Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
[Red Rose for @Arinna Desai]​
Estella had been wandering around the castle for quite some time. She had made her way up the North Tower and hoped that she wouldn't get lost. She heard that Ravenclaws spent their time in the Towers a lot and just hoped that the next rose recipient would be there. As she saw a much taller and older Ravenclaw pass her, she beamed with excitement as she thought it must be who she was looking for. "Hey!" she exclaimed, starting to walk alongside them. "Are you Arinna Desai?"

Arinna was on her way to meet Jasper. The Ravenclaw was not able to send Jasper a rose so she was hoping that the Gryffindor did not send her one. But knowing her boyfriend, he was never one to forget. One of the many things she liked about him. She was deep in thought that she barely noticed a girl beside her until she spoke up. "Oh, hi. Yeah, that's me.", she replied, already knowing what it was about.

Estella took a sigh of relief as the girl confirmed that she was Arinna Desai. The Hufflepuff reached into her basket and rummaged around for the red rose that belonged to her. "So, I have a rose for you... from someone who loves you!" Estella exclaimed, holding out the rose and the note attached to it. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Note said:
Forever is a long time but I would not mind spending it by your side.

Arinna smiled as she took the rose and the note. "Happy Valentine's!" She opened the note, "Hmmmm... It's unsigned.", she said playfully. Her boyfriend did not need to sign the note for her to know it came from him.

Estella frowned at the fact that someone had given the older girl a note without writing their name. "Oh, I'm sorry about that. I don't know who gave that to you, I just deliver them." she told her apologetically. But it seemed not to bother the older girl too much anyway. "So do you know who it's from?" Estella didn't want to be nosy, but she just couldn't help herself.

Arinna smiled playfully at the girl before beckoning her to walk with her. "No need to apologize. I happen to know who gave it to me." She looked ahead to see @Jasper Michaels when they reached the seventh floor. "What do you know, you're about to meet him." She laughed.

Jasper stepped out of the common room, meaning to wander outside and continue his studies there. He was coming down the hall when he spotted her, with a younger student, and he couldn't help but smile. He walked over, laying an arm lightly around her shoulders. "Hello, Rinny. I see you have gotten my rose," He pressed a kiss to her temple before turning to smile at the younger girl. "Hello."

As the boy who delivered the rose appeared from what seemed like out of nowhere, Estella gave him a small smile, standing quite awkwardly as he kissed her. Estella was too young to know much about love or about how to be comfortable around it, and heading into Hogwarts it made her start thinking about it more, especially since Valentine's Day had come around. "Hello." she replied to the older boy. "It's nice to meet you." She put her hand out for him to shake. "And it was very nice of you to send a rose to her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back