Cyndi Kingsley

Former Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
So, this is a bit of a different request from the ones usually in here. I created a character, Sola Vitaz, a while ago as a final for a character whose RPer is no longer on the site. When the character was created, we had plans for her to meet an untimely demise, and I'd still like to go through with that part of the plot! I don't really like having inactive characters and have no other plans for her. And, although I know I can easily place her in the dead group and be done with her, I think it would be more fun to help someone develop their character's story before she goes away forever.

So, I'm looking for any RPers with dark wizards or Scitorari (or anyone really :p ) who have been thinking of having their charrie off someone, on purpose or accidentally. I'm pretty open to ideas here and am willing to help you work on the plot request for this.

If you are interested, please PM me. :)
I'll try to remember to check here, but sometimes I'm super busy and I forget.

~Cyndi

P.S. If I hear from more than one person, I'll see how/if we can all work together somehow. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back