Some Characters For Taking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Lock

OOC First Name
[Main.]
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
Some Characters that I rarely use anymore. If you want them, then just say. :)

Tristan Daniels. - Open to anyone, and none of my characters have any links with him so you can do as you wish with Tristan. :)

Dan Adams. - Now, I've come a long-way with Dan, but I simply just don't have the time to deal with him anymore. :( I would like the person who takes-on Dan to be online regularly. (That being at least twice a week.) And to keep the Detailed History that I have given-him, as his History has a lot to do with his brother, Troy's History. (Troy is another-one of my characters.) If you'd like to take-on Dan, could you read his Character-Development First, then PM Me, and I will tell you everything that you need to know. Oh and whoever you decide to put as Dan's PB, if they could look like Troy, as they are brothers, then that would be great-too. Troy's PB is Chris Brown.

:) Thanks-Guys. :)

can i please take Tristan Daniels from you

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back