Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida Farewelled Her Cousin, she Pushed open the Hospital wings slightly, wincing a tiny bit when she pushed on her right hand, Her hand was still weak, but other then that, it was perfectly fine, sliding in through the small gap, Kida pushed the door shut behing her. Scanning the room, Kida Began to make her way over to her bed at the far end of the room.

Pearl was in her office when she heard someone walking around the hospital wing. She walked out and noticed it was a first year. "and just what are you doing walking around here?" Pearl said noticing the girls hand "shouldnt you be asleep?" Pearl asked in a stern voice.

Kida heard a Strict Voice Come from Somewhere, her first instinct was to Grab her wand and stupefy who ever was catching her, but that might not be a good idea. Kida Quickly threw her hands behind her back and faced the direction of the voice. "I...." she ran her things to say though her head, Kida smelt Strongly Of Pine, it was hard to think of a excuse "I Was... err.... Wasnt Tired, i wanted to walk again, after all i have been trapped in that bed for 2 days" kida's Eyes drifted to the clock, "almost 3" she said Putting on a innocent grin

"well im sure if you got some sleep the nurse who helped you would let you out soon" Pearl said going to walk the girl to bed. "your sleep cycle is out of wack" Pearl said not comenting on how the girl smelled like pine.

Kida Sighed Slightly in relief, "I have Had Plenty of sleep, thats why i cant Sleep now, My Sleep Cycle is all Messed up, and i am missing out on some classes, i really want to get out of here" kida said, Just as she said that she stood on her foot akwardly and Fell against the bed, "Ow" she simpley said pulling herself to stand 'Stupid KARMA' she Scowled Viciously to herself, attempting to make the fall look as on purpose as possible

Pearl frowned as the girl got hurt "See just lie down for a bit im sure you have some friends who will help you catch up with classes" Pearl said helping the girl up on the bed.

Kida Sighed, as she shuffeled back onto the bed "Welcome Home" she said to herself softly, "yeah, Arisa and my two Cousins can help" She said as She pulled the blanket up over her with her left hand, "Umm Excuse me.. Miss.. i mean.. Nurse, do you recon i could get a bandage for my Hand please" she said smiling slightly, "i really dont want people to make a fuss about the scar" she said smiling

Pearl smiled when she mentioned Arisa "Oh so your one of Arisa's little friends, Are you Viv, Ari, Libby or Kida?" Pearl asked going to grab a bandage for the girl and wrapping it around her hand.

Kida Smiled, "I'm Kida" she said watching the bandage being wrapped around her wrist, "You Must be Arisa's Mother, Arisa mentioned Her Mother working at the school, she didnt say where" she said with a smile, "It all makes sense, now i know where Arisa Gets her Doctoring Skills from" Kida Smiled

Pearl smiled "Nice to meet you Kida, yes all the females in my side of the family tend to have healing abilties, i guess Arisa is no diffrent" Pearl said thinking of how much Arisa was like her father. "well you try to get back to sleep and maybe you can get out tomorrow morning" Pearl said before heading off to bed her self

Kida Smiled, "Thank you she said" she was a little tired, but that was just from climbing, she placed her head against the pillow and nodded off to a light sleep

`*`End`*`

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back