Spin your web little spider

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi had on leg on the window still she was sitting on and the other hanging down. She was looking out the window questioning weather or not she wanted to do this. She had hurt Ares and was about to trick him to believe that she hadn't meant to. In reality she hadn't but still it was something that she had to live with. Maybe she was the spider that her grandmother said she was. A spider that spins her web of lies until everything and everyone around her where empty.

Hoshi shook her head of those thoughts. Ares would grow bored of her after a while then they would brake up and she would be free again. To spare his feeling she would have to live the lie she had spun when Isabella had herself reveled as Gossip Girl. Hoshi put her head on her knee. Maybe this was where she was more comfertable in her own little web acting parts that where not her. But then who was she really? Easy, she was Hoshi Koshiba the school trouble maker and the loud and noisy center of attention where ever she went.

Was that really her though? Was there another side to her that Hoshi didn't want to look at? There was one truth in all this. Hoshi hadn't done all this to clear herself of the humiliation that she had gone though when the Sketchbook came out in print. She had done it so Henric wouldn't be angry with her. Even if he didn't want anything to do with her anymore, she didn't want him to be angry at her. How pathetic am I? Hoshi thought as she waited for Ares who she had sent a message to so he could meet her here.

Ares made his way up to the North Tower, Hoshi had requested to see him, after contemplating for hours he finally decided he would show. He took his time trying to sort out his feelings, he wasnt sure how he felt about anything and although he wasnt sure he even wanted to meet Hoshi, he felt he had to.

He made his way up the stairs, still fighting an internal battle trying to decide whether or not to turn around and just forget about the whole meeting, but he was curious, he got to the top of the steps and saw Hoshi sitting on the window, he stopped walking still quite a way away from Hoshi and he crossed his arms waiting for her to make the first move.

Hoshi turned her head to look at Ares when he came in. As distracted as she was she could always tell when someone was coming. It was like when he was coming because it had come to the point where she could always tell when it was him that was in the room but still it was good enough. She gave Ares a watery smile. A sad smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. Her emotions where true though the reason behind them was what she was going to lie about.

"You came. Thank you." She said but didn't move from where she was. "I missed you." She added in uncertain sort of way that made it seem like she wasn't sure is she wanted to say it or not. She moved her head so that a bit of purple hair fell across her face. Everything that she did now was in order to make Ares think she was sorry. He must have heard even though he wasn't there that Hoshi had made it look like the sketchbook was a fake and everything that was written about her was a lie. What Hoshi had to convince Ares she was sorry about was hurting him. A little difficult seeing that he may have started to get a thing for Arianna Triply. Not a bad girl but still it made things for her difficult.

Ares looked down as Hoshi told him she missed him, yet he couldnt understand why for ages that was all he had been longing for, he had been waiting and just hoping things would sort themselves out. And now that things finally were, he wasnt sure how he felt about the whole thing, sure he missed her, but he had also begun to move on and was finally starting to have fun again, and on top of that he could still recall the pain like it was yesterday.

The Ravenclaw boy had heard rumours about the sketchbook being fake, but he never believed it, suddenly up here alone with Hoshi by her request he began to wonder about it. "Well I dont know what to say.." Ares said somewhat coldly and he sat down on the top step, and leaned against the wall so he was facing neither Hoshi nor down the stairs. He figured this would take awhile.

Hoshi looked away as well. She wasn't going to get anywhere with that now that Ares was looking away from her. "Understandable. There not much you can say to something like this. And I can't say anything without it sounding like a lie. Just know that I am sorry I hurt you that much. Did know it would happen." She said with a sigh. There where something that couldn't be planed for even when they where so carfuly thought of. Not that she had planed the whole thing but if she had, she could have never thought that Ares would actually grow feelings for her.

Well feelings true enough to make him turn to a Glamie for comfert. Ares was a flirt every girl in the school knew that and Hoshi herself was getting a bit of a rep with the second year guys. Or had been before that stupid scketchbook came out. Even though she was fixing the damage some what things where still going slower than she would have liked them to go. Hoshi needed to steady herself so she took out the sling shot that she always had with her and popped a stone at Tower cilling.

Ares stared blankly ahead as Hoshi tried to explain herself, "Im sorry too.." he apologized coldly "Im sorry that I had feelings for you when you obviously didnt care" he winced he hadnt meant for that to come out like that. He sighed "Why did you call me here Hoshi?" he asked, curious to know why, and trying to speed things up as he knew otherwise they'd be here all day.

Hoshi didn't know weather she wanted to laugh or cry. She was used to cool treatment from a certen boy so why should affect her any when another boy was cold to her? She was really a twisted sort of being. "To tell you this. I didn't know you really cared about me, you told me this after the sketchbook came out then you use Glam Squad eyecandy to prove something to me? Not only that Arianna Triply seems to be hung up on you by the way she went pail at the party." Hoshi said looking out the window. She grew somewhat tired of this and swiftly got to her feet.

"I do care for you, maybe not as deeply as you cared for me but still with time.. Anyway that's your choice not mine." She said then pecked his lips before making her way down the North Tower. She needed to get out of here before she broke down not for Ares but for her not-so secret heart. It was a lot of work makeing sure that no one could say anything about him other than he was a wax work figure. Hoshi wrapped her arms around her stomach and walked herself out to the cliffs.

Ares sat there silently as she told him she didnt know theat he really cared for her, he felt his stomach twist in knots, as all the old memories flashed back. He tried to ignore it, but he knew deep inside there was still a large part of him that missed Hoshi, that much was true. But he also knew he had somewhat moved on.

He winced as she told him he used 'glam squad eyecandy' to try and make her jealous. I didnt use her he silently tried to defend himself. Then she brought up Arianna and he closed his eyes, there things got complicated. The part of him that made him believe he moved on, was actually a strong feeling that more than anything he didnt wanna be with anyone that had started with his original thought that if he couldnt be with Hoshi, he wouldnt be with anyone.

Now that Arianna was thrown in the mix, things got complicated - he didnt wanna be with anyone he knew that as well as he knew his own reflection. But he had had so much fun with Ari, and he kind of thought he had feelings for her, but he didnt wanna date her. When Hoshi brought her up right after saying he used Nia, Ares face fell. Im not using Ari he tried to convince himself, I do have feelings for her, I just dont wanna act on them. But that didnt stop him from feeling horrible.

"I do care for you" Hoshi said and Ares closed his eyes again, this cant be happening he thought, things were complicated enough. He fought hard to resist the urge to tell her he missed what they had so much. Hoshi pecked him on the lips than left the tower. Ares looked down fighting the stinging in his eyes. He still had strong feelings for her, but things were now so much more complicated than that and he had no idea what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back