Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
15" Cedar Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyrus Baros decided to take up delivering roses, and decided to go to the dungeons to try to find this guy. Cyrus looked around, tapping Slytherins on the shoulder to see where in the world Daintree. He frowned a little. He would hate if this was not delivered! It was a friendship rose after all!
@Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree had sent roses, expecting nothing back. He had just known it would him in people's good books if he did. So when someone told him that a boy was looking for him, likely with a rose, he was very surprised. He found the mentioned person, "Hey, I heard you're looking for Daintree?" the slytherin approached the boy, someone very clearly in his year group, "I'm him," Dain then added with a little smile.

Cyrus was soon approached by another boy and said that he was Daintree. Cyrus held out the yellow rose for the Slytherin boy. "I got a friendship rose for you! By the way, your name is way cool!" The Hufflepuff grinned from ear to ear. This event just brought out the best in him.
You're cool!
-Sully

Daintree took the yellow rose and note from the boy. Nodding slightly at the comment about his name, "Thanks," he replied easily, "What's your name?" he added, thinking it would be a polite thing to do, to return the question back to him. He did take the time to read the note and was pleased that he had sent one back to Sully. It would've been worse if he hadn't. "Thanks for delivering this," Daintree held up the rose and note as he spoke.

"I'm Cyrus, Cyrus Baros," Cyrus introduced himself with a small grin. He gave a small wave as he noticed that the rose delivering may have brought joy. It definitely didn't bring anger or sadness. "No problem. Have a great day, Daintree!" Cyrus headed toward his next target. This was so much fun for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back