Stephanie-Louise Jazmine Duboit

Stephanie Duboit

OOC First Name
Taneaka
-Full Name: Stephanie-Louise Jazmine Duboit

-Birth Date: March 17th

-Current Age: 11

-Basic Appearance: Dark brown hair (the same as her sisters) with blue/green eyes and she is average height for her age.

-Parents: Sam and Lisa Duboit

-Siblings, if any: Leslie

-Pets, if any: None

-Area of Residence: London

-Blood status: Halfblood

-What would their Patronus be? Rat

-What would their Boggart be? Can’t think of anything. She’s very brave and would happily take on anything for an adventure.

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): Wombat

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her and her sister not fighting with each other all the time

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Her fifth birthday when her and Leslie were still kind to each other

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear diary,
Today was great fun. I got a letter from Hogwarts. Leslie hasn’t stopped talking about it so it must be great. I can’t believe it either but me and Lemi have actually gone a whole day without even starting to fight (I know, it’s great). We had a small party with music and stuff but it was just family for obvious reasons.
I better go and help clean up or mum will get moody.
Steph..x

HIYA!

1. How did you feel about leaving England for NZ and leaving your father behind?
2. Why are you and Leslie at HNZ and not HS?
3. Why would your patronus be a rat?
4. Describe the perfect enemy for you
5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. Why would your animagus form be a wombat? Have you ever seen one? (Character, not RL)
9. Do you ever feel like you have to live up to the standards set by Leslie? Does your relationship with her bother you?
10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?

Good luck with your character. I hope the questions help and I look forward to reading your responses.

-Emma

Hey!

1. How did you feel about leaving England for NZ and leaving your father behind?
I miss England and it's ever changing weather but I like how great NZ is. So it's fun being here.

2. Why are you and Leslie at HNZ and not HS?
We heard more god things about HNZ than we did HS so we decided that it was a better school for our education.

3. Why would your patronus be a rat?
I can look cute and cuddly and at the same time be hating you more than you could ever imagine

4. Describe the perfect enemy for you
Little dorky know-it-all kids that keep saying facts about stuff you don't care about

5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
I would choose neither but ifI had to pick it would be deaf because I love the sight that is all around us and I don't really like the noise much

6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
Maybe. It would depend on the mood I'm in and what I would get if I did it.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't know. Probably an Auror.

8. Why would your animagus form be a wombat? Have you ever seen one? (Character, not RL)
It would be a wombat because they are cute and mostly harmless. I have seen one once when I went to the zoo with my parents and sister. I think I was about 8 at the time. The one thing that pulled me in was the wombats because they ar so much like me.

9. Do you ever feel like you have to live up to the standards set by Leslie? Does your relationship with her bother you?
No, I don't. My parents leave me and Leslie to do our own thing and I like it that way. It does bother me a bit because we could be great friends, we just fight too much.

10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?
I don't know. I've never really had to do any thing hard.

Thank You
Taneaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back