OOC First Name
Charlie
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Rigid Mahogany Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Nothing, absolutely nothing was ever going to convince Eoin that his opinion on magic was wrong. It was weird and incredibly stupid and he didn't really enjoy casting any spells. The only interesting bits were the lectures and the chance to learn about magical plants and history. But just because he thought it was all incredibly stupid and not worth his time didn't mean that he wasn't going to study properly. He had a reading list he wanted to get through, wandering through the library and pulling out book after book from the shelf and adding them to the growing, and quite heavy, pile rest in his arm against his chest so it didn't topple over.

Stopping as he scanned the shelf in front of him, Eoin wrinkled his nose as he peered over his pile of books, heaving to crane his neck somewhat to look right at the top row. Right to where the book he wanted was resting. Now that was a bit annoying, he couldn't reach it, especially not with the stack of books precariously resting his arms. He needed some help, thankfully, he did spot a familiar face, smiling slightly as he tried to get her attention, "I don't suppose you could help me grab this book? My hands are a bit full at the moment and I don't want to drop them."

@Valencia Addington

Valencia had been in the library for a while, just reading books that she thought would interest her. She had liked coming to the library as it had always been her happy place. Just to relax, as well as going into different worlds that each book that rested in the library could take you. She wasn't sure how long she was in the library for, but she had been standing by a bookshelf reading another new book, that she hadn't read. Lenny had been so engrossed with her book, that she realised that someone had been talking to her. She looked up to see a familiar face and had seen all the books that had been stacked on his arms. "Oh sure," Valencia says with a small smile, before placing her bookmark that she took with her everywhere (She liked to read and bookmarks were always helpful) on the page she was on. She then made her way towards the book that he needed. Valencia then looked towards the books he had stacked on his arms again. "Do you need help with those. It looks like it's going to fall out of your arms any second"

Maybe he shouldn't have gone so over the top with how many books he wanted to check out, but Eoin really couldn't help it. He just loved reading and there were so many titles he walked past which grabbed his attention, almost begging him to take them off the shelf and flick through the contents. Which was how he had ended up with such a large stack in his arms in the first place. But it wasn't a worry, he was sure he was going to have enough time to get through all of them and would be able to go and check even more out once he was done. "Thanks," he offered when she seemed eager to help him out. And he did mean it because he doubted he would be able to safely get the book he wanted down without dropping everything already in his arms. But he paused at the question before shaking his head, "No thanks, I've got it."

Valencia shrugged when he said that he seemed to be okay with the stacks of books he was carrying. However, the Ravenclaw girl was worried that the books were going to collapse at any moment and hurt the boy. "Um, where would you like me to place the book?" Lenny asked him, a little bit nervous that if she placed it at the top of his stack of books, it may block is eyesight to see where he was going. Valencia then scanned the spines of some of the books that she could see that he was carrying. "I've read a few of those books, they're quite interesting to read," Valencia says, pointing a few of the books that she had read. Valencia wasn't sure how many books she had read in this library now, but all she knew was that she had read a lot.

He shifted the books in his arms just a little, somewhat having to peer around the large stack to even look at the girl properly. "You can just, um, rest it on the top of the pile," he was pretty sure he could still manage to carry it with one more book added to the pile. While he was not the strongest person around, when it came to carrying large stacks of books around a library, he was a master on the subject. "I've already read a couple of these before, but I wanted to go over them again with exams coming up," he explained with a small smile. You could never be too prepared, as far as he was concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back