OOC First Name
Clairey
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Whippy Walnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Rion cringed. She was no stranger to the consequences of silly decisions, but this one bit hard. Ravenclaw's a great house. You guys will be perfect there. Ugh! She'd become the very thing for which she had mocked Evianna and Ralph. And Evianna wasn't even in Ravenclaw; she'd made Hufflepuff, the house Rion had pretentiously named superior, half-hoping to be sorted there. Of course, she hadn't really believed one house was better than the other. But that didn't change the fact she looked like a total idiot. In fact, it made her look even worse.

Thus it surprised her when Evi agreed to hang out with her in the library after lunch. Rion had a horrible feeling she'd only said yes so she could gloat, and frankly, she wouldn't have blamed her. But if there was any chance a friendship could be salvaged from the mess Rion had made, she was going to give it her best shot.

After a few minutes, she got up from her table and approached the librarian's desk. "Excuse me. Have you seen a girl with pink and blue hair?" she asked. At the same moment, the library door swung open again.

''There is lot of people, Miss! But i am sure, Miss you will find her where is fantasy books.'' Librarian told her with warm smile and she was lot of work right now. She hoped she will find her there and mayby that will be the right direction.

Evianna was library and she was looked the fantasy book and wanted read to coomon room. She was enyoi ther time with books and she loved be here.

Evi had been here the entire time?! Rion dashed back to her table and picked up her book. Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy... Maybe she should have asked the librarian where the fantasy section was. No matter - it had to be around one of these corners. There! Holding the book up to her chin, Rion took a deep breath and approached the bright-haired Hufflepuff. "Look what I found," she said. She held out the book. Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart. "Do you want to read it together?"

''Ŗio!''She hugged her. ''I would love to reed together, how are you?'' She asked with warm smile and wanted know more about her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back