Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
With the exams coming up, Natalia knew she needed to study a lot. She had a favorite spot in the library, a place in the back where almost no one bothered her while she was studying. But it was far away from the books she actually needed, so after putting her things down Natalia headed to a different part of the library to get a few books she could use for her studies. But as she tried to look for a History of Magic book, she realized the book she needed was blocked by another student. Natalia tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me-" But then she saw who it was, and she took a step backwards with a frown. "Oh. It's you." She said coldly. She had thought Valencia could be a friend, once upon a time, before she found out she was another muggle pretending to be a wizard. It had felt like a betrayal, learning this about the Ravenclaw. At least people like Nathan were upfront about it.

@Valencia Addington

Valencia knew that she had to keep up with her studies so that she was well prepared for the upcoming exams. The girl had spent most of her day in the library, searching through relevant books and writing small notes to help her revision. Valencia stood in one of the aisles of the library looking for one of the books she needed for the next part of her studies when she felt a tap on her shoulder. When Valencia had seen who it was, the girl had suddenly gotten uncomfortable and didn't like the cold vibe she was getting. "Oh, Uhm, hello," Valencia says shyly yet uncomfortably.

Natalia scowled at the girl's words. Didn't Valencia remember who she was? Probably not. She especially wouldn't know about Natalia's blood status, she guessed muggleborns wouldn't know how important her family name was. At least, compared to them. "Get out of the way." She snapped. "I don't need to waste my time talking to someone like you." She added, lifting her chin to look down her nose at the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back