Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella had just exited her favorite class, Charms, and figured she'd do her homework some other time. She didn't feel like doing it already, which wasn't a good sign considering her promise to keep up with her school work, for the hundredth time. She told Alyssa she'd catch up with her later and took a seat on a nearby bench. She messed with her tie to make sure it was still on correctly. She crossed her legs over each other, smiling a little at the brightness of her green tights, but liked that. She liked standing out with fashion and it didn't hurt to be prideful of her House.

Isabella was surprised to see her cat, Gracie wandering the halls. She usually just kept to herself and was rarely seen in the castle during school hours. She picked up the beautiful grey cat and noticed that she felt a little fat around the middle but thought perhaps she was just eating too many mice. "Hi Gracie," she said to her newest cat. "What're you doing out here?" she asked, hoping no one heard her because it was rather silly of her to be expecting a response from a cat. Nonetheless, her cat meowed loudly in response as she settled herself on her lap. Isabella sighed, knowing she'd have to get rid of the cat hair on her clothes but petted her anyway.

Thomas had just left his first class of Defense Against the Dark Arts. It was an interesting class, Cecily Rambolt definitely put a different twist to it, but in a good way. He was thinking about their homework that was assigned to them. He made his way along the familiar corridors, not even looking up to see where he was going.

He arrived on the third floor corridor and continued to walk, unaware of any other presences around him. As he progressed along the corridor he was brought out of his daze like trance when he heard a voice, "What're you doing out here?" it said. Thomas thought it was a weird question, he didn't even know the voice.

Looking around him he saw a girl sitting on one of the benches, it was the only other person he saw, looking at her he asked confused, "Who? Me?"

Isabella was happily stroking Gracie, who was now purring in contentment, that she didn't notice anyone else in the corridor. After she had asked Gracie what she was doing there, she heard someone else reply. Bella actually looked at Gracie with a confused look for a split second before realizing it couldn't be her talking, in a male voice too.

She looked up and noticed a boy standing there, in Ravenclaw robes as he asked if she had been referring to him. Isabella opened her mouth to say no, but thought that saying 'I was talking to my cat' sounded rather dumb. Part of her wished they were in the dungeons so that she could tell him to go away, get out of her territory, but she was in a corridor where neither of their common rooms were. Finally she decided that saying she talked to her cat was better than sitting there in silence any longer. "No, not you. I was talking to my cat." She raised her eyebrows as if to say 'Duh' since Gracie was sitting in her lap, that was the only other person, or living thing, she could be talking to in the corridor.

Thomas took another look around the empty corridor, there was definitely no one else there, so it must of been him she was talking too, or at least he thought so.

He turned round to the girl, she was taking longer than expected to reply, it was a simple yes or no answer, Thomas couldn't think what was taking so long. Thomas listened to her, when she give her explanation. "Oh." Thomas said, not knowing what all to say. "Sorry for interrupting you." He said quietly.

As Abbey's cat:

Cassius was going to meet up with his owner, Abbey, after her classes, but couldn't seem to find her, because the stairs kept moving, and he didn't care to try and find her any longer so he just went onto the first floor he could get to. As of late he had impregnated Abbey's roommate's cat, and was quite ecstatic about the whole thing, though he of course didn't show it, he just sauntered along in his normal fashion.

The brown eyed cat spotted Gracie and Isabella with some boy, and a small mew left his lips as if giving them a greeting. He walked over to Isabella, and jumped up onto the bench and tip toed over to Gracie and nudged her head affectionately then looked up at Isabella then at the boy he didn't know the name of and mewed at Gracie, "Who is this Gracie?"

Isabella chuckled lightheartedly and said, "It's okay really, it's not as if the conversation was going to get pretty far." She giggled at her silly joke and rolled her eyes at herself in humility. "Sorry it took me so long to answer," she said again, "I was trying to decide whether or not to sound like an idiot to you by saying I was talking to my cat," she added honestly. She didn't care that she sounded rather dumb right now, what harm could be done if she allowed the silliness in her to show for once, especially to some random guy? "I'm Isabella Chaos," she introduced herself with a smile, her tone of voice was one of importance, as if he should know who she was.

Gracie was sitting proudly and comfortably in Isabella's lap as she purred in contentment. When her owner had asked what she was doing up here, Gracie had responded though it had only come out as a meow to the girl. If she'd been able to understand, she would've known that she was wandering the castle in order to distract herself from the persistent kicks from the kittens in her stomach. She was already halfway through the 4 and 1/2 months pregnancy and it was getting harder for her to sleep on her stomach lately.

At the sound of another set of paws on the ground, Gracie's ears turned in the direction of the sound as she opened her eyes and lifted her head to see who was coming. Instantly, Gracie mewled in happiness as a greeting towards Cassius, her owner's roommate's cat, and the father of her hyperactive kittens. Gracie nudged Cassius' head in return and licked his ear in affection. When he asked 'Who is this' she knew he didn't mean her owner. She lived in the same room as he and his owner, so she knew he meant the boy who was talking to Isabella. "I don't know," she replied with a shrug, (if cat's could shrug). Gracie turned her golden eyes towards the stranger and then looked back at Cassius, "Probably another student not worthy of our time," or my owners, Gracie thought but didn't voice.

Isabella looked down when she felt the swish of another cat's tail brush beside her and saw her roommate Abbey's cat jump up and cozy up to Gracie. Isabella raised her eyebrows in surprise yet amusement at the sight of the two cats who seemed to have gotten a lot friendlier than the first time they had been introduced to each other. She giggled at the thought of the two being 'boyfriend and girlfriend' and thought she was being silly in assuming it when she actually saw Gracie licking the cat in affection. "Wow," she said aloud turning to look up at the boy. "It's funny because when these two first met, Gracie wanted to claw his eyes out for trespassing on our territory," she said with an amused smile on her face. She didn't know why she had decided to tell the boy the story since he probably didn't care.

[Lame post, sorry.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back