Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Panromantic Homosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Elm Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Since it was his fifth year and all, Elio figured that now it was the new year, it wouldn’t be a bad time to start actually studying for his upcoming exams. This had definitely taken a more serious turn this year and they were expected to remember things from all the way back in their fifth year. The prefect was off his duties, resigning himself instead to just revising everything he’d learnt in Astronomy for the last four years, so that by the time his class started up again this semester he’d at least have a head start. Sat on one end of the couch with his legs spread out in front of him across the other seats,, he’d promised himself he’d get to at least Chapter Six of his current book before getting out his camera. He wanted to do more with that too, and work on a little project he’d had brewing in his mind for a while, but he was going to stick to his priorities and get the revision out of the way first.

Every now and then his mind started to wander, drifting off to either things that had happened over the holidays or that he was looking forward to in the next few weeks, but he had started getting into a rhythm where he was able to jolt himself out of his daydreams, concentrating instead on the passages of text about constellations. He’d actually done himself a favour by starting his revision with this subject. It had been his favourite since fourth year and so really it should have been the easiest of them all the work on..

Chrys absolutely hated studying. Of every activity in the world he could do, right up there with being eaten alive by a giant squid, or diving naked off an iceberg, studying would be the absolute last thing on his list. He absolutely did not like it one little bit. He often found ways of distracting other people and as such Kira, Sapphire's best friend, had told him he had to shoo whilst they were studying or she was going to rope him into it too. Fearing the consequences of the scary Ravenclaw, Chrys thought it to be in his best interest to leave them alone and doing his best to ignore the pleading looks from the twins as he carefully snuck away, Chrys headed out of the room and off to look for something more interesting to do. He wasn't sure what possessed him to head to the student lounge, given what it was generally used for, but it was a bit of a miserable day outside, rain coming down in sheets as it was want to do in Summer sometimes, he figured something more indoorsy was called for. He realised he might have been in too much of a rush to do anything though when he walked in to find the attractive Gryffindor Elio Zephyr. He appeared to be studying, yuck. He leaned against the door dramatically. "Oh by the Gods, it's Adonis." Chrys said, tongue in cheek as he watched the Gryffindor do whatever he was doing.​

Elio didn’t really know why he was taking so many subjects, apart from the fact he thought it would be good to have an OWL in everything should he ever need a back up plan. For all he knew, although unlikely, what if he didn’t even like photography any more when he was older? Rowan wasn’t as attached to it anymore as she had been once, which made him sad knowing it was primarily his fault that it was the case and now the world was missing out some seeing some really good work. He hadn’t meant to make her feel bad about anything but his words had struck a little too close to home. Once again his mind was drifting away from his textbook, but as soon as he tried to concentrate again some said his name. Well, it wasn’t his name exactly but for someone who knew the Mythological gods considerably well, and saw himself as a quite a little bit handsome, he could only assume. He glanced to the Hufflepuff with a smirk, “What can I say dude, the moment you lay eyes on me that’s it, you’re screwed for the rest of the day,” he raised his eyebrows to his classmate, enjoying a distraction from the text in front of him.

Whilst Chrys had never really spent a great amount of time with Elio, he knew more about him than someone who'd never spoken to him, most through Rowan and Elsie, who he was once very good friends with. He and the twins had drifted apart in recent time, mostly due to Rowan having that crush on Elio (and let's be honest it was clear why) and so he didn't spend a lot of time with them anymore. He knew he'd only really been a back up friend to them, mostly because he annoyed the ever living heck out of them, but that was they way things went sometimes. He had a new best friend now and Luna appreciated him a lot more, well, Sapphire too. He smirked at the throw back comment and leaned off of the wall to walk closer to Elio. "You know it's so rare to meet someone who's almost as pretty as me without the extra help of a veela parent. Well done, Elio Zephyr, well done." He said, clapping his hands together lightly. "I do have a natural one up on you though, and it doesn't include focusing on boring studying. It's much more fun to focus on me." He added, moving closer to look over what it was that Elio was even studying. "You don't need books to tell you about the stars, look at me, I can help, one look in my eyes and you'll see all the stars you need."

Elio thought he was smooth, but he was nothing compared to the lines that fell out of Chrys’ mouth next. He knew that he could be flirt although hadn’t expected to be quite so heavy quiet so immediately, and it stumped the Gryffindor for a moment as he looked up in both shock and admiration. Elio didn’t turn away and he closed the book with a smirk, pulling his legs up and sitting forwards instead. “I bet your eyes are full of stars Chrys, but you’ll have to show me, if you want me to believe it,” he challenged, not dropping eye contact to see if he was going to join him. He knew this was all just for fun, but then again sometimes that was just what he needed. “You don’t need to use your ability to attract someone like a magnet either,” he said, putting out a hand to take the Hufflepuffs arm, “Pretty sure you’re capable of doing that by yourself.”

Chrys enjoyed his games, but they were even more fun when he could play them with someone who was more on his level. He was impressed then, when Elio turned up the volume and closed the book he'd been working on. He was clearly very capable of holding his own and Chrys tilted his head slightly to get a better angle to watch Elio at work. Chrys leaned over the table slightly, head in his hands, up on his elbows. He was watching Elio with that same intensity. "I don't need magnets boy, anything you feel magnetic about is all on you." He said, turning to look at the hand on his arm. He didn't move, just letting it sit there to see where Elio would take this. Chrys enjoyed the fun of the game, so sometimes being wound up, relaxing and letting it out was the best play. "So tell me, do you often play with magnets, or is it just me?" Why Chrys had never thought to approach Elio before was beyond him, though he supposed having some kind of loyalty to Rowan was part of it. Since there was nothing to worry about though, he didn't see any issues with seeing what the Gryffindor was made of after all.​

Elio didn't really like the fact that Chrys seemed to have quite literally the upper hand right now. Stood over him, the Gryffindor had to look up to meet his gaze, and that wasn't how it was supposed to be. "Who are you calling boy?" Elio asked, raising from his seat, one hand still on the Hufflepuff's arm as he raised himself to Chrys' level. He thought for a moment about his last question, "You know I think magnets find me." he began, his eyes glancing down to the fifth years lips and back up to his eyes. "I can't say I know you. From what I've seen I can just tell that you're disruptive, blunt, a tease, and have, let's be honest, an unusual sense of humour." he added, talking quietly now, "But what is it that they say? Something like opposites attract I think." He knew perfectly well what he was doing, but Elio wanted to see how far Chrys was going to take this, or whether he was just leading him on for the sake of having a little fun, and experimenting with Elio's own boundaries.

Should Chrys have been encouraging this? Probably not. Was he going to do it anyway? Of course he was. It's not like he was doing anything wrong if Onyx didn't know he was doing it. Besides, Onyx was no where around, it wasn't likely Elio was going to shout from the roof tops, why not have a bit of fun? All the feelings of confusion he'd been feeling seemed to slip away when he was like this, in his element, playing games. He was actively seeking out something that was different, something that was outside his boundaries, something, like Elio. Chrys bit his lip as Elio stood up. Though the new balance of power was strange for him, he couldn't deny he was enjoying it. He couldn't deny it at all. Eyes trained on Elio, completely ignoring whatever else might be going on, Chrys knew what he wanted, it was whether or not Elio was going to let him have it was the question. He licked his lips as Elio went on to describe him oh so very well, "and yet you say you don't know me," he teased, leaning in closer. Chrys moved his hands to Elio's face, pushing his glasses a little further up his nose. "You know... there's just something about these glasses that just... do it for me." He said, grinning. He wasn't exactly shy, so why shouldn't he let Elio know exactly what he was thinking. "If I was to kiss you right now, would you be okay with it?"

For someone who was being so incredibly forward, Elio felt completely at ease as he watched the Hufflepuff. No one else he'd known had matched the confidence that Chrys was displaying in front of him right now, and the Gryffindor swallowed out of pure admiration as his gaze danced over the boy in front of him. A small smirk appeared on Elio's face, as Chrys leaned in closer with his taunts, moving his glasses on his face, and raising his eyebrows Elio was making the most of feeling the warmth of his hands almost on his skin. "Perhaps it just means we need to get to know one another even better," The prefect was still watching Chrys' lips, every grin and every word was like a challenge, although one Elio hadn't realised he had needed. At his question, Elio didn't need to be asked twice. Taking his final words as an invitation, the teen lent forward to kiss him hard. Hard enough that the impact managed to push Chrys a few steps backwards, and simultaneously Elio's hand found its way to the back of Chry's head as fingers slid through his hair to hold him closer. His eyes were closed but that didn't stop him feeling as though he knew exactly what he was doing, or where this was going. He'd never kissed anyone like this before, but with Chrys it just felt right.

Onyx was grudgingly moving with the girls to study, not really wanting to. There were better things to be doing. Sapphire had suggested the student lounge as a change of pace from the library. Kira had agreed and the three were just stepping in when Onyx heard a familiar voice. "If I was to kiss you right now, would you be okay with it?"

Onyx paused, turning his head just in time to see Elio Zephyr pretty much nearly knock into Chrys as they kissed. The girls chatter stopped, and Onyx felt like his heart had stopped as well. He was frozen a moment, eyes wide, before the book he had been holding hit the floor with a loud thud. He jumped, snapped back to the moment at the sound. He looked away quickly, blushing furiously and feeling mortified. This is it. Hes bored of me. He doesnt care.

Onyx bit his lip, backpedaling quickly. Kira tried to reach her hand out for his arm, but Sapphire stopped her. "
He's not gunna want to talk to us, Kiki," Sapph shot a pointed glance at Chrys, but Onyx wasnt paying attention anymore. He turned, darting back down the hall and away from there.

Chrys wasn't quite sure he'd pegged Elio correctly, but that went out the window at Elio's rather quick response. He knew he'd affected Elio, that had been extremely obvious, but he affected people all the time, that didn't meant that they were always willing to go along with him. This just made him like Elio even more, if he were honest and there was almost nothing that would stop what was about to happen, until of course, Onyx walked in. Chrys had to force himself to move away from Elio, wanting so much to just ignore Onyx and continue, but he knew he couldn't do that, as much as he might have wanted to. "Ugh, f*ck me." He cursed, looking longingly at the Gryffindor who'd managed to set his nerves on fire before glancing back towards where Onyx had disappeared. He rolled his eyes at Sapphire's response. She couldn't talk and they both knew it. He moved away again, not caring about how he looked and had another backwards glance at Elio before legging it out the door after Onyx. Honestly, he'd never been more frustrated in his life. Trust Onyx to walk in at exactly the wrong time.​

Elio had allowed himself to get taken away in the flow of the situation, but it was brought to an abrupt halt when the sound of something heavy hitting the ground nearby jolted their pair from their activities. The Gryffindors eyes flashed towards the door, spotting a trio stood in the gang way although at first, Elio didn't make the connection. It was only when one of the boys bolted for the door and Chrys darted after him that he pieced together what had happened. Elio was frowning in a mixture of irritation and confusion, watching the Hufflepuff leave the room after the older student. What had just happened? Sapphire, which Elio only really knew from prefect duties, seemed concerned too and Elio felt the wave wash over him and he realised there must have been further complications than he'd first anticipated. Quickly and without paying the girls any attention, the Gryffindor grabbed his stuff and headed out the room, aiming to get back to the common room before anyone else could distract him on route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back