Staying up late - continued

Emilie Silverfox

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
[cool thnxs Neita :)]

Emilie jumped out of the Hufflepuff portrait hole, she was waiting for Neita and Faith to join. They had all agreed in meeting her here, she twisted her hair around her finger while she waited, looking round the corridor to see if anyone else was about at this time at night.

[Open i guess..]

Neita jumped through the portrait hole, she felt kind've nervous as she knew they'd get into trouble if they were caught. She flashed a grin a Emi.

[:)]

Emi smiled at Neita, who looked a little anixous.

"Dont worry bout it, we won't get caught"

Emi, infact was actually a bit of a mischief maker, though she hadn't really done anything lately, and had been trying to act more 'proper' but it didn't work. She looked towards the portrait hole, wondering if Faith was coming.

"Ya don't worry, it adds to the fun" she giggled. She went through the portal hole so she could follow the others. "Come on" she laughed, pulling out her wand "lumos" she whispered, a small glow came from her wand.

Neita flicked her wand "Lumos" she said quietly, remembering one of the few charms she still remembered from last year. She looked at the other two girls, and shrugged her shoulders.

Emi racked her brains, what could they do? Then it came when she looked at a suit of armour.

"I have the best idea!" she exclaimed "Lets hide in a suit of armour and scare people coming"

Once she had explained her idea she smiled in excitment

"You up for it?"

Neita grinned and completly perked up, she loved the idea and was so excited to try it out she completly forgot she was nervous about sneaking out. "I love it! Lets do it?" she asked excitedly.

Emi smiled glad that Neita liked the idea.

"Ok, you go in that suit" she said pointing one out to Neita "What about that one, Faith" she said pointing at another beside Neita's "I'll go in that one" she gestured to the one in behind her.

"So, hide in the suits and then talk to people, or jump out at them when they walk past?" (PM me the answer so that it can be a secret to our victims :p)

[ok, now we need someone to walk by so we can scare them :) So viewers - join]

Neita grinned "Okay!" she said excitedly, it took her a few minutes to figure out how to get inside the suit of armour. Once she figured it out she hopped inside, she giggled then she heard the sound of someone approaching "Someones coming! she whispered hoping the girls had figure out how to get inside.

Trixie walked out of the library, stood in the corridor and stretched. Stupid Herbology, she thought. Took me a whole hour to finish that essay! she sighed, then continued walking down the corridor. She noticed there was no one around, and looked at her watch. Whoa, that explains, everyone must be in bed by now. Trixie picked up her walking speed, hoping not to get caught on her way. The last thing she wanted was to get in trouble in her first two weeks of school.

Emi, like Neita, found it hard to get into the armour. It was more difficult than she had expected, in fact she nearly sent it spawling out, she stopped it just in time. She breathed a sigh of relief when she got in safe with no sound. She heard Neita whisper someones coming she smilied mischeviously behind the armour oh yeah heres out first victim, hope they aren't in a bad mood

She waited, the armour diging into her arm.

As neita saw the shadow of someone walking past, she stuck out her arm, in the suit towards the person and tried her hardest not to giggle.

Emi peeked out from behind the armour. She saw Neita stick out her arm, she spoke in a raspy low voice

"Ruuunn little one, you should not be out at this time of night, ruuuun"

Emi bit her tounge, so that
1. She didn't laugh
2. She didn't cough because she had just breathed in a large amount of dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back