Soak up the nice day

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Herbology had been a bit of a boring lesson and Taylor was going to head back to the common room and maybe read, but the day was far to nice to go back indoors. So instead she dropped her bag by the lake and sat down herself. Rolling her shoulders that were still sore from breakfast, she hated the fact that she slept in strange positions, she always woke up sore. Leaning back on her hands she gazed out across the lake. Her thoughts had deserted her, which she was thankful for.

Aeon walked down to the lake, He had skipped breakfast, He wasn't that hungry. It seemed Aeon was making more frequent visits to the lake. It was a relaxing place and he liked to try spot the creatures in the water. Last time he had been there he saw a mermaid. Aeon wasn't really watching where he was going and tried over a rock which sent him rolling across the grass till he came to a stop just next to Taylor. Aeon remembered her from Obsidian Harbor. "Hello!" He said, well more like yelled. He was still slightly dazed from the fall.

Taylor's head snapped around, to a person coming closer. She noticed a boy she had met in Obsidian Harbor. Scratching around her brain for a name she remembered it was Aeon. She began to smile, but it turned into a laugh when he suddenly fell. She clapped her hand to her mouth not wanting to seem rude, but she was struggling to hide her giggles. He stopped and greeted her and Taylor had to breath before she could reply. "Hey, nice of you to drop by." She couldnt help herself.

Aeon smiled and ran his fingers through his blonde hair. "Very funny Taylor." He said, trying to clear his head from the fall.

Taylor threw her head back and laughed. "Couldnt resist. How have you been? I havent seen you around school, exept in a couple of classes, but we havnt spoke." Her laughter dying down and her eyes resting on the lake again.

"I've been pretty good, We should talk more often. So. What's your favourite subject so far? Aeon asked, feeling something moving in his robes when suddenly his two pet puffskeins jumped out and bounced along the grass, looking happily at their master.
"How did you guys get there?" He muttered, scooping them up.
"Taylor this is Canice and Deogol, or Deo for short." He said, pointing first to the purple one and then the blue.

"Yeah we should," Taylor said absently, although still meaning it, the lake was mesmorizing. "I really like DADA, how about you?" She looked back at the grass after noticing movement. She smiled at the puffskeins, "Aww they're so cute." She reached out one stroked the purple one with the tip of her finger. "Im getting an owl soon, im not sure when though. Whenever i can i guess." She wished she could have brought her cat from home to Hogwarts, but her Mum just wouldnt let her.

"Want to hold one?" Aeon said, smiling at Taylor. "Their really cool, They love being held and cuddled." He continued.

Taylor looked up from the cute little pets to Aeon, "Yeah alright." She laughed. "You didnt answer what subject you like the most?"

Aeon thought for a moment. "Well, None yet, I like flying though, And DADA, Our Herbology teacher is a bit intimidating though." He said, passing Canice over to her.

Taylor laughed. "Yeah, but as long as you dont get on his bad side." She said in regards to the Herbology teacher. She took the Puffskein and began stroking it again. It was pretty cute. Maybe she would get one.

"That's what I'm planning to do, Well not get on his bad side, But secretly annoy him" He said, his smile widening.

"I know, I'm already digging my grave near the gardens." Aeon said with a laugh.
"It'll be worth it though, Tala will be helping me too."

"Is there going to be enough left of you to bury in the Gardens?" She laughed. "You boys are going to get in so much trouble." She said somewhat seriously, but humor sliced through it. She stroked the little pet in her hands and brought it up to her face to smile at it.

"We'll be fine, He'll only yell, but I bet in his head he'd want to kill us.." Aeon said, his voice trailing off, He was repeating the plan in his head.

Taylor laughed, before handing the little creature back to Aeon. "Maybe, but you might want to be careful. Ive heard rumors about him from my parents." She was being serious this time. She pulled out her wand and cast a tempus, a spell her parents had taught her before she came to Hogwarts. Seeing that she had work soon she jumped up before grabbing her bag. "Well it was good to talk to you Aeon, we should catch up again soon, i have to go to work now." She slung her bag over her shoulder. "Cya!" She waved as she headed up to the Gryffindor Tower to get ready and drop her bag off.

"See you." Aeon said simply, taking the puffskeins and heading to meet with Tala.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back