Status Report

Hayden Lavish

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Xena ♡
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Rigid Maple Wand with Vampire Blood Core
For some reason Hayden had been given the responsibility of sending regular reports home about his siblings. It seemed their parents didn't trust Gwen and Caspian to be accurate when writing home about their Hogwarts exploits so it had fallen to Hayden. It was something he'd rather not do, his siblings were fine after all but their mother worried too much so at the very least he would humour her. Hayden made his way up to the owlery with his first letter of the new year. He didn't have much information to write home about as the year was so young. All he would really be saying was that Caspian had been sorted into Gryffindor, Gwen had retreated to the library almost the second the semester began and as for himself, well he had nothing to report that he wanted his mother to know about. He had no plans to tell either parents that his ex-girlfriend was now his captain, no doubt his father would say something passively sexist, nor would he tell them about Xean, mostly because there wasn't anything to tell. Not yet anyway.

After attaching the letter to the leg of his owl Hayden sent it off. He stood at the window watching the bird disappear in the distance for a few moments before he decided to turn and make his way back to the castle. That was the plan at least, he didn't count on bumping into someone when he rounded the corner to leave the owlery. "Hey watch where you're going,"

Though she had one cousin at Hogwarts, Xena missed her family. It wasn't the same as having her sister there with her, and though she had made friends with Corrine, Xena still found herself lonely, though she would never admit this to anyone else. Xena had thoroughly enjoyed the party, and she had hoped to have made some new friends there, instead she just had one great night with one person, but nothing had come from that. Yet. She knew who he was, and they were in the same house, it was only a matter of time until they bumped into each other again. Xena hadn't told her family that part, of course, rather just that things were the same old boringness, and that she couldn't wait to get out of the school and into the real world. Xena made her way up the ever-tiring stairs to the Owlery, rounding the corner and bumping into - speak of the devil and he shall appear! Xena folded her arms and smirked at the boy. "Tch, as a Prefect, I'd expect better manners from you."

Xena was the last person he expected to randomly bump into but she was probably the only person he actually wanted to bump into. It was strange how things worked out sometimes. Hayden had spent his early days of the semester moaning about his classes and his siblings so he was glad he finally would have something good to distract him. "Xena, I'm sorry," He said a little awkwardly, he had a sudden thought that she hoped she wouldn't ask what he had been doing in the owlery. Somehow he didn't think writing to his mom would make him seem attractive to her. "Its good to see you," He continued trying to regain his composure and be more like the person she would remember from the party. "How are you settling back in?"

Xena grinned when the boy apologized. She was happy to see him again, especially since he had just so recently been on her mind. "It's good to see you too." Xena answered with a smile, a small blush tinging her cheeks. Attention was something that Xena constantly craved, so to be finally getting some, she couldn't help but let her heart and stomach be filled with butterflies. "Ah, you know, getting back into the same old boring routines. I am looking forward to Halloween this year though." Now that she had even more reason to go and impress. Even if he didn't ask her, she was going to make sure she looked immaculate, as he was sure to be there.

Hayden hadn't thought much about the Halloween feast, at the beginning of term events such as that always seemed so far away yet they would always creep up on him. Hayden couldn't help but daydream about how Xena might loom during the event, whatever she chose to wear he knew she would look amazing. "I'm looking forward to Halloween too, not that i have any idea what I'm going as," Hayden laughed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Would you like to go with me, as my date?" He asked. While he hadn't thought much about the event, he knew since he met her he wanted to go with her to Halloween, Yule and hopefully even Valentines. They just had to start somewhere.

Xena smiled, folding her arms and leaning on the wall next to her when Hayden said he was looking forward to Halloween. Good - now at least she knew he was going to be there. "I'm sure you'll look great in whatever you choose." Xena replied, still smiling. His next question made Xena push herself off the wall, the smile still on her face. "I'd love to." She replied, stepping forward and placing a small kiss on his cheek. "Meet me at the Entrance?" Xena asked, before starting to walk towards the Owlery, not entirely waiting for an answer. "Don't be late!" She called back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back