Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Wynter Mckenna,

I cannot wait to graduate from this wretched school. From the start of this year, it has been nothing but drama. I was followed, harassed, and then forced to kiss some pathetic half-breed. Chante Ateara. I am sure you remember her. The giant Hufflepuff. The person responsible was Soonkyu Kendall-Wu. She is a Slytherin, my year. It was annoying because I just finished my Legilimens training. I looked forward to a relaxing year but it seems like that won't be happening.

Sophie Wilson is the Head Girl, and Kauri Tipene is the Head Boy. I am honestly relieved that I am not holding that badge. Leading the prefects with speeches, then the feast speech, no. People don't deserve my voice. So far, I have only felt somewhat comfortable around Sophie Wilson. She deserved it. Who knows, maybe she will be the next one I talk to.

~ Viktor Styx

Viktor Styx,

You old softie you, your complaints are getting more and more descriptive my friend! If it's not the miserable mess of people you're forced to be around, it's the quality of the teaching, and let me be honest I certainly can not fault you on any of this, I was glad I graduated when I did, my mother would have died I think if I'd continued with my plans to drop out - still, it was worth scaring her to see her panic. I must say though, what on Earth is happening at that school!? Followed, harassed, forced to kiss someone? How disgraceful, do they even know who you are?! That is so shameful! What a horrible spectacle, I am not envious of you at all! Congratulations on finishing your Legilimens training by the way! Although now you'll be able to tell when I'm lying, not that you couldn't anyway, you and my mother have that in common you know. Bet you hate having anything in common with anyone let alone my mother.

I vaguely remember people with those names, I think Kauri was that Gryffindor kid who got publicly dumped a few years back, that was hilarious, it was all over the school! I love it when stuff like that happens, of course you know that, it IS why I went into Corporate spy work, it makes everything so much easier. It obviously helps that I am an excellent spy. I couldn't imagine you as HeadBoy, it took years for you to speak to me let alone speaking to an entire group of people. Are you sure you absolutely MUST stay there? I think we could get you a tutor, it couldn't be that horrible, right? I will always regret not doing that for myself, any children of mine I will absolutely want to homeschool then I can teach them whatever I want and not some silly curriculum that covers everyone. This Sophie Wilson... is she that Revanclaw reporter? I didn't hate her, good luck with that! And good luck with staying alive another year.

Ciao from Italy!
Wynter

Wynter Mckenna,

I'm not illiterate, Wynter. I just don't like talking. I could write you a novel if I so please. I just don't. I am honestly glad you did not drop out either. I don't know how I would have survived my time at the school if it weren't for you, and the legilimens classes. Unfortunately, they do. That half-breed took off running, and that snake had the audacity to claim innocence. I could tell it was fake. People are easier than ever to read. I honestly didn't know when you were lying or not when we were younger, but it fueled me to seek out mind reading because it made me somewhat paranoid. Everybody lies. I don't mind having commonalities with others, as long as I deem them worthy.

Indeed, he was. I suppose people enjoy relationships when they were young. I don't see the point, but I've been busy with classes. I do have family that could tutor me. I have straight O's and it would bother me somewhat not to finish. I will consider it. I may do the same thing if I ever have children, though having a house to myself for seven years after dealing with toddlers and loud mouths... I would send them off. Sophie is that Ravenclaw reporter. She's blunt. Good luck at your spying. It might be beneficial to have someone who knows Occlumency or Legilimency at your side, however.

~ Viktor Styx

Viktor,

Tell me, your break should be coming up soon right? I'm almost done with this assignment, so I should be able to come and see you! Would that be okay? I miss home! I've been staying in Dad's apartment here, it's a bit weird being on my own after so long, but, you know me, I can keep myself occupied! Hearing all of this about how the school is, honestly, I can not fathom the amount of disgraceful conduct allowed to carry on in those rules, why, if my father was there, YOUR father, goodness, I just can't believe this sort of thing is allowed! Of course, my father did not hate people based solely on status, but on their stupidity and uselessness. I simply can't accept stupid people and nor should you have to, honestly it's like they think their entitled, well, entitlement is so... common and I just can not abide it. I hope you don't mistrust me now! I'm so sorry I never realised that, oh Viktor, please tell me I'm not to blame for that paranoia, I'll never forgive myself!

I can see the appeal in a relationship, not that I've much experience with them, I suppose you could say I'm, waiting for the right bird. Obliviousness is in abundance though, as they say. I have a question, will I ever see your bedroom? Hear me out here, okay, they say that bedrooms are the effective resemblance of a person and that it says a lot about them, I want to know if it's true. I move around a lot at the moment, so I can't say my bedroom really says a lot about me and my mother always tried to downplay my aesthetic with fluffy pink things, but that was always more Oliver than me, so I'm not sure it really had any affect. Regarding children, it can't be that bad, my father had many and he always loved us, I've step siblings, half siblings and full siblings, I think we may be beginning to resemble your family now I think on it. Still, I've no idea how many children I would want, and I'm sure I would love them, so long as they weren't useless. You know how I abhor uselessness.

P.S. I always want you by my side, legilimens or not.

Addio,
Wynter xx

Wynter

My break is very soon, so this may be my last letter for a while, that way you have more to tell me when we finally meet up. Living alone sounds like heaven. Peaceful, quiet. That is what I look forward to when I move out. I plan on looking during the summer break. My father would have been amused, but he deals with things differently. And no, you aren't the complete reason. My father did it when he brought his old girlfriend back, and made it seem like my mom was leaving when in reality, some things happened. She died when she got pregnant. She and the kid were lost.

You may see my new place once I find one. I figure that would be a little better than my bedroom. The picture of my bedroom is simple. Black furniture, bedding, etc. You may feel at home with my current home. Nothing pink there. I do not have step-siblings, but I do have half, full, and dead siblings. Yes, I know how you abhor uselessness. I feel the same way.

I suppose I shall remain at your side.

~ Viktor Styx

Vik,

When I got home the other day, the first thing I had to check was that I hadn't dreamed that entire trip to New Zealand. I'm still in a bit of shock honestly. Oliver asked me what was wrong and I couldn't even get the words out. I'm still speechless. I never realised how you felt and I honestly can't believe it. It meant so much to me that you would say what you did and to be honest it was very hard to let you leave. I had every mind to sneak into the school again just to be with you, silly right? Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for finally showing me how you felt. I can't wait to see you again.

Yours faithfully,
Wynter.

PS. this letter is so short. I'm still speechless.

Wynter,

No, you did not dream it, of course. It really happened. I’d like to thank you for holding on to my gift while I am still in school. I don’t always acknowledge my feelings, or at least, tell others how I feel. After school finishes, we will have all the time in the world. I assume that after I graduate, that you will be staying with me. It will make the months apart be worth it in the end.

~ Viktor Styx

PS: Do not sneak into the school. I am positive you will be arrested.

Vik,

I guess I do know that, but it's crazy right? This whole thing is crazy, my mother is absolutely going to FREAK OUT. I kind of don't ever want to tell her, just like let her wonder. I suppose I would have to tell her eventually, but I can be a little selfish for a little while right? Do we have to tell your dad? Are there rules? Oh my gosh, do I need to be super presentable and nice all the time? I don't know if I could do that, would they like me? Oh no, now I'm think about it! Staying with you would be great though that's 100 percent the truth, look, I'm telling truths, what have you done to me!?

Seriously though, you've given me a lot to think about, things I never thought I would want to think about. I think, out of the two of us, I got the best gift of all.

Yours,
Wynter. Girl in the Ice.

P.S. I still have my robes, I totally think I could swing it. Reckon your Grandfather would notice if I snuck into the school hiding under his robes? He's pretty tall...

Wynter Mckenna,

My father will not mind nor care. He allowed Elysia and Zared to get married. I think he married them himself. And they married before their seventh year at school. There are no rules as far as I am aware of until we decide to get married. I’ll let you know what is expected of you, and me, if that comes to pass.

I believe I have done well to you. As far as your mother, how about I meet her after I graduate? After all, I won’t be my normal self. NEWTs are bothering me, and so is about anyone else. People keep talking to me this year, and I am unsure why. I even showed one the button you gave me.

And no, don’t sneak in. It won’t be much longer.
~ Viktor Styx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back