Step up

Ryan Porter

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
better than yours
Ryan walked thought Bleak street quietly. His trainers were quiet and muffled on the damp floor. It wasnt that he wanted to be quiet but he didnt exactly want to be loud either. He wanted to blend in, be like a shadow. The moon shone down and lit the way through these dark alleys, the light was nit great but it was good enough to stop him from walking into things.

Pulling down his hood Ryan looked up, the light reflecting off his green eyes. There was not a cloud in site and there were millions of stars in the sky. Truly a perfect night, almost too perfect. A flash of Belle came into his head as he saw the full moon. She would be in her wolf form by now and he knew he couldnt go near her. He didnt really have a death wish. He would see her tomorrow morning at sunrise to see how she was. For now however he needed to stay occupied.

He walked around a corner and felt himself shoulder barge someone. Being the uncaring person he was he saw this as a good pass time now. He spun around with a scowl on his face. "Hey watch where your going, are you blind or something." He said fully aware that the light here was bad but still he wanted to have a bit of fun with this guy to pass his time away

Leo was wandering through Bleak Street. He had dressed up in a smart casual way. He didn't quite know why, but Leo felt that the new, evil, Leo, should have a new look, instead of the t-shirt and shorts that he would usually wear.

Leo loosened his tie a little, as he felt his shoulder hit another man's shoulder. He couldn't see the man's face very clearly, but he could hear his voice, he didn't sound too happy. Leo turned to face the guy. He found himself wanting to apologise...he was still settling into the evil way of things. However, Leo held back the apologies, and changed his attitude. "No...I'm not blind...but I think you may be..." Leo said in a firm voice, as he took as good a look at the guy as he could with this bad light.

Ryan glared at the boy in front of him. The boy who thought it was ok to talk to him in a rude manner, Ryan deserved respected especially from disgusting mudbloods or his boy could even be a filthy muggle. Ryan grimaced. "Better watch your tongue boy. I could crush you like a twig. Some people should be shown respect and unlike you i am one of them so unless you value your pathetic life you better show it to me." He said in a angry and evil low voice, one that his parents had taught him before they had gone to Azkaban because of those disgusting waste of time Aurors. He was taught to show no mercy, to never surrender and this would be what he would be towards this vermin. Merciless and constant.

Leo smirked and laughed a little, as the guy spoke in a harsh manner. It really didn't scare him at all. Leo was a strong lad, and as much as he wanted to avoid a fight, he knew that physically he would be able to look after himself, if he had to. "Oh...so you're comparing me to a twig now are you? Well 1) Twig's are easy to crush, and 2) I'm stronger than a twig." Leo said, squaring up to the guy, as he looked him up and down. "You've got me wrong..." Leo paused for though. "Pft, What are you?" Leo started to circle the guy. "Are you a little birdie who has just flown the nest...flapped your little, pathetic wings too much, failed your first attempt at flying then fell to the ground...splat..dead." Leo stopped infront of the guy and clapped loudly on the word splat. "That's pretty accurate, wouldn't you say?" Leo teased. A few minutes ago, a fight was the last thing that Leo wanted, but now he was after one, and maybe gain this guys respect afterwards.

Ryan listened to the boy, not fazed by his talking. If the boy expected Ryan to be scared then he had another thing coming. Instead Ryan burst out laughing. Who did this child think he was, seriously its was mind numbing to watch. "Seriously you have no idea who you are talking to. Im the monster in you worst nightmare. Im what wakes you up screaming and sweating." He said as he shook his head. "Never the less you asked for it." He said as he quicklly apperated out and behind him wiping his wand and flicking. "Stupefy." Then not a second later he used another spell. "Expelliarmus." Just simple ones but effective for now. He was very quick and as a school he got into fights everyday so if it came to a physical he knew he could do good and even better in magic after being trained by death eaters from a young age

Leo was shocked when Ryan suddenly turned on him with magic. Once he had recovered from being stunned he turned round to face Ryan. Having realised that was where the shot had came from. Leo then went and collected his wand from the ground. "Look...You stop...I stop...and we end this...right?" Leo said, walking towards Ryan at a quick pace with his wand out in front of him. "Is that a deal...mmmaaatttaee..." He said, poking his wand, gently into Ryan's chest, then putting it away. Leo thought that if he disarmed himself, then maybe the pair could settle things between them, instead of continuing this fight, that if it was continued at this rate...Leo would loose...badly, and most likely painfully.

Ryan watched the guy, taking in his every movements and mannerism. He way good at reading people and he decided this child was not a threat to him. "Dont touch me." He said sourly. This guy could be a muggle born which would make him the scum of the earth. Ryan would need to be sure that this boy was worthy of him first. "What blood status are you?" He asked in a monotone. If the boy didnt answer then Ryan would simple walk away and leave him alone. If he answered and walk anything but a muggle born then he may stick around to talk. After all this guy seemed evil enough maybe Ryan could be a mentor or something along those lines.

Leo realised that this guy wasn't gonna fight him anymore. Taking a step back, Leo listened to the guy. He wondered why this guy was questioning his blood status. Leo didn't have a problem with that, he was just curious. "I'm a half-blood..." He said confidently, still watching this guy's every move. "What about you?" He asked. Leo hoped that he was right that this guy wasn't going to fight.

(Sorry it's rubbish. :p )

Ryan almost cringed at the sound of his blood status. At least he isnt a filthy muggle born.He thought to himself. "My blood status is higher than yours. Thats all you need to know." He said bitterly. In Ryans eyes he was already better than this half blood. " Why are you even here. Place like this isnt somewhere for someone like you to be strolling around. Well not unless you want to die." Ryan said to the boy coldly. He wouldnt be warming to this boy quickly he would need to earn it before anything and earning it could take a while

Leo continued to not like the look of this guy. He was up-tight and smug. The complete opposite of Leo. Leo may have wanted to be evil, and he was trying to be, but he didn't love himself, that was for sure. "I can look after myself thanks...this place isn't anywhere new to me, I'm quite well acquainted here I think you'll find." Leo said. Having been here since the age of 13, Leo had some fond memories of Bleak Street. Even though it wasn't the nicest of places to be in. "Anyway, I'm pretty sure you don't want to die either...so I should think that you're in the same position as me." Leo said, speaking each word with caution, anything could set this guy off.

Ryan laughed coldly. There was no way that anyone around here with even half a brain would think to attack him. Obviously this boy didnt even have that much sense. Ryan didnt care about death, it was inevitable at the end of the day, one of life's certainty's you live then you die. He shrugged. "Well i dont need to worry about being attacked here. People with the sense know that im not one to be reckoned with. Unfortunitly you didnt have that much sense and to be honest i dont care about death. Im the bringer of death." He said thinking about the people he had killed in the past. He had always been evil and heartless, well not with Belle but she was different. This mudblood had thought it ok to attack him, well tried to but the was never a doubt who would win, Ryan was the death eater not him, not the child before him, the filthy child before him.

Leo had almost had enough of Ryan. He wanted to walk away but knew that backing off wasn't a wise move, so Leo held his fort. "Well if you're the bringer of death, how come you haven't killed me yet?" Leo questioned, not afraid to ask such a risky question anymore. Leo no longer cared what happened to him. Ryan was just one of the many people that Leo would be spending his every hour with soon. Before long, Leo would be part of the crew, and wouldn't have to worry and being accepted into the evil side of life. "And I think that people with sense would know how to defeat you...maybe I was just unfortunate, but fortunate at the same time, after all, I'm still standing here...with my heart-beating, and my face fully in-tact, so this 'bringer of death' title that you have given yourself...you might wanna question it's truthfulness?" Leo said, well aware that he was being a little too risky here. But Leo had nothing to worry about, he knew that this guy wasn't going to kill him there and then, Azkaban would be after him if he did. Leo knew that Ryan would have to have a fully-good reason to kill him, so Leo stood there with his arms folded across his chest, as he waited for a response from the guy.

Ryan laughed and shook his head. Arrogant sh!t. he thought to himself as he took a step forward and pulled out is wand placing the tip under the boys neck. "Do you seriously want to put my name to the test. I have killed many people before with less of a reason then i would have for you. I dont care about anyone and i dont care who lives and who dies so you better watch your step. People like me, are not to be messed with especially as i have a very powerful group of people behind me waiting to take you down at my say so." Ryan threatened knowing every word was the truth. Ryan had killed many times. he just didnt care now it was just one of those things again that didnt matter to him, survival of the fittest. "One word would be all it took to make that pounding little heart of yours stop for ever." He said darkly, pressing his wand even harder into his chin

Leo could deal with most things this guy had said or done, but a wand to the chin was just a little to close for comfort. Leo quietly pulled his. So quietly, that he would be able to get past Ryan. Leo then swiped Ryan's wand away from his chin. "Expelliarmus." He called, not wasting a second, before getting Ryan out of his way. "Stupefy." He shouted, pointing his wand at Ryan. Leo then closed in on Ryan. "Now Mister, I suggest you calm yourself, because you're the only one that loves you. I said earlier, that we should call it quits, but you continued, so now you pay." Leo said, with a cheeky smirk on his face, he may have lost the first battle, but he was't going to loose this one. Leo took a few paces back, then put a Stinging Hex curse on Ryan, before taking a further 3 paces backwards, as he waited. "Come On Boy..." He said, holding his wand out at the ready.

Ryan caught his balence after the boy knowed him off. When he shot spells at him Ryan flicked his wand. "Reducto!" He shouted as he deflected the spells. "No believe me i know lot of people who love me." He said darkly. "Because unlike some im not a wanna be hard man." He said as he eyed the other boys wand carefully. Ryan was good with magic, after being taight from a young age and being forced to practise and study them in his spare time he had not lost a duel yet. He had his parents to thank and when he became well know and feared he would know he would have done them proud. "Confrigo" He said at a bin next to the boy so that it would cause a ditration. Ryan ran towards him, grabbing him by the throad and snapping his wand. "Oooppps my bad i think i may have just broken your wand." He laughed as he threw his own wand at the other end of the alley so the boy would not be ble to steal it, and anyway he could always use wandless magic anyway. "Do you yeald?" He asked the boy with a frown

Leo was fed-up of this guy now. He kneed him forcefully in the stomach so he would get off his throat, then leapt on him, ripping his shirt off in the process and noticing the dark-mark on Ryan's shoulder. Leo had always been suspicious of this guy, and was barely surprised when he saw the mark. "I knew it...you filth." Leo shouted, jumping backwards off of Ryan's back, then landing back on the ground. "But wow, it has to be said mate, that's pretty impressive...I'll give you that much." Leo said, finally complimenting the guy.

Ryan grabbed his stomach when the boy punched him. He had a strong punch but only because he had not prepared himself for it. He glared at the boy when he called him filth, Ryan was anything but. "Im filth look in a mirror you filthy half blood." He shot back with pure venom in his tone. "Impressive? That because you know you will never be one." He said taking back his shirt. The buttons had been ripped off from the front but he could still wear it to cover up his back from anyone else seeing. Why was it that the only reason why people found out about his trait was because of the tattoo he had. "And im not your mate so dont call it me." He said picking up on what the boy had said to him, it had taken a few second but he had been winded so he was going to be a little more slower than usual but he was still quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back