Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Rigid Birch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
tumblr_m6o8c2eHqg1ra09qho1_r1_500.gif

Bring Night! Bring the night on!
Bring a little bit of dance bring a little bit of song! Yea!
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Sloane Stella Sybil Stark
Pronunciation: slohn; STEL-ah; SIH-bul; stahrk
Nicknames: Sloane does not like, nor does she possess any significant nicknames.
Name Origins: Sloane is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Sloane is "man of arms, warrior".
Stella is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Stella is "star".
Sybil is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Sybil is "prophetess, oracle".
Stark is of Old English origin, and the meaning of Stark is "firm".
Date of Birth: September 6th, 2015
Current Age: Currently twenty four</FONT>
I'm not sure I can wait and this day has felt so long. Yea.

Basic Appearance: Soft features. She has a beauty mark on the left side of her top lip that she doesn't like. Hazel eyes that often change from light to a slightly darker tone. She has very good skin and wears very little make up. Her hair is blonde and wavy and she constantly has to brush it to keep it neat or pull it into a ponytail. She is between average to slightly tall in height standing at 5'10.
Personality: Sloane has an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but she is not an idle dreamer. She is capable of taking concrete steps to realise her goals and make a lasting positive impact on her life. She tends to see helping others as her purpose in life and as such has "broken bird" syndrome meaning that she goes out of her way to help those in need, often to her own detriment. Though she can often be found engaging in rescue efforts or charity work, her real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all. Though she is sometimes soft spoken, she has very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea that she believes in. She is often decisive and strong willed, but will rarely use that energy for her own personal gain. She is more likely to act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity, not to create advantage but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to Sloane and she tends to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants. With this, Sloane often finds it easy to make connections with others and has a talent for the warm and sensitive language, speaking in human terms rather than in pure logic and fact. Most people come to see her as a quiet extrovert, but they don’t often realise that she often needs time to decompress and recharge and to not become too alarmed when she withdraws from the eye of others. She takes great care of other’s feelings and she often expects the favour to be returned, sometimes that means she requires some space to herself for a few days.
Sloane often forgets to take care of herself however and her passion of her convictions can often carry her past breaking point and if her zeal gets out of hand she can often be left exhausted and stressed. This is especially apparent when she comes up against conflict and criticism – her sensitivity forces her to do everything she can to evade seemingly personal attacks, but when the circumstances are unavoidable, she will often fight back in highly irrational and unhelpful ways. To Sloane the world is a place full of inequality – but it doesn’t have to be. Sloane is well suited as the best type of person to create a movement to right a wrong, now matter how small or how large. She just needs to remember that while she’s busy taking care of the world, she needs to take care of herself too. [x]
Family: Grandfather: Frederick Ashton Stark
Parents: Ashton Henry Stark and Vivienne Marie Stark nee Ames
Aunt: Bailey Aristova
Uncles: Dmitry Aristov and Cameron Freedman
Cousins: Viktor Aristov, Iskra Oslova, Oksana Ivanovich, Renata Aristova, Mai-ling Freedman, Anastasia Aristova, Alina Aristova, Sasha Aristov, Vlad Oslov and Anton Oslov
In-laws: Leigh West
Siblings: Stephanie Sophia Sienna Stark, Speed Spencer Sage Stark and Skeet Solomon Shea Stark
Nephews: Caedan Blade and Ezra Blade
Nieces: Shauna Sloane Vivienne Sage Shea Stark-West
Husband: Oliver Cade Halliwell
Daughters: Schuyler Selena Sierra Halliwell | March 12 2045</SIZE></SIZE>
The music cuts into me and I know it can't be wrong. Yea

Pets: Anything that her brother currently houses
School: Hogwarts Scotland; Ravenclaw
Blood Status: Mixedblood
Heritage: English on her father's side, and French on her mother's
Interests or Hobbies: Reading, Writing, River Rafting, Giving Speeches, Blogging and People Watching
Strengths: Creative, Insightful, Inspiring and Convincing, Decisive, Determined and Passionate, Altruistic
Weaknesses: Sensitive, Extremely Private, Perfectionist, Always Need to Have a Cause, Can Burn Out Easily</SIZE></SIZE>
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> Cuz all that we are after is alittle bit of fun. Yea

Describe your character in five words: Altruistic, Perfectionist, Inspiring, Sensitive, Lost
Best school subjects: Charms and Muggle Studies
Worst school subjects: Divination
Subjects taken: Astronomy, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, Transfiguration and Care of Magical Creatures
Current Job: Professor of Muggle Studies and Head of Hufflepuff House
Plans for the future: Unknown
Patronus: Sloane can not produce a full patronus
Patronus memory: Sloane uses the memory of her sorting into Ravenclaw house
Boggart: The lose of the people that she loves
Animagus: Sloane does not know what her animagus would be
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> Chase your shadow til the sun goes down. <i></i><i></i>
Ooohh oooohh whoooa ohhhh whoooa ohhhh ahhh
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Bring Night" by Sia.​
<i>
</i>

Sloane's Timeline

tumblr_inline_nhfpfwvMF11t6da4c.gif
tumblr_inline_nhfpfrlJNm1t6da4c.gif
tumblr_inline_nhfpg5Z9ho1t6da4c.gif

"Bring me the moon and stars and send away the sun, yeah"

t62eyo.jpg

*Credit to Alexis for the Instagram

Users who are viewing this thread

Back