Stewart Maybank

STEWART "STEWIE" MAYBANK,
5eedcda97b0b4d65fb915c9ac49c9e2b6d127ef1.gif

I'll never forget the songs we used to play,
And when I put 'em on,

[name] Stewart "Stewie" Maybank
[etymology] Stewart - English. Variant of Stuart. From the old English words stig, meaning "house" and weard, meaning "guard". The name originated as a surname given to someone who served as a steward in a manor or royal household.
Maybank - The surname Maybank was first found in Northumberland. However, some of the family were found at early times in the township of Snape in the North Riding of Yorkshire
[nicknames] Stewie, Stewart does not go by Stewart at all apart from with his family, he's known by everyone else by Stewie.
[alliance] Stewie has mixed loyalty to his family. he'll try and do things for some of them but not always. but he does lack some loyalty to them.
[birthdate] September 2024. Stewie was born in England, he was born at home, after his mother thought that he was false contractions because he was early.
[zodiac sign] virgo
[age] twenty-four; Stewie has several siblings, and he's the youngest, so he doesn't and has always been a bit left behind, his parents were over birthday parties by the time they got to him they couldn't be bothered and he'd just get a good dinner
[sexual orientation] hetrosexual, though he has never been in a relationship.
[dialects] english, he only speaks enlgish
[hometown] rural lake district, not near any towns.
[residency] Nelson, New Zealand; Stewie moved to new zealand and currently lives at the back of his potions shop.
[vacation destination] Stewie does not have time for vacations and he doesn't think about it.
[heritage] Stewie is of english heritage
[blood status] Mixed blood
[blood type] B (+ve)
[children] None
[mother] Jane Maybank
[relationship with her] Stewie parents both passed when he was in his teens while he was at school. he doesn't and didn't really know them. They were old when he was born and he doesn't really miss them. He doesn't miss his mother.
[father] Steven Maybank
[Relationship with him] The same with his mother, he knew his father a little better but not by much

[siblings] Stewie has two siblings, he had three, but his eldest brother who was looking after them, died in a freak accident. The two other siblings treat him like a baby and he hates it. It was why he moved to New Zealand - to get away from them.
[first wand] Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
[description] Length: A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
Style: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
Wood: Ebony wands choose a wizard or witch who could easily be seen as an outsider, but continues to dare to be themselves. The owner of an ebony wand is not easily moved from their purpose: whether that be good, evil, or something perhaps a little more grey.
Core: As a wand core, essence of belladonna is useful in Potions and Herbology work. The poisonous nature of this substance makes the wand more suspicious than most wands are of the wand caster. For this reason, wands with this core take a long time to bond with the wand caster.
Flexibility: Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.
[occupation] potioneer
[health status] Healthy
[allergies] no known allergies

The feeling never fades out my body,
I hope you're thinkin' of me,

[five words] stressed, disorganised, distracted, nervous, sweet
[personality] Stewie is a very nervous and stressed out person. He is very often fidgeting with this that and the other thing. He is disorganised but knows how to find things within the chaos. He is nervous around people, always making himself a little smaller than he needs to be. He is always trying his best to just stay afloat. He is often distracted but if focused on a task may never look up from it until done. He can be sweet with people, he just takes a whole to soften up.
[beliefs] Stewie holds no beliefs
[boggart] He would see the dead forms of his family members, they would be in one mass, looming over him and they wouldn't need to say anything he'd just know that they hated him, and didn't think he was worthy of any love.
[fears] people disliking him, though he often doesn't seem like it, Stewie really struggled to find his place at school and at home, so he fears people disliking him of being completely unloved.
[likes] potions, growing plants, and working on potions
[dislikes] things that are too loud, dislikes when people talk down to him.

[goals] Stewie doesn't have long term goals, he just wants to get to the end of the weak.
[strengths] Stewie, when focused, will work at something until it's done, so this is a strength when he has crunch deadlines or when he needs to come up with something. He will just work at it until it's complete.
[weaknesses] Stewie is disorganised, nearly to a fault. He cannot get himself together, he'll always have things everywhere. It means that he often loses things or misplaces them, or often has to explain to people things because they can't find it.
[magical talents] Stewie is a talented potions maker but that's about it.
[other talents] none
[patronus form] a Hazel dormouse

There won't be a night, there won't be a place,
Where you don't cross my mind,

[relationship status] single
[whom/when] n/a
[past relationships]None
[first kiss] n/a
[innocence] n/a

[Living together] lives alone
[children together] n/a
[pets together] n/a
[relationship with in-laws] n/a
[most beautiful thing about them] n/a
[favourite thing about them] n/a
[proposal] n/a
[married] n/a
[thoughts at wedding] n/a
[wedding outfit] n/a

Where I don't see your face in somebody,
I hope you're thinkin' of me,

[playby] Jeremy Allen White
[ages used] In use currently
[former playby] n/a
[natural hair] Stewie has short brown/golden brown hair. He doesn't do much to it and it is often a little greasy
[hair modifications] none
[eyes] bright, pale blue eyes
[height] Stewie stands at just shy of 6ft.
[weight] Stewie is quite a scrawny guy - he is not very good at looking after himself.
[complexion] Stewie spends a lot of time leaning over a cauldron so he is very pale.
[scars] stewie has lots of little scars, largely from roughhousing with his brothers.
[smile] Stewie has a stressed smile, when he'd relaxed he smiles more easily but he's always stressed about something, so he tends to smile in a way that often shows his stress.
[body build] stewie has a scrawny build
[body modifications] stewie has no piercings but lots of tattoos, on his arms, chest and hands.
[dominant hand] right handed
[style] Stewie's clothes are very simple, he doesn't wear too many varying items, and will absolutely wear items for too long.

I'll wait forever,
that's what we said,

[school] Hogwarts Scotland;
[house] Hufflepuff
[special titles and awards] none
[extracurricular activities] founded a potions club

[best subject] Potions - this was just the subject he found easiest. he could be given instructions and guidance and just left to do it. He picked it up well, and just really worked at it.
[loathed subject] Charms - Stewie struggled with a lot of basic spells, and his charms professor always felt he could do better than he did. But he didn't think he could.
[worst subject] Charms, for the same reasons as above.
[grade average] As in all classes apart from Potions where he got an O
[apparition] passed
[year of graduation] 2051

I'll wait forever, it's never too late
Couple thousand miles is just a little space,

Code: Made by Kaitlyn.

All quotes from i'll wait by kygo & Sasha Alex Sloan
Influenced by: Zoey and Jessye

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back