• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

SPazztastic freebies!!

Bella Lanning

Well-Known Member
Messages
780
Wand
NONE
My lovely friend Emmah gave me a wonderul tip, to make graphics on a rainy day as she did. I love to make graphics, and I'm trying to get better as I go along. If anyone can give me links for brushes or texutres, that would be great because I'm lacking in that department. These are fairly simple, and oh god, how I wish they would turn out like Emmah's because they are just so gorgeous and they make me happy just to look at them.. Post tips aswell graphic makers! I hope you guys like 'em. P.S I have typed in PSP 8 brushes into search engines and it hasn't given me much, aswell as textures.
2qd3lo2.jpg


2i7rfc9.jpg


1zpjuhy.jpg


jrd8ap.jpg


2a5wv1w.jpg
 
These are amazing! I love the Ashley Tisdale one especially! :)
 
Back
Top