Sorting Reactions

Sorting Hat

Sorting has started once more and we're all interested in what you're thinking right now.
Here are some questions:

How did you react where your character was sorted?
Where did you expect them to end up?
Why do you think they turned up where they did?

Remember: I never lie. :DE:

Reaction: WOW Did I just get a character in the RIGHT HOUSE? :r ;) :)wub you really, Mr. Sorting hat)
Expectation: Ravenclaw.
Why?: Because she's so awesomely clever and unique.

Thank you, you do your job well :woot: :cool:

I was very pleased that Auden had gotten into Hufflepuff because that was the house I had been thinking I wanted her in. I was nervous that I had put Gryffindor tenancies on the app rather than Hufflepuff.

Hufflepuff. Though for awhile I almost thought Gryffindor. Kaitlyn and I had a bet and she thought Auden would end up in Slytherin Guess who looost? Again. :r

Auden is little miss sunshine, Cuddly, lovable, and the world's biggest crybaby. Anywhere else and she probably would have been eaten alive. Anywhos, many thanks to the sorting hat! :hug:

Well, I'm mad confused right now. o_O
I was expecting Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, but never Slytherin.. would someone care to explain this to me? :erm:

Obviously what happened was your character was put someplace that you didn't expect, but matched the person you protrayed. (Selfish (score of 10), calculating (five adjectives section), not looking for adventure (scenario responses).) Sound like a Hufflepuff or a Gryffindor?

Now: Sorting has never needed explanation before, and it still doesn't. I think after ten+ IC years of doing this, I've got it.

My first ever Gryffindor girl! :o I think this one was pretty obvious, though I was worried that her excitability in the RP would seem Hufflepuffish. xD But then again, she's a Muggleborn, so she's allowed to have a bit of a spaz at the sight of magic. :p Thank you Sorting Hat Sir!

I am over the moon. <3 :wub: Thank you, Sorting Hat! (I apologise for my messed up RP.. No excuse, I just apologise xD )

:frantics: :woot:

I had hoped it would be Gryffindor so I could have my first ever female Gryffindor, but I had this sinking feeling that she'd end up somewhere else.

Because she's very much a Gryffindor? :p Too much of a 'leap first, look later' for Ravenclaw, I should think.

My button should summon how I feel about it!

Snake :cry:

I have no idea! Seriously my answers were low but I was trying to be ignorant about it, instead I'm a puff xD, I usually don't go for Slytherin but this time its what I wanted O.O and I luck out /plots to steal the hat/

Me and my brothers are doing the random dancing when I saw the PM that my character made Ravenclaw.
Ravenclaw
I did very good on the application xD

For both my firsties I though 'Yay!'
I wasn't too certain about where they would end up, but I had a feeling it would be these two houses.
Bridie is very intelligent, and focuses hard on whatever she's doing - whether it be studying, her painting or her relationships. Emmy is a very shy and timid girl, who will conform to whatever anyone else is doing. She was a toughy for me to think about because she is brave and sly in the sense that she will do whatever to fit in, but I think her insecurities overtook both of those factors.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with my result like usual :)

I knew she would get either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, so I'm glad, now I have one of each house. :D

How did you react where your character was sorted? Satisfied, not surprised at all.
Where did you expect them to end up? Tbh, probably Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff was a close second, so again, not surprised.
Why do you think they turned up where they did? She's a mellow girl, doesn't like conflicts and means well. I think she belongs in Hufflepuff as well.

How did you react where your character was sorted? Ooh yay!
Where did you expect them to end up? RAH RAH RAVENCLAW
Why do you think they turned up where they did? Because the sorting hat wins kthx <3

I got what I wanted, but the hat said that I would get found in there eventually. I was like 0_o but then said to myself okay at least i got in what both of my parents were in. (;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back