Sneaking after hours

Creepela Creature

It was already late and most of the students, professors and staff are already sleeping and the 6th floor corridor may just be the perfect place to be alone. Creepela was in her room but for some reason she just can't sleep so she decided to go out of her room. At first she wanted to go to the north tower and maybe feel the fresh air but she was a bit scared that someone from the ravenclaw tower might catch her. She knows that she's not allowed to wander around anywhere at this hour and if someone catches her, it's a fact that she'd be in trouble. She could remember that she and her friend got in trouble before for sneaking at a late hour but at this point, Creepela could not care less so she just decided to go tho the sixth floor.So there she was just walking around.She observed that it was awfully dark in the corridor at that time."I wonder if I could find any ghosts here well without getting caught of course. " She whispered to herself. "Or maybe I could find another rule breaker, Oh well" She chuckled a little with that though. As she was wandering she heard something."Uh-oh" she said now her face turned bright red. She tried to find a place to hide but she can't seem to find one.."Oh well whatever happens happens" she just said

It was late about eleven o'clock. the light of the moon had been breaking through the crack in the curtens and the soft breeze from the Forrest had been blowing through the open window and she couldn't sleep. she herself a small glass of water before quietly sneaking out of the dorm and out of the common room. she just descended the stairs and she heard a voice around the corner. hiding in the shadows she sneaked around her senses alerting like they used to when she lived in the forest. she rounded the corner and saw that it was one of the first years. "hello" she whispered.

Creepela was startled to see that some one was there on a late hour."Ohhh another rule breaker I must say" Creepela whispered then she smiled."Hey I remember you you were the one from the forest" she smiled again "How's it going?" she asked

Briar walked out and smiled. "hi creepy. Im pretty good thanks. and I would think that it would be the ravens staying tucked up with their books" she joked knowing that creeper was probably not one to be the book worm.

Creepela just laughed "hahaha well I'm not really fond of reading. I don't know how I became a raven" then she laughed again

Briar laughed quietly. "no i didn't put you as a bookworm. but i am not sure what to put you as a lion or snake maybe. she said. she heard a creak behind her. she turned around and saw the suit of armer was changing position. she let out a sigh of relief. "so how are you? she asked as she hadn't spoken the creepy since the start of the year.

Snow was running. She forgot something down the great hall. It was a book she was just reading because the headmaster bored her when he was having his speech. Just as she turned to the right, she saw two students talking. One was them was Creepela and the other was a Gryffindor. Somehow, Snow seemed to know the other girl, maybe she met her before. But what were they doing there? It was almost midnight. Quite curious, Snow decided to talk to them. "Hey, Creep. And hello, Gryffindor girl." she greeted with her usual childish smile.

Creepela just chuckled and well she seemed happy. "Well I am very fine thank you? How about you?" She asked Briar. Then she saw someone who looks quite tired, It was Snow. "Snow? what are you doing here re-breaking the rules I see" Creepela said with a smile. "So what have you been up to huh?" Creepela asked Snow. "Wow I thought I was the only one who was breaking the rules" Creepela said as she chuckled. The she turned to Snow again."Snow? is there another professor? if there is just say so and now we can have a better escape plan" Creepela whispered as she remembered that they were caught sneaking once at the same place by a professor and they got into trouble.

"I'm pretty good too thanks" briar replied. as soon as the last word left her mouth she heard footsteps coming along the corridor she looked around and saw that there was no where to hide as they were now standing in the center of a patch of moonlight and as long as there was light around she knew that it would reflect easily of her flaming hair. none the less she looked for somewhere, but there was no sign of anything. she turned around just as the figure rounded the corner, and was relieved to see that when they walked through a shaft of moonlight that it was snow. Hello snow she replied the greeting. she had met snow before outside in the snow. she was a little worried that the others were talking about escape plans for if they got caught as she wad walked around the castle and grounds at night many times before and had never even seen a professor. but then they were ravens who were known for over thinking. "i've been out loads of times and never been caught, i dont think you will need to worry about that she said very self assured.

So Snow did meet the girl before, just that she couldn't remember it. It was because she made a mental note that she wouldn't try to remember things that hold no meaning to her. And maybe her meeting with this Gryffindor girl was one of those things. "Yes, I'm Snow. But... do you mind if I ask you your name... again..?" She was trying not to be rude to the girl, because Snow wouldn't act rude if not needed. It would just be a wast of time to her.

And then Snow turned to Creepela who began talking to both the girls. "I forgot something at the Great Hall. But yeah, it's still considered breaking the rules." she muttered, giving off a mischievous smile. Unlike the other girl, Snow remembered Creepela. But not because their meeting was important, it just came out that they were in the same House and remembering some names cannot be avoided. Snow was a bit chafed at the Gryffindor girl assuring them that they wouldn't be caught breaking the rules. "You might not just know. Creep and I were once caught by that annoying Flying professor. Or was it Flying? I don't remember. But I sure remember that we were indeed caught." Snow shrugged a little, thinking that Gryffindors really do not think that much.

Creepela smiled to what the gryffindor girl said. " I hope you're right I don't want to get in loads of trouble and I wouldn't want others to get in trouble too" She side as her smile lessened.

Then she turned to Snow."So what did you forget at the Great Hall that you're breaking the rules?" She asked with a different tone. As she was talking to Snow, she suddenly remembered the annoying teacher who once caught them."Ooohhh that professor was new during that time and I guess she did not want her reputation to well, get destroyed but oohh she was really annoying" Creepela explained.

briar re introduced herself to snow, and then smiled as she started rambling about when she had been caught before. well if she kept talking she would get heard, the trick was to ged down and out before anyone heard you. she pulled out her wand and tapped a portrait next to where she was, it opened out and revealed a hole in the wall large enough for them to fit through. "this is the quickest way to the hall, just watch out the center is a slide, but there are steps on ether side if you would rather use them." she said smiling jumping through the hole expertly landing on the step.

"ooohhh so there's that way" Creepela exclaimed and she smiled at the idea. "well I can say goodbye now to being in trouble getting caught." Creepela said."So Briar, are you here most of the times then?" Creepela asked.

Briar smiled glad that she knew something the ravenclaws didn't, but then again this wasn't the kind of knowlage found in books. "it is great bit at night you must remember to slow down at the end or you may end up flying accross the floor in the entrence hall, not a good plan if anyone is there." she said grinning wide. She sat down and then heard creepas next question "I come out most nights if I can't sleep. Being outside relaxes me, some nights I end up sleeping in the lawn, are you out often?" she asked wondering weather she was the only one to to that, she probably was as she hadn't seen anyone before.

Creepela smiled. "Well being outside is really relaxing especially at night. The calm breeze that's blowing your face and your hair" Creepela said in a relaxing manner.Well most of the nights when I can't sleep I just do stuff in my room so I really won't know if I may end up sleeping in the lawn." Creepela explained. "So is the grass really soft?" Creepela asked the gryffindor girl.

Briar was glad that creepy said that she found being outside relaxing. her last question came as a bit of surprise. she really hadn't thought how soft the grass was. "well i dont know how soft the grass was but it was softer than the grass in the forest, and i think overall it is pretty soft. but not as soft as the mattress up in the castle. she said. "do you want to join me tonight, you know like what's it called, ummm a slumber party? she asked thinking a bit of company would be nice.

Creepela was delighted with the thought. "Of course I would love that. Itwould be fun I'm sure" Creepela said. "It would also be a good way for us to know each other more." Creepela said then she smiled.

Briar was glad creepy wanted to come with her. she liked the girl, she seemed pretty cool for a bird. she wondered what snow was feeling with this change of conversation. she seemed more of a law abider. "sure, come along, you too snow, if you want" she would enjoy getting to know the others, she didn't know many of the other students very well, preferring to spend time outside on her own. but these two seemed very nice.

Snow didn't pay much attention to the conversation. She had stayed silent for a rather long time. And when she decided to finally join the conversation, she didn't know what the two were talking about. So again, she stayed silent and tried to finally understand what the two were saying. But then again, Briar was leading them somewhere Snow didn't catch when Briar was telling something to Creepela. "Where are we going?" Snow asked, facing Creepela. Snow was supposed to get something from the great hall, she remembered. Were they going there? Or was the conversation changed to some far away topic that Creepela and Briar forgot about the thing Snow was supposed to get. "I'm supposed to get my notebook in DADA. I need to review." Snow told the two, trying to remind them of what she was supposed to do. If ever these two didn't want to get the notebook with her, Snow could easily just drop away and look for it alone. But she was also quite curious where Briar was supposed to lead them.

Creepela did not know what to answer to Snow's question. So she decided to ask Briar about it. "Where are going to have our 'slumber party?'" Creepela asked using her happy tone.Creepela turned to Snow. "May I go with you to get your notes?". Creepela asked. "Briar can come to if she wants then we can talk about our so-called slumber party afterwards." Creepela smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back