OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
linden headed to the owlery. he was after some peace and quiet somewhere that he probably wouldn't be found. he had been back at school a few days but it was worse than he had thought. he now knew why casper was always so mopy when he was feeling heartbroken and why he had spent so many nights away from the dorm. animals were far better company than people and it was a lot calmer here than anywhere else in the castle. wanting an excuse to stay here longer he took some parchment and a quill out of his bag and after a moment of thinking of who to write to started to write. once he was done he tied the letter to an owl and watched it vanish into the distance

letter said:
To Connor.
I know we have never been friends. And there may be more times recently when we were the opposite of that. But I think it's true to say that I have always respected you even if I only recently realised that. You have been someone to look up to, and try and be more like (andth the looking up isn't just because, like everyone else, you are annoyingly taller than me.

Maybe I should have written sooner. Maybe I shouldn’t be writing at all. but I wanted to ask. Are you okay? After what happened last year I don’t know how to say you seemed upset, without over or understating it but I hope that the break made things a little easier. You have friends here if you need them. (and I am including myself in that category)

My holiday wasn’t too good. Which I part of the reason I am writing to you. Lucas broke up with me and I broke up. And now I am back at school having to share a dorm with my ex. It hurts like a thousand billywig stings every time I see him. and i made a fool of myself at quidditch tryouts practically begging to be taken back, onto the team. Is there anything you can suggest that will make it easier as I know you and kasim were in a similar situation last year?

Lucas also doesn’t seem to be doing well and I couldn’t help him when we were together and I can hardly look at him now. Would you be able to write to him make sure he is okay? I dont want to ask you to do something you aren’t up to. But I know you are close. oh and your boy is the new head boy as well as being quidditch co-captain and brother hood co-leader. so congratulations to him i guess.

Linden

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back