Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose didn't know the next name on her list, but a bit of digging told her it was a hufflepuff at least. She went down to the Hufflepuff hall and asked someone to go in and fetch the girl for her. She leaned against the wall, waiting.

@Estella Fuentes

Estella was a little bit shocked when a housemate told her that someone from another house was waiting for her outside of the common room. The girl never really spoke to anyone outside of her own house and so she wondered what it was about. With her basket of roses in hand, Estella quickly stepped outside smiling slightly as she spotted a Gryffindor girl waiting for her. She didn't say anything just in case it was the wrong girl, and hoped that this would be over soon so she could go back to delivering roses.

Rose smiled as the girl appeared. "Estella, right? I have a rose for you." Rose stepped forward and held out the yellow but with it's note.

Estella,

Thanks for accepting me taking over the dorm and your nightstand with my collection of plants.
Thanks for being there for me.

Rose

Estella nodded as the girl spoke to her, continuing to not say anything as she took the yellow rose from her. As she read the note, she couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little. Rose was definitely her best friend and she was lucky to have known her. "Thanks!" Estella exclaimed to the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back