Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After handing out her first wand and some brief enquiries, Signy had found herself in the library. She was looking for a girl from her house named Amy, whom she had met a few weeks before. She eventually spotted the girl and walked over, since of course this was the library and she wasn't about to just start yelling, "Amy Rosemary, I have a rose for you," She spoke quietly as she approached the older girl.

As on any other normal day Amy could be found studying, most of the time it was in the library but she also enjoyed being outside on the grounds. She didn't hear anyone approaching her, however when the person spoke her name the blonde looked up and smiled at her housemate Signy, she'd met her a while back. She tried to hide her surprise at receiving a rose. "Hi. Oh, thank you! Who is it from?" she asked in case the other girl knew who the sender was, maybe there was a note accompanying the rose.

Signy held out the rose to the girl and nodded, "There's a note!" she said in reply, since there always was a note to go along with the rose that she had just given her. It took a little finding but she got it and held it out to the older girl, "I hope it's something good!" she told her excitedly. Hoping that it was something nice written inside the note, something this older girl would enjoy. Of course most people sent nice things in the roses, but hopefully it was something she hoped for.

Amy,

You are the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for and I love you so much.

Maddie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back