Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Yellow rose, open after Lars van Houten

She was getting tired of walking so much at this point. Luckily there were only two more roses on her list. Walking around the corridor in search of someone named Lars with a very weird surname, Paige was asking people if they could point her in the right direction. His direction.

Lars hurried along the corridor, trying to stay out of the way of the people delivering roses. He had forgotten all about Valentine's day, and it hurt him every time he saw someone get a pink or red rose, knowing that he wasn't going to get one this year. But a girl stopped him, asking if he could point her in the direction of Lars van Houten. Well, he could lie, but... "That's me." He said with a small sigh.

''That's wonderful,'' the Slytherin said, a little annoyed but glad that she had finally found him. ''Because I'm tired of walking. Here take the rose.'' She handed him the rose as well as the note attached to it.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry

- Elliot

Lars nodded as the girl said she was tired of walking, but didn't think it was his fault. She had signed up for roses. "Thanks." He muttered, but when he saw the note and the name underneath it, his stomach clenched. Lars grit his teeth for a moment, then crumpled up the note. "Do you want this rose?" He asked the girl without looking at her.

Last edited:
She furrowed her brow when he crumpled up the note. Was whatever was written on it that bad? Paige shook her head when he offered her to rose. ''No thank you, that's yours. If you don't want it, though, you should return it to the Wild Patch. I'm sure they will find a use for it.'' She didn't was his rose, she'd much rather get one herself.

Lars sighed deeply. "I'm part of the wild patch, I don't know what sort of use they would have with a rose that's just going to die." He told her with a slight frown. "But ... I'll keep it. Thanks." He muttered, sounding down. This reminder of Elliot was the last thing he needed, and the sorry felt empty and not like it was enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back