowed anyone to see her blonde in this country. Hadan hoped to run into someone special and dear to her before friends.

Strange though, she managed to become friends with a girl named Alyssa Snow. If she could remember correctly, then she had met that brother of hers. The very one supposed to be serving detention with her cousin, a fellow albino by the name of Aleyha. Hadan was appalled by the news of the detention, but Hadan couldn't say anything. She too fought before but she did not manage to destroy the library or get caught either. These events were not brought on by herself, Hadan assumed. Though Hadan looked like a beauty of innocence and purity, that was the very thing she wasn't. For she could fight with ease. But it is hard to provoke her now.

Hadan released a sigh and stopped walking. She perched her body onto a window ledge and pulled out a book from her white purse and started to read. Looking absolutely peaceful, she crossed her bare calves together and smiled in content. A sweet, subtle smile for the wonderful story she was reading.

Raff walked lazily around the school. He taken to doing it a lot lately. Actually, that was a lie. He had always done it, ever sinse he first got here. He was sure he could recite the exact location of everything in the school by now. However, whenever he went for walks he always seemed to find something new about. Even going to study he had found out a previous girlfriend attended this school.

Raff found himself on the third floor corridor, today he had worn a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. Raffael let out a small yawn, passing an alcove he turned his head as he passed to see a girl reading. He continued walking until his brain clicked into place. Stopping, he walked back a few steps and glanced down at the girl again. He hoped it was who he had thought was sitting there, or this could be embarassing. He then saw the ruby eyes and a smile reached his face. "Hey Hadan." He said warmly. "You changed your hair." He said, stating the obvious. "It looks great." He admitted truthfully. Raff was slightly taken aback by just how pretty she looked in the dull light of the third floor corridor. If she had been goodlooking before, she looked amazing now.

Hadan was absorbed in her book, she barely noticed a boy walked by her, but then it clicked. Was that, the one that she thought about the most? Hadan thought it wasn't until she heard that voice. She could feel her heart skip a beat as she glanced up, lightly closing her book at the same time. She greeted happily, "Hi, Raffael." Hadan felt a sudden fear that he wouldn't like it, the change. "It looks great." Those words made her calmer, and she informed, "Actually, I just didn't dye it like I normally did. I guess I just let nature take its coarse."

She found herself staring at him. He had to be the most gorgeous boy in the school. Hadan saw no one prettier. She inquired, "How have you been?" She would make as light conversation as she could to keep him around her. What else could she do? After all, she liked the Ravenclaw. Even after Ravenclaw beat Slytherin in quidditch. It was a great thing that Hadan loathed quidditch and did not even take her place in the stands.

Raffael grinned as she responded. "Well either way, I like it." He said honestly. Moving closer to the wall, Raffael leaned on it. He hoped Hadan wouldnt mind a quick chat, because now that he had found her here, he didnt want to leave just yet. "Ive been doing okay actually. Alot better than I was." He said with a small smile, knowing she was the only one who he had talked about his parents too. He felt comfort in that fact. "How about yourself?" He asked, it felt like ages sinse he had seen her last, but it was probably only a few weeks, maybe a month. He would be lying if he said he didnt think of her everytime it rained outside.

Hadan laughed, "Don't get used to it. Soon enough, it will be back to a dark brown. As soon as I get tired of the change." She smiled in content. He wasn't leaving just yet. If it was one thing she wanted, it was more time with him. Hadan beamed and gently patted his shoulder, "I'm happy that you are feeling a lot better." She placed her hand on her lap again, and she remembered clearly about the parents issue. Soon, she would have to reveal a bit of her own past to him. All she wished was for more time about that, after all, no one else really knew. "I've been busier than I wanted to be. With school, then burdened with Professor Manteia's departure. Other than that, I've been well." Feeling a little bold, she confessed gently, "I did wish that I could have hung out with you a bit more, though."

Raff chuckled with Hadan as she confessed her hair would change again. It didnt make a difference to Raffael. "Thanks." He said, still feeling her hand on his shoulder, even after she pulled it away. As she mentioned Professor Manteia, Raff nodded in agreement. "Its such a shame, he was one of my favourite teachers." He admitted regretfully. It was good to hear that Hadan had been doing good though and at her next words Raffael thought it was a damn shame he didnt spend more time with her recently. "Well I'll have to make up for it wont I?" He grinned at her, he had a plan for a few weeks time just before they went on break, but he wouldnt tell her about it yet. Surprises were always nice.

Hadan blinked many times, and turned her head away. "It is a shame to say that I only took Arithmancy because Professor Manteia was one of my role models. But now that he is gone, I think I could get by without that class." Hadan might be dropping it or skipping it now that he was gone. That mischievousness never left her system, and she was proud of it. Hadan laughed, "You mean 'we'. We will have to make up for it. And starting now." She thought for a moment. Chavdar had given up the store so he could spend more time at home with the new children. Hadan came up with something, "We could spend summer break out and do stuff." She normally wasn't the type to get out and spend the summer break outside. But this time, Hadan might as well do something.

Raffael's mind flicked to classes. He had been paying attention more in some, but in others he found he just didnt care. He let out a chuckle in response to her statement. He probably would too, but it depended who he got as a teacher next. He raised an eyebrow and smiled. Starting now. He liked the sound of it. He nodded in definate agreement with her plan to spend the break doing things. He was yet to find out where he was staying, but whereever it was, he was sure he would want to get away from there. Spending time with Hadan would be much better than being alone. "Sounds great." He said with another smile. It felt good to talk to someone again, although he found his words were little. Hadan was his closest friend at the school and he liked her alot, so her company was extremely pleasurable, no matter what the topic of conversation was. "So, why the change in hair colour. Bored of the old? Or?" He said casually with a smile, trying to make conversation.

Hadan moved her body so that she was facing Raffael, and she smiled her sweetest smile. How could she not? She allowed her legs to swing gently and she loved the fact that he agreed. But what to do? She might have to invent him over to her house, with the family, and watch a movie. Maybe even the Zhefarovich Manor or Styx Manor. Somewhere. Hadan admitted with a slight blush on her cheeks, "Um, I just didn't dye it. I guess a small change was necessary." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and she gazed over him. "You don't look much different. But I still like your appearance." Perhaps too much... she thought, but was amazed that it wasn't verbal. "What do you want to do, Raffael, besides stand here and stare at each other." Though she wasn't complaining. She appreciated what she was looking at.

"Oh okay." He said a bit lamely. He found himself grinning at her next comment. He didn't usually care too much for his looks, but the fact that Hadan liked them made him feel a sense of pride. After that Raffael could feel an awkwardness creeping up on them and he didn't want that to happen, but he was struggling with conversation. Nothing had gone on in his life that was interesting enough to talk about. He supposed he could tell Hadan that he discovered Taylor went to the school, but he decided he would rather not talk about that to Hadan. 'Oh Hadan, I need to tell you, one of my old girlfriends goes to the school! Isn't it wonderful!' Nope, he liked Hadan too much to bring that up as a topic of conversation. Trying desperately to think of something, he almost missed Hadan's words. "Well, I could stare at you all day, but I suppose it wouldn't be very productive." He said instantly, only afterwards realising what he had said. He let out a chuckle, noting it wasn't too embarrassing. "I guess we could go for a walk?" He asked with a smile, offering Hadan his hand so he could help her up. Truthfully it was an unnecessary gesture, but any excuse to touch Hadan was a good excuse.

Hadan blushed faintly once more, and did her best to hide it. She took his hand and hopped off the ledge, her purse hanging on her shoulder. Hadan was getting used to physical contact, and for once did not tense up. Not even in the slightest bit. Instead, she continued to hold his hand, and she grinned, "I wouldn't mind that. As long as you don't lose words talking to me this time. I remember how...quiet it was the first time we met." Hadan gave him a playful smirk, and started walking - quite slowly - down the hall. Despite the past people she had met, she liked Raffael the most. I wonder if there is something that is still bothering him. Though I don't get that feeling. Maybe it takes a while to get over the parents thing. Hadan was concerned, but she hid it well.

Raff smiled as she took his hand, he tightened his grip only slightly, just enough to make it clear that he didn't want her to let go. As they began walking at a slow pace down the hall, Raff had to chuckle at her words. "I don't usually find conversation difficult, it's just you that messes up my thinking ability." He said, smiling down at her. It was true. He never struggled with conversation until Hadan came along. He let a small pause drift over them before saying. "I also remember from that day the way you thought Ravenclaw's couldn't be trusted." He said playfully in a teasing tone. He wondered vaguely which Ravenclaw had made her feel that way, but put it aside, it wasn't the first time he had thought about it and he realised it didn't really matter.

Hadan glanced down at their intertwined hands, and she sighed mentally. She glanced back up at him, and she adjusted her purse absently. The thing felt so foreign to her. "I'm sorry I do that. Maybe I shouldn't even think about training for Legilimency," joked the Slytherin girl. She still had no idea why she had that effect over him. However, he had an effect upon her as well. He helped bring out the soft person she could be. Hadan just hoped that she would never have to bring out the serpent she could really be. Hadan murmured, "I know, but you did change my mind, you know. I can trust you and you wear the blue and bronze." Hadan glanced at the surroundings swiftly, before turning her attention back to him. Last thing she wanted was for them to run into a wall.

Raff chuckled at her comment, his eyes sparkling as he looked down at her. His chuckle turned into a gentle smile as she said she trusted him. It was a great feeling to know that he had her trust, especially considering Hadan seemed like the kind of person to be careful with who she put her trust into. "I'm glad I changed your mind. To think I almost turned around and left before stopping to talk to you that day." He said, considerably glad he didn't make that decision. "I believe I made the right choice in sticking around to bug you." He joked.

As they continued walking, Raff grinned and casually said, "I trust you haven't been watching the Quidditch?", remembering the similarity they shared of disliking the sport.

Hadan stroked his arm in a more affectionate manner, "I'm glad you didn't walk away." Hadan flashed a charming smile at him, and adored it when he teased. However, she still has not told him everything about her yet, and only then would she completely and fully trust him. She just had no idea when to reveal her past to him. "You didn't bug me, at first." She winked her ruby eye at him, and laughed softly. Hadan bit her lip and her eyes flashed with a fear at the mention of Quidditch. "Um, I don't even step onto the pitch. I hate the sport so much." Hadan glanced away from him for a moment, and her smile had more of a sad tone to it.

Raffael smiled back, Hadan looked gorgeous when she smiled. It really hit him then, just how much he liked her and he was almost positive the feeling was mutual. He chuckled when she winked, feeling his heart skip a beat.

At his next question however, she looked away and her smile didn't seem as bright as it did before. He stopped smiling, but kept his gaze on her. "I hate the sport just as much, trust me on that one." He said, hoping there wasn't a deeper meaning behind her dislike for Quidditch. He had no intention of making her feel uncomfortable. "So, how's Slytherin treating you?" He asked trying to move the subject along. He shifted his gaze forward, rounding a corner in the long corridor.

Hadan was sure that she liked him. But she could never tell with boys. After all, she was not around them often enough to really tell. Hadan laughed, but it did not seem as light as before, as she tried to block the memories flooding into her brain, "Yet another thing we have in common. How many things is that now?" Hadan, after concentrating for a few seconds on compressing her memories, had that bright and warm glow around her once more. She smiled and answered, "Just fine. I believe I made a new friend. Her name is Alyssa Snow. How is Ravenclaw treating you? Hopefully exciting." She was teasing lightly, but she would do anything to keep her from returning back into that dark corner of her mind when she was around him. Hadan carefully dodged a Hufflepuff walking her way as they rounded the corner.

"Who knows." He said with a fond smile. It didn't matter how many things they had in common, but it was a fair few and they didn't even know that much about each other really. Raffael wanted to know more about Hadan, but he liked the pace they were developing their friendship at. Hopefully later it might be more than that, but even then it didn't need to be. Enjoying Hadan's company was more than enough for Raff. "That's good." He said, looking back at her once more. "I know practically no one here. You and Andy are really my only friends and even then I haven't spoken to Andy in a while." He chuckled. He didn't mind, he tended to be a bit of a loner anyway. It was something to do with the way he was raised surely.

Hadan gave him an odd look and she inquired, "Andy? Who is she? I don't recall having an Andy in Slytherin... Unless you are speaking of that Gryffindor prefect Andy." Hadan did not mind her, but if she was the same girl as the one from Durmstrang then she would know something about her. Hadan murmured, "Maybe I ought to introduce you to some of my friends. But the majority are girls... Not that I am worried about it or anything but..." She faded off with a soft laugh.

Raffael smiled at her. "Yeah Gryffindor prefect Andy. She was the first person I spoke to at the school." He admitted, way back in the library what felt like years ago was when he had met her. Time went so quickly. In only two years he would be graduating. Raff glanced down at Hadan with a slightly raised eyebrow as she started talking about introducing Raff to her friends. He grinned widely once she trailed off and he let go of her hand softly -forgetting that he was even holding it- and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, tucking her in close to him for a moment before letting her go. "I don't need any more friends. Your company is enough for me." He said honestly, his lack of friends hadn't really bothered him before. He found her hand again and linked it with his.

Hadan nodded, and she felt rather relieved that she wasn't the first one he spoke to at the school. It was a little late in the year, so she was glad that he did not go many months without speaking to anyone. Hadan responded, "She seems nice. Not anyone that you should worry about stabbing you in the back." Hadan made sure not to giggle when he pulled her closer to him. Though she missed the warm feeling she received in her hand when he was holding it. "Yeah, that's true... But still, once I get around to trusting other people, I still want you to meet them." Hadan smiled wider when his hand found hers once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back