Starry Days and Sunny Nights

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden walked along the second floor corridor. So many things where on her mind. The biggest thing on her mind was the ring that was on her left hand. Chase had asked Eden to marry him and she had said yes and it was a wonderful feeling. There was nothing more that Eden wanted it felt like she had the whole world in her hands. Smiling brightly Eden caught herself humming a silly little song Eden giggled. Nothing could be better she would be meeting Chase in a few hours but until than Eden could wonder around the castle enjoying the feeling of being in love and knowing nothing could take that from her.

Artemis was twisting her own ring around and around her finger as she shuffled in between and around people's legs that were moving from class to class. She was hoping to spot Jareth around about her height level, since all she could see were people's waists, but after a good ten minutes of searching she retired defeated. Art sighed and slumped against the opposite stone wall and looked out across the throngs of students to the far away balcony that widened onto the expanse of staircases leading from each level to another. Perhaps she'd catch sight of him there. She had a better chance of spotting him amongst everyone else since he usually dressed very differently, and also her goblin eyes picked up more.

Unfortunately for Art, her eyes picked up someone a far sight closer than the other side of the hall and someone much less welcome. There walked Eden Koshiba, the exact person that she had been trying to avoid ever since she and Chase' little spat on the cliff side. Tucking her hand behind her to hide her ring, Artemis gave the other third year girl a good glare as she passed and returned to looking at her ring, irritated at seeing someone she did not wish to see. Lord knows what she would have said if Eden had stopped. Little did Art know, she was about to find out.

Eden continued on her way through the students. Waving hello to a few of them Eden nodded as a few talked to her before continuing on there way. Eden replied but did not say to much. She had far to many other thoughts in her head. Like how her family would take it when they found out about her and Chase being engaged. Eden hopped that they would support her but one could never tell with her family. Also plans for her trip to Japan with Chase where running along in her mind. Pushing all thoughts away for the moment Eden looked around the hall. Feeling something prickle on the back of her neck Eden whirled around. Seeing a shorter person glaring at her Eden knew this could only be one person. "Well I guess it's time to face the music." Eden whispered to her self. Walking across the hall Eden walked right up to the girl. "Hi. You must be Artemis. I'm Eden, Chase has told me so much about you. It's good to finally get to meet you." Eden had a gentle smile on her face as she offered her hand.

Oh, brilliant. Artemis tried to shrink back and disappear behind a portrait as Eden spotted and approached her, but it was far too late to run now. Eden Koshiba walked directly up to Art and offered her hand, saying that it was good to meet her. Well. What was she to say to that? 'Wow, you must be Chase's beautiful blushing bride! I'm so glad to meet you!' Hardly. She resisted the urge to glare again, but swallowed her misgivings and irritation in order to be civil. Artemis was quite unnerving when she was angry and she was no actress; the grouchiness was written all over her face. Nevertheless, she put out her hand to shake and was immediately intimidated by Eden's much bigger hand. This shouldn't have been an issue since everyone's hands were bigger than hers, but it made her even more wary.

"Nice ta meetcha," mumbled Artemis before withdrawing her hand and tucking it into the pockets of her dress. The look on her face said the exact opposite. Now that they were standing awkwardly in front of each other, Artemis pulled the courage to say something. "'Ye, um..." she started in a tiny voice, her cockney English accent giving it an upward lilt. "'Ye and Chase gettin' married event'chally?"

Eden felt her face start to fall this girl did not like her it was written all over her face but that was not going to stop Eden from trying to be friendly this was Chase's best friend and Eden wanted nothing more than to get to know the person that was second in Chase's heart. Eden made sure there was a smile on her face. She would not show this girl that she feelings where hurt. "It is nice to meet the girl that Chase speaks so highly of." Eden let out a breath she had been holding. She did not need this girl to like her but she wanted her to because she knew that her and Artemis got along it would make Chase very happy. When she heard Artemis talk about her and Chase getting married Eden looked back down at her hand and felt the smile that was only for Chase cross her face. Looking back at Artemis, Eden let the love she felt for Chase reflect in her eyes. "Yea when I turn 17 Chase and I are getting married. So right before I enter my seventh year here Chase and I will be married. four years seems like a long time but Chase and I are willing to wait it out so we can spend the rest of our lives together." Eden blushed. She knew that this girl must thing she was crazy. True her and Chase had not been dating very long but they where so in love being away from more than an hour made Eden's heart hurt. Looking down at her watch Eden saw that she was going to be late. "O I mst be running Chase is waiting for me. It was nice talking to you." Eden said as she turned around and hurried off down the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back