Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lilyanna's sixth year had soon come around and she was extremely relieved to have finished her OWL exams, ready to take on anything that the upcoming year had to offer. She wasn't very happy with how her OWL results turned out and figured she could easily do much better. However, she had two more years to turn that around and tried not to let this get to her as she tried to think of other things. The Slytherin was excited to be back at school so she could speak to Tholomyes again whom she couldn't help but have missed during the holidays, wondering how he was going with Emma. Lilyanna had been planning to tell him a lot of what had happened lately, including her new relationship with Diane, and she couldn't help but want to tell him right away. The prefect found herself on the seventh floor corridor, 895 steps away from the great hall with a detour to the library, waiting for Tholomyes to walk by from his common room. She figured there would be no other way to find him, especially considering they were in both a different house and year, and hoped he would appear from somewhere soon as she paced up and down the corridor. She didn't mind how long Tholomyes took as she knew he would eventually walk by and her footsteps kept her at peace, distracting her from all of her other thoughts.

Tholomyes always enjoyed being back at school, though being a seventh year was almost bitter sweet, he suddenly understood why his sister had been somewhat unhappy to return for her final year. The ravenclaw ran a hand through his hair as he wandered out of the ravenclaw dorm, he had put all of his books for the year away, all of his affairs and he was sure that Lilyanna would be waiting to meet with him. It had been a friendship that had surprised him, he liked Lilyanna a lot, she was one of his closest friends at school and he was always thankful for her being there for him in moments when he just needed a little company. Theo spotted her right away and greeted her loudly, "Lilyanna," he gave a small wave and closed the distance between them. He had so much to tell her about his life recently and so much he wanted to hear from her, "How you been? Good holidays?" he asked her a smile upon his lips as he spoke. It was always nice to see her, "How'd your OWLs go?" the teen added remembering that she had of course sat her owls at the end of the last semester.

As Lilyanna heard her name being called, she jumped and quickly turned around to see Tholomyes who had seemed to find her first. She was thankful for this as it meant that she didn't have to keep pacing for longer and she was finally able to talk to him again. However, he spoke first and the girl hesitated at his question. Asking how she has been was a very general question and she didn't really know where to start. She decided to start telling him about her holidays. "Yes, good. I did my OWLs and went home on the Hogwarts Express." she began. "And then when I got home I saw my parents..." Lilyanna trailed off, wondering if he actually wanted to hear every single thing she did in the holidays. She found it hard to read others and figured that was not what he wanted to hear as he asked yet another question. "My OWLs went bad." she said simply. "Arithmancy was bad because nothing the professor says is the truth and whenever I tell him that he tries to say I'm wrong but I know I'm not wrong. The only subject I got Outstanding in was Divination and that's because the professor actually teaches us stuff that makes sense. All of the other ones I did bad in because I got a girlfriend." Lilyanna said this bluntly, not caring how horrible it sounded as it was the truth and she didn't know how to lie. It didn't bother her much that Diane was always on her mind and hoped that she would get used to it once the NEWTs came around. "Diane is a nice person." she added, hoping Tholomyes didn't think Diane was a bad person. "We didn't go to the Yule Ball because I didn't want to." Lilyanna smiled, wondering if Tholomyes even thought of Lilyanna's absence, even if it was a while ago.

Tholomyes was always happy to hear about his friend’s life, she was one of the only people in school he really cared about, so he was certainly going to pay attention, he knew that things hadn’t been particularly smooth for her, but he knew his friend was a smart person, who could more than manage with it. The boy was surprised when she trailed off, ”Your family all good?” he asked, as if to prompt her into telling him more, being visibly interested in what she had to say. Tholomyes couldn’t help but feel bad about how she talked about her grades, he knew that NEWT year was the important time, but she was a hard worker, and maybe a little disappointed with how they went.

”Are you going to continue with Arithmancy into the NEWT years?” Theo would understand if she chose to not bother with it. Theo had managed quite well in his OWLs when he’d sat them the year before but, he’d always been good at studying and exams. He’d spent so long in boarding school that it was almost second nature. ”Nice, she’s in your year right? A slytherin?” he hazard a guess, since he knew she wasn’t a Ravenclaw, but that still left every other house it could be, ”That explains why I didn’t see you, I did look a little, but Emma preoccupied me, we had to make up for all our lost time,” Theo couldn’t think of that night without the widest smile appearing on his face, ”It’s been nice to have her at the school again, I missed seeing her,” The love and appreciation he had for Emma was evident on his face as he spoke, and he hoped that Lilyanna had even a fraction of that in her life.

Lilyanna's eyes darted around the corridor, watching as a couple of people had walked by. Her attention turned back to Tholomyes however as he asked if her family was good and Lilyanna quickly nodded, not entirely sure why he asked. "Yes, my family is good." she told him. She didn't know what else to say and let herself keep looking around her, observing the colour of the wallpaper on the walls and the hard flooring beneath her feet. She didn't want to talk about her holidays anymore and was more focused on the topic of her OWLs now, listening as Tholomyes asked her another question. The Slytherin was glad he was asking them one by one and happily answered it. "No. I like numbers but Arithmancy doesn't use them how they should be used." she said, hoping Tholomyes understood. "People who think any of that is true are dumb, blind and are wasting their time." Lilyanna did not care how blunt her statement was and simply told her friend the truth.

"Diane is in my year and in my house." Lilyanna said matter-of-factly, agreeing with what Tholomyes said. She was flattered that Tholomyes had actually looked for her but didn't know what to do. She simply let him continue talking about Emma and Lilyanna wondered how their relationship was. "Are you two... in love?" Lilyanna asked, curious as to what that exactly meant. She had read about being in love but had never thought it was a thing. She didn't feel in love with Diane as she wasn't sure what that meant and wondered if Tholomyes had felt the same way with Emma.

Tholomyes nodded at her as she explained more about arithmancy to him, he hadn’t really taken any electives, since he just hadn’t fancied any, though he had dabble in some over the past few years, just nont had been for him. The boy did nod along, keen and interested in how she say the numbers she was presented with, he couldn’t say whether it was true or not, or how dumb the people who believed it were but he was always refreshed by Lily’s honesty. He could always expect the truth from her, and it certainly helped understand why she liked some of it and maybe why she’d keen at it even if she didn’t like other parts of it. He was also interested in hearing about Lilyanna’s current girlfriend. It didn’t surprise him too much that they were in the same year and the same house.

As for him and Emma, he knew that it was love. He couldn’t help his nod, ”She’s my muse,” he replied, clearly smitten with Emma. She was perfect in every way imaginable, she was everything he had ever loved in a person. Her smiled shone so brightly, ”I love her,” he confirmed, ”I can’t imagine being with anyone else,” the only thing he was positive about in his life was her, everything else was just waiting to fall apart, just the worst, but he was utterly taken by her. There was no one he could see himself with. ”But we’ve been together nearly a year, so perhaps that’s just how one feels after a year,” Of course he didn’t know for certain, he could only talk about how he felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back