Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica today was spending nice time the lake. She know that her next year will be last one and she wanted spend some time here and she disn't know how so fast time go. She take her hand rock and trown the lake. She enyoi her loniles company as she always does. It was nice sunny day and she don't wanted spen time in Gryffindor coomon room.

@Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree was walking outside, he was spending some time away from the books and revision and his stuffy dorm to go outside. He wasn’t quite interested in quidditch and doing practice there, but he was interested in just walking. It was as he approached the lake front intending to continue on to the cliffs that he spotted Jarica. It was obviously her but without the halloween make up. He’d been a little surprised at how easy it had been to chat with her. Seeing that she was alone he walked over to her and cleared his throat loudly to attract her attention. ”Hey Jarica,”

.ups.

Jarica looked and she didn't know what he was but she remember his voice from halloween ball. "Hey, do you wanna bet? That i trow rock faster than you?" She smiled and hoped he say yes for the both game.

Daintree gave a little smirk and nodded his head, ”Are you sure you want to challenge me Jarica, I play quidditch…,” he said but he was already reaching down to pick up a rock, it would be a little fun, Jarica seemed like she was fun and he was willing and somewhat keen to lean into that energy and have a little fun too.

"Of course. Winner get free butterbie". She always liked butterbie and the drink was so sweet and delicius and Jarica seemed be ready to win. Why not spend some time with a friend? Jarica trow the lake again rock and looked how far he go.

Daintree looked at her and smiled, ”Okay, a drink,” he said. He watched her throw the rock at the lake and nodded at how far it went. He kept the rock in his hand weighing it up and then eventually threw it at the lake. It sailed through the air and landed just a little further than Jarica’s. ”Best of three?”

Jarica hoped she could win but she was not sure about that. "One, two and tree" She trown the lake rock and looked how rock seven times go and then go down. It was her luck but now she looked Daintree and how he goes.

Daintree watched as she threw another rock and it bounced a good number of times on the water. He nodded and picked up a good rock to skim on the water. He three it and it took six bounces before sinking into the water, ”So you’re the better at rock skimming,” he said smiling lightly. ”If you win this last round, then I’m buying you a drink,” he winked at her with a charming smile.

''I'm better at everything.'' Jarica smiled at Daintree. She was surprised when he say that. But that was right and she had a gift in charms spells. ''I can lose for friendship to and by you a drink.'' She joked Daintree and trown again the rock the lake and looked how rock 5 times and then go down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back