Some kind of mushroom

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was for once sitting down. She had a book on her black covered lap. This wasn't just a causal read though. Next to her was a yellow puss like substance that she was looking up. She had to make sure it was safe-ish before she used it in a prank of some sort. Maybe go after the Glam Squad now that it seemed like Ava was part of them. Even with her little manipulation of the girl it seemed like Ava had gotten in.

Hoshi was looking forward to causing some raised emotions in that room. Hoshi turned the page to her fungus book and scanned the page. It was still not what she was looking for. She was sure that it was a fungus because there along with the puss there where some yellow mushroom like sprouts coming out of the middle of it. To most girls this would be gross but where most people saw disgusting Hoshi saw possibilities.

This was the first time Sinclair entered the dungeons. He didn't have the time to visit the place since he transferred in Hogwarts. And now he decided to go there just to grab the possibility that he could meet a ghost. Sinclair found it interesting to have a conversation with a ghost since he never even met their House ghost.

But then when he entered the place, he caught sight of Hoshi sitting on one corner of the place beside a yellowish thing. Sinclair raised his eyebrows, again, surprised by Hoshi. Sinclair could guess that only a few girls would want to sit beside something so hideous. Most of them wouldn't even dare to kick it.

He walked towards Hoshi who seemed not to notice him. Before he could stop walking, he greeted her happily. "Good day?" he said in an asking tone, wondering if it was Hoshi or just another girl that looked like her. The dungeon is dark anyway so he might have had a mistake.

Chree was skipping happily when she discovered that there was a dungeon in the school. "ohhh what a dark place. what could be there? are there any rules saying freshmen can't enter? what about a rule that says no girls below 11 years old?"Chree thought. "Ohh well I could be a young rule breaker" Chree whispered so she entered the dungeouns and then she saw the guy who used to scold her for every place she goes. "Ohh great he's here again I knew there was a rule against me entering this place" Chree awkwardly whispered.

Hoshi looked up at Sinclair with a bright smile. "Hey there what brings you this deep into the Dungeons?" She said with a bright smile on her face that didn't match the make-up. Her eyes where thickly lined with black while her lips where painted a deep red. She asked because the Slytherin common room was not this deep in the maze that was the dungeons. The gloom seemed to do Sinclair justice then again she was looking through the eyes of the touches.

She didn't know why but she had been too busy think of anyone lately. There was a part of herself that though maybe she was getting over the whole 'Henric-forever-and-always' thing. She was starting to seem like the very fangirls that she hated to much. Still she could never be too sure. "Hey do you know what this is? I've been looking everywhere and I can't find any reference to it. I'm gonna start thinking it's a Potions accident if I don't find it soon." She said pouting her lips. It would be such a waist to see something that showed so much promise go to waist.

All of sudden a girl popped up and Hoshi heard a whisper. "What should it matter if there is a rule against it?" Hoshi asked tilting her head. If there was a rule against it then Hoshi would have broken it a long time ago. She did have to live down here after all.

Sinclair looked down at the 'thing' Hoshi was pointing and shook his head with a smile. "I'm not really the encyclopedia type when it comes to things like that." he explained and gave a soft laugh. Somehow, as he was listening to Hoshi, he remembered his studies. So far, he was enjoying the defense against the dark arts, but the others were boring him. Nevertheless, Sinclair swore to himself that he would do good starting now.

He leaned down in front of Hoshi and studied the 'thing', thinking that something would pop in his head from the books he read. But there was nothing. He then looked up at Hoshi again and smiled. "No hope in guessing what it is. I'm a rather ignorant guy."

Hoshi flipped the page she was on again and scanned the page. "I think this could be it but I can't be sure in this light. Maybe I should take a bit of it and study it in a place that's well lit but that might kill it and I don't want to kill it until I'm sure I can use it. Oh well." She said snapping the book shut. She could always look it up later when she didn't have anything better to do and she was avoiding lessons.

Hoshi laughed when she replayed Sincair's answer. "To tell the truth I'm not a bookish kind of girl but when I find something interesting well there is really no other way of finding out what it is." She said then looked around for the whisper. "Did you hear anything earlier on or am I losing more of the mind that I already don't have?" She asked as she made her eyes go side to side. She was playing around a little bit of course but then she was always sort of hyped up even though she wore such dark clothes.

Sinclair raised his eyebrows and looked around. He saw the Ravenclaw little girl that he met before the start of the school year. Sinclair made a short laugh and looked back at Hoshi. "She's the girl I met in the Poison Ater. I don't remember her name but I'm sure it's her. I never saw someone so young in the school." he told Hoshi.

"I read books a lot. But it's always my first move to ask a professor first before researching. It's much much easier." he explained and gave a rather confident grin. Sinclair was in a good mood today though he didn't know why.

Hoshi looked back at the Ravenclaw, offered her a smile, then turned back to Sinclair. Hoshi made a bit of a face. "I'm not really in the position to ask the professors anything. The professor that would know about this mushroom wouldn't want me in his office. It may have been the escapade with the Mandrakes." She said laughing a bit. She still remembered the epic prank she had pulled off with her brother. It got her a free 'A' in Herbology and a ban from it.

Hoshi tilted her head and cleared some of the hair from ear. "I heard that there was a ghost in dungeons now. Maybe we could go hunting for it if you really have nothing to do or we could see if the fungus has a bit of a brain." She said taking out her wand. It was normally not a good idea to poke things with wands but she had a feeling that there would be no affect on this particular set of bacteria. If what she scanned on the page was true that was.

Chree did not really mean to enter the dungeons so she did not know what to say." Well see at the poison ater then at that other place there were rules that kids should not be there and well I'm just a little girl do you think I would bother to read the signs that are just posted?" Chree asked then that this guy over here always comes to scold me or something now I saw him again so I thought there was a rule against it." She said to the girl with a smile.

"I don't think there's a rule here, little girl." Sinclair told the girl, still wearing his usual smile. "And.. what's your name again?" he asked her before turning back to Hoshi. "I heard that rumor too. The ghost of a little girl roaming around the castle. They even say that she went to the student lounge." Sinclair described the rumors he just heard from Hufflepuff students along the corridors. He wanted to see for himself that ghost and possibly befriend her if it's possible. "I wonder if they're friendly."

Hoshi didn't know what to make of the Ravenclaw. She seemed very childish but then Hoshi was often told to grow up because of her love of troublemaking. There was no reason for Hoshi not to make trouble it was what she did best and to do it at school was oh so much fun because it got all the Prefects in a bunch. "I don't think she is but then it could be another ghost because when I was a first year I heard of a ghost covered in blood that haunted one of the girl's bathrooms." She said in a harsh whisper. Hoshi's semi gothic nature was coming out now because she had wanted to meet that particular ghost for a long time.

"I know that one is not friendly at all but you never really know what's going to pop up with in Hogwarts walls." She said smiling wide. Even if they didn't find anything super natural being accompanied by Sinclair brought an odd feeling to her stomach that she really couldn't explain. Of course there would be one more with them but that mattered little.

Sinclair stared blankly at the floor, thinking about lots of things. He wondered why there were ghosts. Some books he had read told him that ghosts are spirit of those who died and didn't finish their purpose on earth. Of course it was a little exaggerated, overly dramatic, Sinclair had concluded. But if it was true, then he could guess that he would eventually be like them.

"You're right. This school is a bit weird. Things we least expect happens all the time." Sinclair walked forward and stood beside Hoshi. He looked up at the high ceiling and closed his eyes for awhile. The darkness was making him feel relieved. It had always been a sanctuary to him. Not just because he has a phobia of some sorts to bright colors, but because he could think clearly in the darkness. "Oh, have you heard the news about Clyde?" Sinclair suddenly asked, remembering that Hoshi knew the boy.

Hoshi watched Sinclair with intrest. She wondered what was going through that mind at the moment. Hoshi had read things about ghost as well and how they where people that had not wanted to go into the light so they stayed behind. Really Hoshi could think of little reason to stay in this world when you time was called unless you wanted to cause mayhem for eternity. She decided that if she ever had the chance to come a ghost she would be a pulterghist instead. "Peeves." She said out loud laughing.

She tilted her head to the other side when Clyde was mentioned. "What going on with Clyde-onni?" She asked her brow in a frown. She wasn't sure if she was going to like what she was going to hear but she hoped it good news.

Ugh. Sorry it's too short.

"I hear he's quitting that group of theirs. You know, the one that caused a huge fight in the common room during the first week." As Sinclair was telling the details to Hoshi, he was still smiling. He didn't much like that group of Clyde's. They're too bossy for first years.

Hoshi looked down and thought. "The Dark Elite. I heard of them. I also heard people compare them to my Goth Gang. They are nothing like the Gang though we aren't doing much as of late." She said with her hands on her hips. She had always been quite proud of her Goth Gang. They where the mark of things that where new and against convention. Isabella hadn't understood and they had grown to hate each other for it.

Hoshi thought of the Dark Elite and sighed. "I knew another girl in that group and she wasn't all that nice. I don't think Clyde belonged there to tell you the truth." She said with a large sigh. It was always sad when things fell through but it was what was best for her Onii.

Sinclair nodded, agreeing with what Hoshi told him. "What's Goth Gang?" Sinclair asked in confusion. He wasn't really the type of guy who'd know every little detail about the school. He tried to force a smile so that Hoshi wouldn't get offended in some way. "Sorry, I'm not really familiar with things... Lots of things." he said in a joking manner and smiled at Hoshi.

"Clyde could belong there if he wanted to. He's kind, but I remember once in our dorm, he drove a girl away with nothing but simple words." Sinclair wanted to laugh at the thought of it. He really liked the boy. It reminded Sinclair of his long ago wish to be the rebellious type, though he realized after a few years that it wasn't fit for him. He then looked at Hoshi. "You're a bit the same, Hoshi. Are you sure he's not your little brother?"

Hoshi nodded. "Yeah the Goth Gang. It's a little thing that popped up after my friends and I started calling a group of girls that where starting rumors about me the Glam Squad. The Goth Gang is basically me, Adira and Larissa. I tried to bring another of my friends onto it but Adira and Larissa didn't really accept her. I felt bad but it really has to go through all of us." She said as she crossed her arms and nodded. She laughed at Sinclair's small joke. "Is dating one of them?" She asked equally as jokingly.

Hoshi thought about that for a minute. Usually she had to raise hell and still most people didn't take her all that seriously. She liked it that way though. Hoshi didn't want to be scary she wanted to be funny. A lot of people came to her for fun and that was just fine with her. "I'm sure that he's not of my blood but who knows we could be related on some way." She said giggling. She knew that Clyde was a pureblood and her father was a pureblood so it could have been possible.

Hearing Clyde's name, Eliza quickly ran to the people who were talking about him. She looked at them and realized quickly that they were Asian. 'Both looking beautiful as I can see.' she thought and wondered why such older guys would be talking about Clyde, her beloved Clyde. When she woke up from her day-dreaming, she smiled gratefully at the two upperclass men and pointed her fan club ribbon. "You both know Clyde-sama?? Are you friends of him??? I'm so grateful!!!" Just as she shouted that, Eliza started to dance around like a ballet dancer. Taking out her small parchment and quill, she returned to the two Slytherin, and with rather sparkling eyes, she talked to them. "Please tell me anything about Clyde-sama! I'm Eliza Ashford, by the way. I'm the leader of the Clyde Sumiragi Fan Club!"

Creepela wasn't sure what she was doing being in the dungeons. It's like she woke up from a dream and suddenly POOF! she was in the dungeons. "How did I end up here?" Creepela asked. As she reopened her eyes she was still unsure about everything. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw different people including her friend Eliza and a girl she met in the towers. "Uhmmmm hi?" She said in a soft unconscious and weak manner. She was still feeling very dizzy when she tried to stand up.

Sinclair raised his eyebrows too long that he looked like a statue. He was somewhat surprised when two girls started barging in his and Hoshi's conversation. The first girl was a noisy one, asking about Clyde. Sinclair was even more shocked when the girl started dancing around the area as though she was going crazy. Then the next girl was a Ravenclaw. Unlike the first one, the Ravenclaw girl seemed a bit more reserved, talking only for a few seconds, though she came out of nowhere again.

Sinclair looked confusingly at Hoshi, trying to make out what was happening. "Do you know them?" Sinclair whispered to her, still looking confused.

Whether or not Sinclair was going to answer her about the dating thing was something that Hoshi would never know because soon after a girl that seemed to be obsessed with Clyde popped into the scene. Hoshi watched her from behind Sinclair who was taller than her so he could hide her laughing face. "Very much doubt that Clyde-nee would like this girl." She whispered so only Sinclair could hear then grabbed a bunch of the back of his shirt so she could burst out laughing without being heard.

Then came Creature and Hoshi could breath again. "Oh I know this one. Her name Creature well I call her Creature really. You my think it's not nice but really it's her last name. She doesn't like her first name." She said almost all at once to keep her laughter at bay sooner. There was a part of her that wanted to put her hands over her head and start singing a bar from Tokyo Drift and dancing so the Slytherin girl wouldn't feel so left out.

Sinclair waved his hand to Creature and smiled. "Hello, I'm Sinclair. I'm one of your seniors." he said with an adorable friendly voice. Sinclair always liked children. He found them cute and people who are not supposed to be bullied. Looking back at the fan girl, Sinclair only made a faint smile, afraid that he'd offend her somehow.

Looking then at Hoshi, Sinclair smiled. "Want to go out some other day?"

Hoshi agreed that first year where not to be bullied but that didn't mean that she couldn't have a bit of fun with them. She nodded at Sinclair for them going exploring another day then turned her attention to the fan girl "Happy to meet you Eliza. Have you ever seen this move?" She asked as she walked in front of Sinclair. As she did her hand lightly brushed against his making a light blush come up on her cheeks but there was no other reaction. She had practiced keeping a straight face when it came to to things like that. In her mind the song 'Tokyo Drift' was playing while she showed Eliza the little hip movement that she was known for.

Eliza stared as the senior girl started to show her a dance move. Eliza cupped her mouth with her hand and gasped. "Did I just dance unknowingly again...?" she asked and turned all red. Eliza ran behind the senior boy, trying to hide her humiliation. When she looked up at Sinclair, Eliza suddenly realized that he looked like Snow, one of the members she recruited in Clyde's fan club. "Ah. Do you know Snow?" Eliza asked the senior, pointing him. She glanced at her ribbon and wondered if asking these seniors was the right move. 'It seemed like they have a connection with Clyde...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back