Stacy Isabella Rider

Stacy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
-Full Name: Stacy Isabella Rider

-Birth Date: March 31st

-Current Age: 19

-Basic Appearance: dark brown hair and eyes, quite short

-Parents: Luther and Stacy Rider (both deceased)

-Siblings, if any: she has two brothers (Paul and Jasper) but she’s lived with her nine cousins since her parents died (Dervish Jr., Woody, David, Steven, Nick, Jerrod, Angelica, Odette and Anamaria).

-Pets, if any: Norwegian Forest Cat, Maine Coone, Barn Owl

-Area of Residence: Sydney

-Blood status: Halfblood

-What would their Patronus be? Jaguar because she prefers to work alone but when needed she will happily work in a group

-What would their Boggart be? explosions

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): Serval for the same reason

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? her parents

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When she moved in with the greens

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear diary,
Today we moved in with Aunt Sam. I love it here so much. I’m still upset about mum and dad but being here makes up for it. I love having all my cousins with me. They’re all so kind (well…to family members at least). Odie and Ana have moved here as well. They’re parents died at the same time as ours. Odie’s only a year older than me so I get along with her well.
I’d better go downstairs
Stace

Hey, just a few question, so you can develop your character. You can answer these In character or Out of Character.

1. How did her parents die?

2. Was Stacy close to her parents?

3. Does Stacy Enjoy living with so many people?

4. Describe Stacy in 5 words or less?

5. What kind of relationship does she have with her brothers?

6. Which Wizarding School Did she attend? Which house was she in?

Thats all, Thanks!

Heya (btw this is Taneaka. This is one of my othe characters :D )

1. How did her parents die?
Stacy's parents died in an explosion when they went out on a day trip

2. Was Stacy close to her parents?
Yes. She isn't a very trusting person so her parents and her brothers are the only people she really trusted

3. Does Stacy Enjoy living with so many people?
She likes to have lots of people around to talk to so it's great company for her but as they can only afford a five bedroom house, she has to share a room with her ten year old cousin, Angelica

4. Describe Stacy in 5 words or less?
Stubborn, Lazy, Loyal, Secretive, Quiet

5. What kind of relationship does she have with her brothers?
She loves her brothers and the fact that they would happily beat up someone who hurt her but she would love to have an actual sister (instead of cousins).

6. Which Wizarding School Did she attend? Which house was she in?
She was in Slytherin at HS

Thanks for the questions.
Tin tin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back