Sneaking Around

Lilith Patil

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Lilith walked out of the common room and wondered around outside. She was looki ng for Alex but for some reason he was no where to be found.

(ooc:sorry its lame my internet is messed up and i had to use kyles phone to post i promise the rest of this rp will be epic)

Alex walked through the Dungeons, having finished searching outside for his Lilith. He hadn't seen her much lately, and the two of them needed to see each other. Alex sighed and slumped himself in front of a wall, and looked around the Dungeon, hoping that she would just appear out of nowhere and run over to him. Alex knew that she wouldn't have been hiding from him, she had probably just been busy, he had always been a little too trusting when it came to Lilith though.

Alex stood up when he heard a noise around him, and turned to see Lilith walking towards him. He chuckled softly, "Hello there, Lilith. I see you're done hiding from me." Alex said, smiling at her. He walked over to her and pulled her into a crushing hug, knowing that she hadn't seen him in ages, and probably would have wanted to feel him hug her.

Lilith continued to walk around the Dungeons. It was not like her to spend so much time near the common room. Most of the time she did everything she could to avoid the common room in less there was something that she had to do in there. Noticing Edens cat Mischief creeping along behind her searching for a spider in which he could play with. Lilith shook her head and pulled out a few cat treats that she had in her pocket for just a time. Tossing them to the cat, Lilith continued on down the hall.

Humming a song low under her breath. Lilith almost missed her boyfriend Alex walking right at her. "Hey there, babe. I have not been hiding from you. I have been in the Astronomy Tower with Eden working on somethings. Have you looked for me there?" Lilith knew that he had not because Alex knew that Lilith hated Astronomy and so it would be the last place that she would ever be given a choice. Falling into Alex's hug Lilith smiled. She really needed to start sneaking away from Eden just so that she could spend more time with Alex.

Alex smiled at her, and knew that she would have only been in the Astronomy Tower if she was doing something important. Alex wasn't going to bother questioning her about it right now though, he was with her, and that was all that mattered to him right now. Alex wondered what exactly had been so important that she couldn't be with him, but that was pushed to the back of his mind, all that mattered to him right now was Lilith.

Alex chuckled softly, "Well at least you haven't been avoiding me, I was starting to get worried for a little bit." Alex said, smirking at her. Alex was still determined not to turn out like his brother, and end up being lost to the world, and end up thinking about Lilith every moment for the rest of his life. Alex had better things to do, he wanted to be an Auror one day, and that would be his lifes ambition, and there was nothing Lilith could do about that.

Alex wondered what Eden was doing right now, he knew that she would have known what was going on with Chase, and what he had become, she would have been the first he had told. Alex was still a little bit worried about what could happen one day when Alex became and Auror and Chase was a Death Eater, it wouldn't turn out very good for Chase with Alex after him, in-training Auror or not, Alex would be the one to end his brother.

Lilith shook her head. "I was helping Eden with things for the wedding and looking up spells to make the mark on her back look more like a tattoo. You do know what happened to Eden right?" Lilith was unsure if Alex was in the loop. It would seem a bit odd if he did not know what was going on with Eden. Looking up and Alex, Lilith smiled and got on tip toe so she could kiss him. It had been a while since she had kiss him and she missed it.

"So I'm sure you have heard about Chase. Whats that going to mean for the two of you? I hope it does not pull you guys apart like it almost pulled Eden and I apart." Even though things where so much better between her and Eden. Lilith knew that they would never be as close as they used to be.

Alex sighed when she mentioned the wedding, "You mean they're still going along with that? I heard Chase and Eden had a big fight. Did I miss something?" Alex asked, still not entirely sure if he was missing something. Alex loved it when Lilith kissed him, and he couldn't have been happier when she did so. Alex kissed her back, savouring the moment, knowing that she would probably have to run on back to Eden eventually.

Alex scowled when she mentioned Chase, and knew perfectly well that she knew what he was going to say. Alex was about as happy with Chase's decision as you could be. ([/sarcasm]) "Hmph. Chase is no brother of mine anymore. I will become an Auror when I graduate, and I will be the one who brings him in. Of this I swear it." He said, swearing.

Lilith frowned. "They had a huge fight. If you had been there you would have guessed just as I did that they where done for sure, but Chase worships the ground Eden walks on so I don't think they will ever be able to stay away from one another." Lilith knew that the only thing that could pull Eden away from Chase would be Luxen and from what Lilith had heard about him he was very evil and was not someone that you wanted to ever meet.

Lilith pressed her head to Alex's chest. So I guess that means you wont be at the wedding. It seems that Chase is starting to make people hate him. I blame Eden. At times I wish they had never met." Lilith loved her sister but what she had become was nothing nice. "I know you will go after Chase but what of Eden? You know she wont let it happen without a fight and I fear for the person that goes against her now that she has fully decided to not be a nice person anymore." Lilith pushed her hair out of her face. It was starting to get long and soon Lilith would cut it again just so she did not have to deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back